Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on one of the news websites videos that one of the investigators (Allen?) said YES she can go in the yard. I think that is just a ploy saying she can't so she doesn't have to face the media.

Bumping this picture from earlier.

It is a real girl. I saw a man come back with a camera and she had moved slightly. This is so wrong on so many levels I cannot even begin to list them all.

abpki8.jpg

:blowkiss:
LOL!
It's a doll... they showed it on one of the news links.

Bumping this picture from earlier.

It is a real girl. I saw a man come back with a camera and she had moved slightly. This is so wrong on so many levels I cannot even begin to list them all.

abpki8.jpg

Yeah I saw this earlier too! Wrong very wrong!

I am going to say something that might make some people angry but here it goes anyway.

The power of prayer may be an awesome thing but prayer is not going to find Caylee. Hard working men and women on the ground is going to make that happen. Sadly most of those that have been doing the searching probably wouldn't even be welcome at their prayer vigil.

20 or 30 people doesn't seem like much of a turnout to me. Other families of missing children have had prayer vigils that brought large crowds. Of course, those were usually held in a public place so that everyone could attend not in a small driveway in a residential neighborhood.

Let's face it. The Anthonys don't really want anyone to show up there unless it is that small group who still think that they are completely innocent and really believe that Caylee is still alive.

Anthonys, I only had one good nerve left and you just got on it!

Wow there is sure a lot of people there tonight! Never saw a vigil on here before so not sure if there are more than normal or not. Wow it looked like the light has a little bit.

While I normally see prayer vigils as a positive thing, a way of keeping hope alive and showing support.....is it just me, or does it seem particularly blasphemous for the As to be holding a prayer vigil outside when the answers about poor Caylee are INside?

I cant believe how many ppl are there. Im guessing most are protestors?

While I normally see prayer vigils as a positive thing, a way of keeping hope alive and showing support.....is it just me, or does it seem particularly blasphemous for the As to be holding a prayer vigil outside when the answers about poor Caylee are INside?

I couldnt agree more. I wonder what she is doing????

Sadly most of those that have been doing the searching probably wouldn't even be welcome at their prayer vigil.

20 or 30 people doesn't seem like much of a turnout to me. Other families of missing children have had prayer vigils that brought large crowds. Of course, those were usually held in a public place so that everyone could attend not in a small driveway in a residential neighborhood.

Let's face it. The Anthonys don't really want anyone to show up there unless it is that small group who still think that they are completely innocent and really believe that Caylee is still alive.

snipped

I read on here that some poster actually went to a vigil and when CA said that if they didn't support Casey and think she was innocent then they didn't want them to be there. She said she would never go to another vigil.

I am going to say something that might make some people angry but here it goes anyway.

The power of prayer may be an awesome thing but prayer is not going to find Caylee. Hard working men and women on the ground is going to make that happen. Sadly most of those that have been doing the searching probably wouldn't even be welcome at their prayer vigil.

Anthonys, I only had one good nerve left and you just got on it!

That did not make me angry, as a matter of fact, I agree

I wonder if anyone is WATCHING Casey? Doesn't she have to be Casey-sat all the time. She isn't suppose to be alone. I bet she is in the house by herself. (on the computer no doubt)

Someone asked if she was on myspace while the vigil was going on, I am sure that she made it so people can't see when you are online on myspace. That is feature of it. I bet she was told not to let people know HOW MUCH TIME she is actually spent on the computer jmo

There is a lot of people. Are the bright lights the camera lights or is Cindy conducting a spotlight dance??

HOly smack what is going on? Went to make supper and feed the kids and now there are tons of people at the anthony house......someone give me the short story of what has happened.

I have to say that it gives me a smug feeling of satisfaction right now that they are in a jail of their own making, but I do feel sorry for the neighbors.

While it does look like a good amount of people it also looks like 1/2 of them are protestors holding signs.

I think we have a mix tonight..those who really want to attend the vigil..those who are protesters..and then the gawkers who are there to just get a close look at the protesters and the Anthonys as well..

snipped

I read on here that some poster actually went to a vigil and when CA said that if they didn't support Casey and think she was innocent then they didn't want them to be there. She said she would never go to another vigil.
Frankly, I'm surprised that Cindy didn't slap them. She's a word I cannot use on this site. She doesn't want help - she's more than proven that. She wants people to extoll her daughter which isn't gonna happen imo.

Support a liar? I don't think so. And Cindy needs to be slapped herself for even saying anything like that - while complaining that people weren't get ting off their azzes to look for Caylee. Plenty of people have gotten off same and they haven't heard even a 'thank you" from this ungrateful, unloving family.

I say pray for all their souls. They're gonna need it. There's a place for people like this and it isn't heaven. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708