LM's Online Personae

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 'tear you to shreds' bit was a joke, referring to my correction of the date of the Business Journal article.
i only wrote out the factors that led me to believe that the letters to the band are either manufactured, or at least that the messenger is untrustworthy based upon their online profile or of course both. anyone can agree or disagree.
we're just sharing information and ideas, nothing personal.

well then that's my bad, I quess. I am sorry for that then, I guess. I made a mistake on the date, but that does not mean anything? All of this bands news was still posted way before that article. You speak of online profile? I have done the same thing, and I do not understand what makes you think its not trust worthy? You mention on how the band gets payment for their songs, every band in the world does that and every band in the world is on Youtube? So, this just makes them untrustworthy? I am just trying to understand, you say factors, but I do not see them? So, now remember we can agree to disagree...

let us all get back to the case discussion....move on from the band and any links or copy and paste pertaining to it.

thanks

there was some discussion of the aunt LM claimed to have murdered.
there is a very believable quote from a family friend that checks out with the facts, the quote is on bestgore.
this friend says that her boyfriend was the killer & was serving time for it.
there is also a memorial webpage for this woman where a commenter names her murderer. Many of LM's family members have posted to this page, some under pseudonyms.
i will not link to this stuff for obvious reasons.
just putting out there; there's proof LM was lying about
murdering his aunt and defiling her corpse.
those are the facts,
my opinion is that he said these things
of course for shock value, but also to hurt his grandmother & cousins.

I agree with what you say about hurting family. I hypothesize that when it's been rumored they cut him off, that may have been when he started this and the incest-with-his-sister stories online, as well as the one about sleeping with his stepmother. If you put all of those together (I would love to check dates to see if they were all posted around the same time since he seemed to go on binges) it could be his concerted effort to get back at his family for alienating him.

I agree with what you say about hurting family. I hypothesize that when it's been rumored they cut him off, that may have been when he started this and the incest-with-his-sister stories online, as well as the one about sleeping with his stepmother. If you put all of those together (I would love to check dates to see if they were all posted around the same time since he seemed to go on binges) it could be his concerted effort to get back at his family for alienating him.

in August 2008 he posted about fathering his sisters child (8/25) & an affair with his stepmother (8/21).
postings about the aunt seem to start in may 2012.
the first two are about a month after his birthday
(forgot to send a card eh?) by May 2012 he was bent
on destroying everyone who ever gave him a chance.
my opinion of course.

ToBeHonest did you just coin the term "Luka Fan Culture"... Yuck, almost feel like I need to shower reading it but unfortunately it's a sad reality...

Reading all these articles about Magnotta's "obsessed female fans" is so bizarre-- and now my advice for Magnotta's female fans:

Ladies that fall into this niche category: if you want to be a fruit fly, queen bee, *advertiser censored* honey, flame dame or whatever you want to call it; the gay community welcomes you. But a word of advice, even if he wasn't charged with these horrors, you might want to choose a gay friend who doesn't spend 23 hours each day on the computer and actually does fun real world things. Now let's add the horrific crimes to the mix, you might want to consider he might be a touch crazy-- not that fun kinda crazy but the kinda crazy that doesn't end in good natured laughter. Now stop being silly geese yearning for the phone to ring and Magnotta singing a Lionel Richie song to you; it's never going to happen. Instead maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen, work for a charitable cause dear to your heart or anything other than making macaroni art Magnotta's and idolizing him the same way 10 year old girls do with Justin Bieber...

I guess I did create that term (TM). :)

Sometimes I wonder if he did all of this to make his family suffer.

I doubt he cared about his family, they were a means to an end in many ways-- one of his methods to try to trick or guilt folks into caring about him was to use these unverified tales of abuse to humanize himself and try to gain compassion from others. Magnotta only cares about one person and everything he has done or will do is solely to benefit him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

...but it again shows this love/hate relationship he has for himself.
Claiming to sleep with his sister,stepmom and his dead aunt's corpse isn't exactly going to get him much sympathy.

...but it again shows this love/hate relationship he has for himself.
Claiming to sleep with his sister,stepmom and his dead aunt's corpse isn't exactly going to get him much sympathy.

Depends on who the audience was for his drivel; depending on his motive each time he shared his tall tales he could have garnered sympathy by playing the victim or, in certain circles of similar twisted taboo losers he could have used these tall tales to impress and titillate.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

... this now ranks as my all time favorite posting. Free chuckles included.
HastingsChi, you're a darling.
*muah*

ToBeHonest did you just coin the term "Luka Fan Culture"... Yuck, almost feel like I need to shower reading it but unfortunately it's a sad reality...

Reading all these articles about Magnotta's "obsessed female fans" is so bizarre-- and now my advice for Magnotta's female fans:

Ladies that fall into this niche category: if you want to be a fruit fly, queen bee, *advertiser censored* honey, flame dame or whatever you want to call it; the gay community welcomes you. But a word of advice, even if he wasn't charged with these horrors, you might want to choose a gay friend who doesn't spend 23 hours each day on the computer and actually does fun real world things. Now let's add the horrific crimes to the mix, you might want to consider he might be a touch crazy-- not that fun kinda crazy but the kinda crazy that doesn't end in good natured laughter. Now stop being silly geese yearning for the phone to ring and Magnotta singing a Lionel Richie song to you; it's never going to happen. Instead maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen, work for a charitable cause dear to your heart or anything other than making macaroni art Magnotta's and idolizing him the same way 10 year old girls do with Justin Bieber...

What is the connection with Jon Mark Karr, the false confessor in the JonBenet Ramsey homicide?!

I just literally stumbled across all this, not the video nor do I ever want to. It was originally associated with the "alexisvaloranreich" account. When I googled that name, it comes up with John Mark Karr! Is it just THAT is who Magnotta adores???

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexis_Valoran_Reich

Disgusting.

hi i am confused by this wondering if anyone on here has covered it before

this blog looks like typical of him, first entry talks about the icepick murder weeks before the victim was dead

http://andrea0yourkin0loschiavo.wordpress.com/

back in May 15th.

but then the person continues blogging about luka after Luka has been arrested, linking him to other murders

who is this person and how did they know?

this blog looks like typical of him, first entry talks about the icepick murder weeks before the victim was dead

back in May 15th.

but then the person continues blogging about luka after Luka has been arrested, linking him to other murders

I'm confused Craig ... i've been to the blog you linked to and don't see that any of the posts are dated. The archive only starts June 2012. Where are you seeing the May date discussion?

t4nqT.jpg

very strange, only the killer could have been hyping the video up before the murder even happened. We know this video wasn't really "floating around the deep web" on May 15th, Jun Lin was alive. So how has this person continued to post, linking Luka to other murders, long after Luka has been arrested? Any suggestions?

t4nqT.jpg

very strange, only the killer could have been hyping the video up before the murder even happened. We know this video wasn't really "floating around the deep web" on May 15th, Jun Lin was alive. So how has this person continued to post, linking Luka to other murders, long after Luka has been arrested? Any suggestions?

Could have been a different post on may 15th, then edited, but that is doubtful. Only plausible deal would be the girl who "knew" him, or one of the big fanatics on the web who defend him entirely, even with evidence provided. Wonder how they will figure this one out, honestly.

back in May 15th.

Craig, he was actually posting months before the murder about the alleged upcoming video with the salacious details of what the viewer might expect. If you review the numbered discussion threads we discussed this at length and went back and forth for days trying to figure out this and might the murder have been carried out before we originally believed. Our conclusion was that the murder date is accurate but Magnotta likely developed a detailed plan that would allow him to fulfill his most desired fantasy in a way that would allow him to be satisfied in every way beyond his wildest dreams. The sexual fantasy that resulted in an innocent man's murder is something that Magnotta likely had been fantasizing about for years and revising many times. Also some folks feel that the earlier postings might have been made at times that he thought he might have found a potential victim that never materialized.

Craig, he was actually posting months before the murder about the alleged upcoming video with the salacious details of what the viewer might expect. If you review the numbered discussion threads we discussed this at length and went back and forth for days trying to figure out this and might the murder have been carried out before we originally believed. Our conclusion was that the murder date is accurate but Magnotta likely developed a detailed plan that would allow him to fulfill his most desired fantasy in a way that would allow him to be satisfied in every way beyond his wildest dreams. The sexual fantasy that resulted in an innocent man's murder is something that Magnotta likely had been fantasizing about for years and revising many times. Also some folks feel that the earlier postings might have been made at times that he thought he might have found a potential victim that never materialized.

Yes I understand all of that and I'm aware of what he was posting leading up to the murder, but the person who appears to have posted it on May 15th on that blog, is still posting, and not locked up. (not Luka)

Yes I understand all of that and I'm aware of what he was posting leading up to the murder, but the person who appears to have posted it on May 15th on that blog, is still posting, and not locked up. (not Luka)

Going off of my memory from our original threads, I recall that magnotta had posted the details of the snuff film murder and subsequent cannibalistic actions (which had not yet occurred) on numerous blogs he managed, message boards/forums and other odd locations throughout the web. I remember these posts on various message boards/forums generating fluid discussion. With that in mind I'd note the countless trolls pretending to be Magnotta and endlessly posting misinformation from the time that the video was posted on that Not the Best Al Gore site and continuing until after his arrest. Which leads me to this conclusion: one of these trolls saw the viral-potential in copying and pasting Magnotta's initial pre-crime details, then when the crime was discovered and Magnotta was THE global news story, that troll just continued his or her postings to this day because his or her life is so fulfilling, he or she needs to pretend to be someone else-- this person is no different than a 300 pound, 50 year old man pretending to be a sexy 18 year old girl in a Prodigy chat room in the mid-90's...

Going off of my memory from our original threads, I recall that magnotta had posted the details of the snuff film murder and subsequent cannibalistic actions (which had not yet occurred) on numerous blogs he managed, message boards/forums and other odd locations throughout the web. I remember these posts on various message boards/forums generating fluid discussion. With that in mind I'd note the countless trolls pretending to be Magnotta and endlessly posting misinformation from the time that the video was posted on that Not the Best Al Gore site and continuing until after his arrest. Which leads me to this conclusion: one of these trolls saw the viral-potential in copying and pasting Magnotta's initial pre-crime details, then when the crime was discovered and Magnotta was THE global news story, that troll just continued his or her postings to this day because his or her life is so fulfilling, he or she needs to pretend to be someone else-- this person is no different than a 300 pound, 50 year old man pretending to be a sexy 18 year old girl in a Prodigy chat room in the mid-90's...

Honestly that is only one of a million options, and IMO far from likely. This person at least is intelligent enough to do the background researching and posting on it to just be trolling for attention, as it appears the site isnt getting much as is. JMO, it's someone into the scene that he is in, who probably views it as artistic, or feels LM was setup, when really it was his only way to claim fame.:jail:

Prodigy chat room, haha i was one of the teens in there laughing in the 90s while random pedos and creeps would come on to get insulted. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain