Identified! LA - Wandering Toodler Needs ID'd, Nov 2007

Pandora

Reaction score
NEW ORLEANS -- A toddler was found wandering along the 7000 block of Crowder Boulevard, and New Orleans police need help identifying him.

The owner of a Chevron station called officers at about 1 p.m. when he saw the boy wandering alone in the store.

The child is black, about 2 to 3 years old, and he was wearing blue shorts but no shirt.

More at link (including a picture):
http://www.wdsu.com/news/14525602/detail.html

They may have updated the article. From your link:

His mother called police after seeing him on the news, but she never showed up to get him back.

Wha?!?!?

His mother called police after seeing him on the news, but she never showed up to get him back. Officials said they're not sure if the boy's mother would be given custody again.

He's in foster care now.

Awwww, I'll take him! What is wrong with people? Don't have babies if you don't want them!!!

I hope he'll be in better hands now, although the "system" doesn't seem to be any better nowadays than stupid parents.

Look at that sweet smile, how could anyone not want that precious baby? But, at least Mom left him where someone could find him and didn't do like a lot of others and kill him. Although, I would think a church or hospital or somewhere like that would have been a better place to leave him. Poor little guy. :(

His mother called police after seeing him on the news, but she never showed up to get him back. Officials said they're not sure if the boy's mother would be given custody again.

He's in foster care now.

What kind of mother is this????

mjak

This is sad on so many levels. I hope she does not have other children to care for.

Why am I having to sign in every time I post today? Something's wierd.

This is sad on so many levels. I hope she does not have other children to care for.

Why am I having to sign in every time I post today? Something's wierd.

Next time you have to log in be sure to check that little box for "Remember Me". That should take care of it. Someone may have cleared your cookies and temp internet files.

Good luck!

I firmly believe that things happen for a reason. This little boy will hopefully be placed in a loving environment where he is wanted and adored for the perfect little button he is.

What a happy little munchkin! :D I can't imagine being the mother of such a sweetie and not caring what happened to him. :snooty: Prayers that he will be adopted out to a family that will care for him properly and raise him well.

Next time you have to log in be sure to check that little box for "Remember Me". That should take care of it. Someone may have cleared your cookies and temp internet files.

Good luck!

Thanks! Yes, my oldest daughter clears my cookies every time she visits. I didn't know that until the last visit when she proudly told me what she had been doing for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back