Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

I believe MJ was addicted to Demerol. It is easy to get addicted. He didn't have to have it in his system the day he passed.

This is proof.

As testified by Faheem Muhammad.

"There were times he would go almost every day" to Klein's office, and Jackson often appear intoxicated when he left, Jackson's security chief Faheem Muhammad testified.

He may have been, but that still doesn't explain why CM left his sedated patient alone.

I think he took way too many drugs for a man of his age and in pretty good health. :(

Dr Klein is supposed to be on Jane Velez mitchell this afternoon.

Maybe I missed it on HLN or IS, etc., but I can't help but think that Klein has given an interview on this; or will give an interview about this -- on his terms, of course -- after this thing is over.

If someone has seen one, I'd sure like to hear about it....

I would also think that the DEA or the FDA (which??) might wanna do an investigation on CM and/or HK based on what has transpired in this sad case. Do they do that? I mean, the middle name of the DEA is "enforcement."

But whadda I know??

I've not seen Dr. Klein publicly address any of this but I've seen his attorney do so several times. His attorney is also going to be on JVM tonight.

Let's say MJ WAS addicted to Demerol. I do not see how that lets Murray off the hook for his death. Murray admitted to knowing about the frequent trips that MJ made to Kleins office and he knew that he would come back slurring his words. He even made an audio tape of MJ acting really stoned. So knowing this, why would he agree to give him the many drugs that he ordered for mJ's home use?

You guys don't want me to even attempt to spell on this one. LOL I could make a chart though ;)

Lots of background on his work developing propofol to be more widely used. It was in something that cause allergic reactions. So it needed to be put in something that was less icky. (best I can do)

Let's say MJ WAS addicted to Demerol. I do not see how that lets Murray off the hook for his death. Murray admitted to knowing about the frequent trips that MJ made to Kleins office and he knew that he would come back slurring his words. He even made an audio tape of MJ acting really stoned. So knowing this, why would he agree to give him the many drugs that he ordered for mJ's home use?

I'm not trying to excuse Dr. Murray. I believe unless some "Bombshell happens" he will be found guilty.
I'm saying I believe MJ was addicted to Demerol and no telling what else.
MJ had a big problem with addiction and health issues. They, at this trail have protrayed MJ to be healthy and I have never understood that because you can look at his pictures and tell he wasn't. He may have weighed - one thirty something- but he sure didn't look it to me. He looked almost skin and bones. I believe MJ was a very sick individual and nobody helped him. JMOO

He has publish over 400 some peer reviewed pieces on anesthisia. (sleeping drugs)

He conducted 36 studies on propofol. Oops, Flanagan just called him Dr. Shafer.

I'm not trying to excuse Dr. Murray. I believe unless some "Bombshell happens" he will be found guilty.
I'm saying I believe MJ was addicted to Demerol and no telling what else.
MJ had a big problem with addiction and health issues. They, at this trail have protrayed MJ to be healthy and I have never understood that because you can look at his pictures and tell he wasn't. He may have weighed - one thirty something- but he sure didn't look it to me. He looked almost skin and bones. I believe MJ was a very sick individual and nobody helped him. JMOO

I believe once an addict always an addict; much the same as an alcoholic. However, I do not believe that MJ was necessarily actively abusing drugs at the time of his death. He may have had a psychological attachment to demerol; was more sensitive to pain because of his Lupus the scarring on his face from his burns and was not merely just getting botox injections. He was having some serious invasive muscle work done. He had insomnia issues and they have not proven that the insomnia was caused by drugs. There are many reasons that vary that cause insomnia; not just drugs.

I also noticed throughout this trial that he seemed to suffer more from insomnia during high times of stress such as during his trial and before and during concerts. I would venture to guess he liked the propofol because it stopped any thoughts from racing through his mind and even dreaming. The only drugs found were related to him trying to sleep. I also don't think he thought of propofol as a "drug" nor is it physically addicting as testified to. JMHO

The autopsy indicates he was pretty healthy and I have no reason to doubt that. The way he dances would be hard for him to maintain weight anyway unless he ate high fat diets which I understand he did not eat. Fred Astaire and MJ actually were of the same height and weight.

He conducted 36 studies on propofol. Oops, Flanagan just called him Dr. Shafer.

BBM

LOL @ Fanagan!!!

He's been stuttering and hemmy-hawing and making a lot of other
"wrong word" mistakes and has asked questions more than once.

Wasn't sure he wanted to be involved, he isn't a public person. His wife said he shouldn't say no so fast. And the defense sent him materials to review. Then I guess he said yes.

He requested to meet face to face with CM. Before he would agree to help.
Have no idea where this is going... off to sidebar.

Hmm.... seems Flanagan is trying to get in some backdoor testimony for Dr. Murray as a result of their meeting. Can't do that - it is hearsay. If Murray has something to say he should testify

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back