2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulessa

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread, so I thought I would start one. I hope this is ok Mods....

Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

more
http://www.wesh.com/r/27151991/detail.html

So it appears, KioMarie's depo is being released....this can tie ICA into the spot where Caylee was ultimately found...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Is Mark H's depo being released? I really want to know what about him being wired!!!

I never understood the significance of Kiomarie's statements? Yes, the area she stated was off Suburban Drive, but it was in a completely different area on the opposite side of the road. That is why when DC went out into those woods, where Caylee would eventually be found, and said he was there to check out the Kiomarie tip... I was dumbfounded because Kiomarie stated the area they used to hang out at was behind the school... not where DC was searching.

I hope we get more than this in today's doc. dump. I would really like to get the depositions that the news recently had available to them. Dr. G and Roy Kronk's depositions so I can see just what the news chose to pick and choose to make a story out of to imply tampering.

Ai ai ai, just when my gigantic all-day meeting starts!!! :panic:

Please take good notes my peeps and TIA for all the insights and funnies I know I'll be coming back to review tonight! :blowkiss:

i find it interesting that her friend KM(whats with all the marie names!!) even considered
that her friend KC, at that point, had maybe did something to her daughter that speaks
volumes to me anyway.

I never understood the significance of Kiomarie's statements? Yes, the area she stated was off Suburban Drive, but it was in a completely different area on the opposite side of the road. That is why when DC went out into those woods, where Caylee would eventually be found, and said he was there to check out the Kiomarie tip... I was dumbfounded because Kiomarie stated the area they used to hang out at was behind the school... not where DC was searching.

I hope we get more than this in today's doc. dump. I would really like to get the depositions that the news recently had available to them. Dr. G and Roy Kronk's depositions so I can see just what the news chose to pick and choose to make a story out of to imply tampering.

IMO What I remember of the area Kio was describing, is that it was behind, beside and/or directly across from the school...

The Zone, as I have understood it described, was not directly behind someone's home just beyond their privacy fence...

IMO
Kio did not lead LE to the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found but further East on Suburban by the school
I don't believe the area DC was searching was the area described by Kio, DC was searching further West and closer to Hopesprings Drive...IMO

:twocents:

A few weeks back something was released to the defense from Mark H (the CA military guy). I want to read THAT.

When docs are released, please bump old threads or generate new ones as needed.

IMO What I remember of the area Kio was describing, is that it was behind, beside and/or directly across from the school...

The Zone, as I have understood it described, was not directly behind someone's home just beyond their privacy fence...

IMO
Kio did not lead LE to the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found but further East on Suburban by the school
I don't believe the area DC was searching was the area described by Kio, DC was searching further West and closer to Hopesprings Drive...IMO

:twocents:

From what I remember, it was behind the school? The woods behind the school?

Was what KM suggested on the opposite side from Caylee (IE on the school side) or on the same side just way down. An article yesterday said it was 300 yards away. That's pretty far...3 football fields.

A few weeks back something was released to the defense from Mark H (the CA military guy). I want to read THAT.

YES!! I want Mark's depo too!! Mallory's would be nice! Dr. G and Roy Kronk so we can read them for ourselves instead of listening to that news reporter pick and choose what he wants to make a story out of.

Was what KM suggested on the opposite side from Caylee (IE on the school side) or on the same side just way down. An article yesterday said it was 300 yards away. That's pretty far...3 football fields.

That is what I always thought? I always thought it was on the other side of the road and behind the school... in the woods there?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

more

So it appears, KioMarie's depo is being released....this can tie ICA into the spot where Caylee was ultimately found...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If you listen to the interview with Joyce and Bailley Dickens (Hopespring Dr residents), it seems Kio's step-mother felt Caylee was not only dead but likely to be found near Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk[/ame]

:twocents: I'm sure the Anthonys and later Dominic Casey were aware of the local rumour mill.:waitasec: Remember Cindy asking ICA at the jail if she knew a Tia Torres....................subtle

more

Justice for Caylee

I don't know if KioMarie's depo transcript will be released? She is on both the State and the Defense Witness Lists, and gave a deposition on April 1, 2009. However neither side has requested a copy of the transcript and KioMarie's depo transcript has not been filed.

This article says that the depo transcript recently filed was of Deputy Sheriff Appling Wells, who interviewed KioMarie on July 19, 2008.
The Clerk's docket shows that depo transcripts for Deputy Acevedo and Appling Wells were filed with the Clerk on March 9, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974