CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg you guys, I have sanpaku eyes. I always thought my eyes were weird, but I never knew there was a term for it.lol

Du Hast by Rammstein also occurred to me, but didn't want to say anything. Having outed my goth/alterna tendencies, I didn't also want to come out as someone who sometimes listens to Rammstein lol :innocent:

;) I know. Me too. I'm just guessing though, but a few others did connect it so we aren't alone.

I think internet *advertiser censored* is the likely cause in many of these sickos fantasies. By itself it may not be bad but to the wrong person it does influence them. Poor girls.

That is one good, strong, Mother, turning in her boy for a heinous crime as this.

WAY TO GO, MOM!

Wishing you the strength to get through many tough days ahead.

Ummmmm, I would not want him living in my house!

The game honestly reminds me and dh of legos. You mine for resources, and you build stuff. Kids have been building and "destroying" stuff for centuries....

I agree....

But because it's a video game and more addicting they can get more wrapped up in it. Rather than building a small tree fort and then breaking it up.

He is beside the fellow in the hat, I believe, thanks to the WSer who was able to get this pic to load upthread, and pointed this out, can't find your post now, quick pace on these threads:

attachment.php

http://yourhub.denverpost.com/lakew...a-state-leadership/DfOexqBJxMSylXjtjfYpsJ-ugc

To me it looks like he is 2 ppl to the left (my view) of the guy in the hat.

I just want to reiterate. If a perp is posting here, chances are, LE wants them to keep posting. I cringed every time someone mentioned how skeeved out they were about certain posters. If they are here, you don't want to scare them off. It could be LEs best lead about someone. And insinuating that someone is the perp is RUDE.

AND it is against TOS......I'm sure the mods will be here to point this fact out soon..

Just a friendly reminder that anything remotely alluding to sleuthing and/or suspicions of our fellow WS members is STRONGLY PROHIBITED ALWAYS AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS IT ALLOWED OR TOLERATED..

if someone has a very real concern they should contact privately the admin or LE..

Some may want to police or edit their posts accordingly to save our moderators alot of undue, extra work and also resulting in Jessica's entire thread being CLOSED FOR REVIEW AND CLEAN UP..

just a friendly reminder in hopes that we do not have the thread shut down during such an integral part of the case...

TIA:)

<patpat> Hey, I was goth in the early 70s and you should have seen the reception I got!

I think it's pretty normal for teens to want to both stand out and blend in. Some teens handle it gracefully and some, well, not so gracefully (that would be me).

Interesting to think that his motivation may have been akin to those people who set fires in order to get praise for alerting the fire department or for actually putting the fire out.

oh lord, me too. lol. :blushing: I was actually thinking today what a baby I was when I was 17. Really, I was a kid. The choices I made and the struggles I had then are what make me who I am, and some of them continue to this day, but looking back, I found myself just shaking my head...:what: I had no idea about anything really. On one hand I was totally self-absorbed, but on the other - sometimes I would get such a sense of empathy that I felt sick under the weight of it. I guess it is normal.

hmmm. went to college in Littleton? Even though it is out of his way could he go from home to college by way of Pattrick Park? from his home to Pattrick Park to college, makes another triangle...

I would say it's unlikely. There is no reason I can think of to bother going that way if one is going from Littleton to Westminster. My two cents. =)

I often stay logged onto WS's, FB, and other places for days at a time. Of course I can't be in front of my computer 24/7, but it might appear as if I am. :D

Ummmmm, I would not want him living in my house!

I agree. But as we know, there are those mothers who have not turned in their offspring, and even gone out of their way to protect them from the law.

Earlier, someone posted a link to you tube with the same name as the perp....the football game one. NOT THE PERP!! I guess it's too late to straighten out the wrong info. There have been pages and pages discussing stuff about the WRONG PERSON.

Wait, what? 2 counts of murder??? Where did that come from?

One victim, two different counts due to weirdities in the way the Colorado laws are written.

I think they also charged James Holmes with more than one murder count per victim.

Did anyone else read that he waived his rights? That means probably a full confession. I hope!

Wow, am very surprised to see him in these pics. He looks happy. And kind of soft. What a difference to the other photo (mug shot?) where he looks soooo creepy. *shudder*

Poor poor Jessica! :(

I saw the instagram photos first, and I couldn't figure out what people were talking about. It often seems that folks around here look for something wrong in a perps appearance. I saw what looked like a soft and gentle person.

Of course, then I saw the mugshot. So very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998