Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

That's an interesting thought about the phone..Hmmm!

I don't know why LE would deny (basically lie) if they did find it in that field but then again I've seen this happen way too many times..It seems WA tends to play this 'game' with the public more then most other states for some unknown reason.

There should be some update today..Are there any known searches planned?

It NOT being found is what is making me think the whole "ping" was a set up. Like her car not being seen for days then all the sudden showing up? Seems staged and fairly well thought out to me, but I am anxious to know the REAL facts that is for sure. Speculation just makes my brain hurt.
I dont know of any searches planned last ones I read about were planned for yesterday but then canceled. Not sure about todays, its been fairly quiet it seems.

Where is this field off of Warner Avenue that LE was searching for her cell phone? Is it out of town and on the way back to L/C?

It is in town just off to the north kinda back behind Potlatch as far as I know. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I saw the addy somewhere but can't find it now Salem ...

I don't know if it's public knowledge or not. I have faith that LE will do their jobs and everything will come out. I know there is a reason, but it's so frustrating when they know something, but say they don't. I will keep praying....for my friend...for her family.

I'm praying here too Friend. Rachael sounds like such a sweet person. Perhaps too trusting :-( I'm so sad for what her friends and family are going thru.

It NOT being found is what is making me think the whole "ping" was a set up. Like her car not being seen for days then all the sudden showing up? Seems staged and fairly well thought out to me, but I am anxious to know the REAL facts that is for sure. Speculation just makes my brain hurt.
I dont know of any searches planned last ones I read about were planned for yesterday but then canceled. Not sure about todays, its been fairly quiet it seems.

Why was it canceled? Where the car was placed (near bus/train station) seems to be def staged to make it look like she took off on her own..I'm sure LE has checked that out & already know it's not what she did.

Why was it canceled? Where the car was placed (near bus/train station) seems to be def staged to make it look like she took off on her own..I'm sure LE has checked that out & already know it's not what she did.

I'm thinking both the car and the cell phone ping were staged. Someone is trying to throw everyone off the trail. That means someone has something to hide.

Salem

• Rachael is last seen Friday, April 16th in Moscow.

• Reported Missing Monday Morning, April 19th after she fails to show up for work, pick up her boys or contact family.

• Monday, April 19th police search a field off of Warner Avenue, the last place they could track Anderson's cell phone to, but found nothing.

• Loaner Yukon discovered at 12:30 PM on Wednesday, April 21st, located behind the Dynamart, which is also used as the Greyhound bus stop in Lewiston.

• Law enforcement officials confirmed a Moscow building where missing person Rachel L. Anderson was last seen was searched Thursday night, April 23rd in Moscow. They also plan to search a storage building in Moscow rented by Rachael.

From what I know Amber said that they didnt need to search at that time but that she would let them know when and if another search was scheduled.

So we know LE has Rachel's cell phone records, they have stated where the phone last pinged. Was that on Friday night? After that last ping was the phone turned off? We have seen unconfirmed talk *Rumor* that LE knows CC was the source of Rachael's harassment. Was this uncovered by LE via cell phone records they were able to trace?

I also have questions about the loaner Yukon. It was discovered Wednesday after someone reported seeing it at the Amtrack/GH parking lot (another story says it was on the side of the road). How long had it been there? Is there video surveillance of that lot? Was her purse in the car when it was found, were the keys left in the vehicle?

So we know LE has Rachel's cell phone records, they have stated where the phone last pinged. Was that on Friday night? After that last ping was the phone turned off? We have seen unconfirmed talk *Rumor* that LE knows CC was the source of Rachael's harassment. Was this uncovered by LE via cell phone records they were able to trace?

I also have questions about the loaner Yukon. It was discovered Wednesday after someone reported seeing it at the Amtrack/GH parking lot (another story says it was on the side of the road). How long had it been there? Is there video surveillance of that lot? Was her purse in the car when it was found, were the keys left in the vehicle?

I am assuming they have her cell phone records yes, the cell phone pinged on Monday, havent heard if the cell phone was turned off or anything further on the cell phone short of that we dont think it has been found yet.
I believe CC admitted to being the one harrassing her in a interview with LE, when that was I dont know.
From what I have heard the Yukon had only been there 15-20 minutes before it was spotted. Again that is *rumor* LE has not verified this as of yet. Yes there is video of the lot the LE are going through 3 days worth of it from what I know. Yes her purse and all her belongings in it were found in the yukon but NO cell phone . Dont know if the vehicle was locked or not do know that her keys were with her purse.

I'm trying to make sense of this. If she was last seen Friday night, but the cell phone pings Monday and the vehicle appears Wednesday? Purse is in the car, but cell phone is missing. What happened to Rachael Friday night? Questions, questions, questions!!

Nurse I see you down there, map please?

I'm trying to make sense of this. If she was last seen Friday night, but the cell phone pings Monday and the vehicle appears Wednesday? Purse is in the car, but cell phone is missing. What happened to Rachael Friday night? Questions, questions, questions!!

Well she was last seen in Moscow but her cell phone pinged and her car was found in Lewiston, so yes questions questions questions is exactly right. But from what I am thinking and knowing her cell phone pinged across the street from the storage shed that they are getting a search warrant for in Lewiston,.... so maybe??? THERE are a few more questions. Im tired of questions and want answers! I feel horrible for Rachael and her friends and family.. it feels like the calm before the storm right now.

Im curious did something happen to Rachael in Moscow and she is still there or did he bring her home to Lewiston/Clarkston and do something with her?? There sure are a lot of what ifs and coulda happened thats for sure.

Morning all! I always think maps are helpful to those of us who are not local. We have someone at WS who does google mapping very well, hoping she pops in today to post a few for us.

Hoping for good news today.

I'm comin' Knox....I hear ya, I hear ya.....let me go back and get up to speed so I know where to put Rachel on the map. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

:blowkiss:

Here's why they didn't find the phone yet. The field is huge.

phone.jpg

I'm comin' Knox....I hear ya, I hear ya.....let me go back and get up to speed so I know where to put Rachel on the map. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

:blowkiss:

There you are, my mapping genius!!! :woohoo:

ETA: I am "the other map girl" LOL... (bows to Shutterfly) should I continue with this map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa