stewart_clyde.jpg

Above: Stewart, circa 2005
bar.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: March 31, 2005 from Cartersville, Georgia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: May 10, 1972
Height and Weight: 6'0 - 6'2, 170 - 180 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Stewart's nickname is Cowboy. He has previously broken his right hand, and his wisdom teeth have been extracted. Stewart has the following tattoos: a Confederate flag with a gold noose and thirteen knots on his left arm, the word "mom" with a heart on his right arm, a Grim Reaper with two flags and the name "Cowboy" on the center of his chest, and a cross on one of his legs.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A size medium long-sleeved blue denim shirt, size 32x34 black Levi's jeans, black cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat with a silver rim.
Medical Conditions: Stewart has an unspecified medical condition.

bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Stewart was dropped off by a family member at a friend's house in the vicinity of the 700 block of Shaddy Brook Drive in Marietta, Georgia at 5:30 p.m. on March 31, 2005. He left with the friend in her vehicle and was last seen exiting the vehicle at Exit 290 and Highway 20 in Cartersville, Georgia. Stewart was carrying a green nylon duffel bag with black straps at the time of his disappearance. He has neve been heard from again. Few details are available in his case. He resided in Acworth, Georgia in 2005.

bar.jpg

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bartow County Sheriff's Office
770-382-5050

bar.jpg

Source Information
The Natinal Center for Missing Adults
Clyde Daniel Stewart
bar.jpg

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 7, 2006; casefile added.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/stewart_clyde.html

I hope that although time has past, Clyde will be found safe. I wonder what his unspecified medical condition is, why he was carrying a duffel bag, and why he was drooped off on a highway by his friend.

Lion

Is that someplace he would be trying to hitch a ride from?

I imagine that may be the case if all was accurately reported prior to that. Perhaps wherever Clyde planned on going was too far for his friend to drive him. He didn't seem to have access to a vehicle or a bus, and I still wonder about that duffel bag. Maybe he was carrying it because he was planning on traveling.

Lion

I am not as familiar with the area that Clyde was dropped off at. It is possible he was going to hitch a ride. I need to research this case some more.

Thank you georgiagirl. I am curious because he is an adult, yet seems to have no vehicle or method of transportation. I wonder if he was mentally ill, and that that is his unspecified medical condition. I am only speculating, but if that is the case, than dear Clyde would be at a greater risk for foul play. He also may have just left his life behind or is in a shelter or homeless somewhere. I do hope they find him.

Lion

I was reading some other posts abt another man who was missing in that area around the same time. Sorry I didn't save the link. Then some comments abt maybe another who went missing, but was suppose to be headed to some short term job for 4 days, but went missing.
I have spent some time in Acworth, its beautiful there and I felt perfectly safe.

I was reading some other posts abt another man who was missing in that area around the same time. Sorry I didn't save the link. Then some comments abt maybe another who went missing, but was suppose to be headed to some short term job for 4 days, but went missing.
I have spent some time in Acworth, its beautiful there and I felt perfectly safe.

Beyond Belief, I am not sure what you meant. Was just one of these men rumored to have headed for a short term job, or were there more? Thanks in advance.

Lion

just one that read, i'll see if i can find it, it was a blog of some sort.

Reply »
|
Flag |
#6 Wednesday Jun 20

I am currently trying to find out any information on another missing man that also went missing in Bartow Co just two weeks after Clyde Daniel Stewart (Cowboy). I have read that Cowboy's disappearance and the disappearance of Steven may be related. I am trying to rule out whether or not their disappearances are related to Robert Lee Ashworth, II.

He disappeared on March 12, 2005. He met two men in a pick up truck at a Walmart with the pretence of going to a job in Chatanooga for 4 days. This was the last anyone has heard from him.

He too has a family (4 children, a mother, sibblings, etc) that desperately want to know where he is.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/kingston-ga/TFFGBPSIVUT47B1RK

You are thinking of Robert Lee Ashworth. He was supposed to be going to a job in Chattanooga, TN for four days and was riding with two other unidentified males and after his sister dropped him off he got into the truck with them and was never heard from again. It is my "pet case" so I know more about that one!

Looking for CLYDE DANIEL STEWART "COWBOY"
Posted by: nancyangelboundamw (IP Logged)
Date: May 01, 2007 12:57PM

CLYDE DANIEL STEWART AKA: COWBOY IS A ENDANGERED MISSING PERSON SINCE MARCH 28, 2005 FROM ACWORTH GA.
WE DO NOT KNOW IF HE IS STILL ALIVE OR NOT.
LAW ENFORCEMENT IS TELLING HIS FAMILY THAT HE IS INDEED DECEASED BUT WILL NOT GIVE THEM ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ON HIS CASE TODAY?
WE WONDER HOW THIS INVESTIGATOR CAN TELL THIS FAMILY THIS, BUT CANNOT GIVE OUT ANY DEATAILS, AND CLAIM THEY HAVE NO OTHER CLUES AS TO HOW HE DIED, WHO KILLED HIM, WHERE HIS REMAINS ARE LOCATED TODAY, AND WHY THERE HAS BEEN NO ARREST IN THIS HOMICIDE IF HE IS INDEED DECEASED.

COWBOY! IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MOTHER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS IS WEARING ON HER LIFE TODAY, NOT BEING ABLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU. ANSWER THIS POST VIA MY EMAIL, IF YOU ARE IN DANGER AND CANNOT SURFACE DUE TO DANGER COMING UPON YOU IF YOU DO, WE WILL NOT TRY TO FIND YOU, BUT LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE O.K. PLEASE.

ANYONE ELSE READING THIS, THAT MAY HAVE INFORMATION AS TO DANIEL'S DISAPPEARANCE, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH US ALSO, VIA EMAIL FROM THIS POST TODAY.
IF DANIEL WAS MURDERED, HIS KILLERS WALK FREELY AMONG YOU AN I TODAY, AND NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THESE PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE ALREADY KILLED ONCE.

PLEASE HELP THIS FAMILY HAVE CLOSURE TO THIS BAFFELING JOURNEY!

COWBOY COULD BE IN: KENTUCKY, ALABAMA, TENNESSEE, FLORIDA, OHIO, GEORGIA, OR ANY OTHER STATE FOR THAT MATTER.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS FAMILY MEMBER. THANK YOU.
AND GOD BLESS.
http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/read.php?6,193,193

Thank you georgiagirl. I am curious because he is an adult, yet seems to have no vehicle or method of transportation. I wonder if he was mentally ill, and that that is his unspecified medical condition. I am only speculating, but if that is the case, than dear Clyde would be at a greater risk for foul play. He also may have just left his life behind or is in a shelter or homeless somewhere. I do hope they find him.

Lion

I am closely involved with another case Robert Ashworth and originally the three cases were thought to be linked and all three familys held a combined candle light vigil for the men. IIRC, he was not mentally ill but may have been involved with drugs. It is also believed he may have witnessed another murder and was killed for that reason.

I am closely involved with another case Robert Ashworth and originally the three cases were thought to be linked and all three familys held a combined candle light vigil for the men. IIRC, he was not mentally ill but may have been involved with drugs. It is also believed he may have witnessed another murder and was killed for that reason.

This is interesting, georgiagirl, and thank you for clarifying some things.

Lion

Bump....Lighting the Way Home needs a Case Manager for this one....any takers??? ***Georgiagirl on her knees begging!*** ;)

Robert Lee Ashworth II is my baby brother. He said he was only going to be gone for 4 days to Chattanooga, TN. It is rumored that is is living in Florida somewhere, but wishes to remain annonymous. We, the family, do not believe that to be true. We believe all three men's cases are related someway, just don't know in what way. We also believe there is police cover up involved.

Robert Lee Ashworth II is my baby brother. He said he was only going to be gone for 4 days to Chattanooga, TN. It is rumored that is is living in Florida somewhere, but wishes to remain annonymous. We, the family, do not believe that to be true. We believe all three men's cases are related someway, just don't know in what way. We also believe there is police cover up involved.

We think Clyde's case is somehow connected to that of Robert Ashworth and Steve Lankester Cox's case.

Not sure if this helps anything,...but I found that this was a reply to something that was posted above by georgiagirl. Maybe someone could get a copy of the mentioned article, and see who the reporter was for that. ?????? Anyway - - I listed the web site I found it at first, then the post:

Re: Looking for CLYDE DANIEL STEWART "COWBOY"
Posted by: Robert (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2007 12:10PM

I READ IN THE DAILY NEW SOMETIME IN JULY 2006 THAT CLYDE DANIEL STEWART AKA: COWBOY IS FOUND DECEASED,
AND I HAVE COPY OF THE PAPERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2007 01:11PM by admin.

Not sure if this helps anything,...but I found that this was a reply to something that was posted above by georgiagirl. Maybe someone could get a copy of the mentioned article, and see who the reporter was for that. ?????? Anyway - - I listed the web site I found it at first, then the post:

Re: Looking for CLYDE DANIEL STEWART "COWBOY"
Posted by: Robert (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2007 12:10PM

I READ IN THE DAILY NEW SOMETIME IN JULY 2006 THAT CLYDE DANIEL STEWART AKA: COWBOY IS FOUND DECEASED,
AND I HAVE COPY OF THE PAPERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2007 01:11PM by admin.

Thanks for posting this Tonya!!!! This is great! Although I did was not the one who posted on that particular thread orginally, I did respond to Robert asking for more info! Someone name "nancyangelboundamw" made the original post. Let's cross our fingers we hear back from RObert.

Lion

Actually, his mother says he was strung out on meth at the time and alot of drug users lose their jobs and cars. I know his mother has stated just a few weeks before his disappearance she brought him home and helped him detox....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back