Please read Caylee Forum Rules

Thanks Tricia. I've been meaning to check it out. I can't imagine the pain of the families who have a loved on missing. I think the unknown is far worse than anything. In Caylee's case, we know what happened. It's good to remind us how many others there are who need our help.

Dear Websleuths Members,

There are several rumors flying around that are turning into "fact" before our eyes.

It was posted on SM that a rep from Kid Finders took flowers from the Caylee memorial. This has not been confirmed that I can see.

I know that Scared Monkeys is a good forum for information but this is such a nasty accusation that it needs to be confirmed before we continue to discuss it.

Please understand I am not trying to stop "free speech." It just doesn't do WS any good if we report something like this as fact when it is not a fact, yet, at all.

It's even worse if we find out it is not true.

Until I have a chance or to check on it or hear from one of the parties involved let's hold off discussing this.

Thanks,
Tricia

Attention Everyone,

We have lost focus. Websleuths is turning into a b!tchfest about certain people. I do not like it.

I will be back to post more later but I would like to please suggest that we move on. Get past Tim Miller, get past Leonard P., get past what happened to Murt,
and try to back off on Cindy and George.

Look, it's fine to discuss them and yes, Cindy, by way of her mouth, gives us a lot to talk about but it is getting too ugly.

This type of posting and name calling is so counterproductive.

Please, I am begging you to back off this type of posting and get back to what we do. Sleuthing.

It's easy to criticize but it is much harder to try and figure out what happened with the clues we have.

I do not mean you can't discuss these people or what they have done but if it is not pertinent to the what is happening then why bring it up?

More later. Off to do other Websleuths stuff off the forum.

Love,
Tricia

Thank-you very much Tricia :blowkiss: I do agree what you say about Cindy, but there is no need for all the repeated words of hatred post after post. I was beginning to feel I was reading at the ref.....well you know.:crazy:

ETA I never complained to any mods, just incase my post sounded like I did.

Thanks for the refocus of discussing Caylee and trying to figure out where she is and bring the poor baby home. Who cares what others our complaining about. WS is for the victim and trying to help those who care. Great post!

thank YOU! I haven't posted in so long on anything pertaining to the case because everything seems so gossipy anymore. I don't care what happened to who on whatever website, I jsut need to know the facts of the case.

thank YOU! I haven't posted in so long on anything pertaining to the case because everything seems so gossipy anymore. I don't care what happened to who on whatever website, I jsut need to know the facts of the case.

YES facts!!!

This was a much needed thread. It was getting hard to even find anything worth replying to!

I have to say that I agree with you Tricia= it isn't suppose to be name calling, but this case obviously has captured the attention and emotions of hundreds if not thousands.

I would hope that we are all able to be above name calling, but sometimes emotions get the best of us.

I do feel that there might need to be something in maybe a parking lot or jury room where we can rant or vent as that is definitely at times needed.

THANK YOU Tricia !!

I hope we can all move beyond some of the things surrounding this case. It is a case that has torn the emotions apart of everyone that has become involved in it, emotionally and otherwise. It's so hard to deal with, on every level.

Bottom line, it's all about Caylee, and only about Caylee.

Thank you very much! I have been a member of this site for a couple of months and have posted only 3 to 4 times -- just wasn't worth the attacks that were apt to follow.

Thank you, Tricia! I totally agree! The negativity that I have been reading has deterred me from reading more than the daily updates. Thanks again for putting everyone back on track!

Thanks, Tricia! I appreciate the fact that you recognize the negativity as being counterproductive. I, too, have backed off reading as many threads as I used to as I felt like it was so gossipy and hyper-critical. I agree with you 100% regarding Cindy but some things are just best left unsaid.

I will add my thanks. I too have been apprehensive about making too many posts. It seems that many posts that do not follow the "line" of the apparent majority here are challenged and often ridiculed, rather than just accepting them as a different point of view.

I will also add that much of the sarcasm, mean spirited graphics, and wild accusations make it difficult for me to read more than a handful of posts at a time. I only keep coming back because I do have a keen interest in this case and learning the truth, and there have been good nuggets of information between the negativity.

Thanks for posting this....as a somewhat newbie to this board, it is gratifying to know that the mods do not sponsor the nonsense that is sometimes posted. I joined this board because I really love the give and take of ideas being shared among many people and the rooting out, of pertinent details. In other words, I'm a closet sleuth. Sleuthing doesn't happen when the talk becomes a b!tchfest about least favorite people.

Thank you for the gentle and thoughtful reminder, Tricia. :blowkiss:

I was really glad to see those 2 nasty threads shut down - they did not contribute to the many loving hearts that are here caring about the lost, the dead, and victimized.
WS is about something much bigger then a place to vent.

I think we should all agree to take the high road at all times :)

THANK YOU TRICIA, and for this WS wonderful site, it is the best. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back