South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I tend to think we all get along rather well :D Then again hopefully the case we're talking about helps us remember that kindness matters :\
Wow...what an excellent observation, bear...kudos and a GOLD:star1: for you...and a :grouphug: for US.

Well the last sentence of Phoebe's paragraph there that the article conveniently left out was this: "This book I really connected with as I found there was truth in every word that Levenkron wrote and it helped me comprehend what people close to me have gone through."

So, it's possible some of Phoebe's friends practiced self-mutilation, or she knew of people who did. It is possible maybe she did as well, but self-mutilation most definitely isn't necessarily a sign wanting to die at all, it's usually the opposite. It's a way to transfer emotional pain into physical pain. As the Goo Goo Dolls song goes "you bleed just to know you're alive". Also, I've read a lot more about Phoebe from her friends from joining various groups on facebook and everything I read just talks about how happy and optimistic she was. Granted, it's very easy for some people to put on that happy persona so we'll likely never really know what was going on in her head.

It's definitely a more common thing among young adults, I'd say particularly girls, then one would think so to be honest I don't find it strange or telling at all that she would choose this.
Agreed. Did I tell you lately how much I value your posts? Cause I do.

Wow...what an excellent observation, bear...kudos and a GOLD:star1: for you...and a :grouphug: for US.

Agreed. Did I tell you lately how much I value your posts? Cause I do.
:woohoo:

aw yay! :dance: a gold star for me :D thanks so much :) I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside :Banane41:

guess I should get to bed on that note...before I read something that makes me :rage: or :(

I know you're a fan of the smiles so hope you enjoyed my overuse of them in this post, haha.

:bedtime:

New Post from Litterbox blog...
Grace Szydziak’s “mother” responds
Someone claiming to be “grace’s mother” (gmom) left a comment on this very blog this evening. The same blog on which Grace tried to leave masked comments a few months ago. Yes, that would be the same Grace who signed onto facebook as a member of the “We Murdered Phoebe Prince” group just a few hours after Phoebe died.

Sara's (a purported local) comment, second paragraph, details the reasons WHY South Hadley residents might be afraid to speak out. The comment, if true, paints a picture of a corrupt town, imo...

And more thoughts on the "peace rally" are explored...
http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/

LOVE your smilies, bear!!:Banane59:

And goodnight...sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! :gavel:

Yours are pretty darned good as well.
Aww :blushing:...you made my day.

See...they say, do a good deed and one will be done for you. Bear went to bed happy, in part, I hope, as a result of a kind word. Now...I get mine. :)

Thanks...

Hi, all -

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5082944#post5082944"]South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend