Searching for Seka

Instead of posting a comment such as this, if you had read this thread from the beginning, you'd find a copy of the postcard available for view.

I have read this, I asked for a high resolution image. Thank you very much.

I have read this, I asked for a high resolution image. Thank you very much.
Vivette, I am sure I have the original of this postcard and can scan it at a higher resolution, but I'll have to go through my old paper files. So that I don't have to re-read everything (I am 80 years old now, and everything is a little more difficult for me), please remind me what postcard we are talking about and tell me what resolution you would like. Do you want front and back?

Thank you, Annasmom. I had no idea you had already reached 80, you sound a lot younger to me.

I would like the postcard with that part crossed out. We want to see if we can get some information from the crossed out part. So the highest resolution possible would be excellent, as would be to have the front and back side.

If there are any other cards or letters we could try to get information from using computer technology, I would like those aswell.

I can't promise anything, of course, and I'm sure people have already tried, but I would very much like to give it a shot aswell.

I apologise if I sounded rude or anything, that wasn't my intention. English isn't my native language.

Vivette, I just saw this. As you have probably gathered, I'm not very good at computer stuff, but I can re-scan the postcard if you tell me how many DPI to use.​Thanks for the compliment!

1200 DPI in PDF, please!

Hopefully we'll be able to get something out of it.

Annasmom I asked a mod jump in and give you a hand with the attachment.

1200 DPI in PDF, please!

AARGH!! I've got it, scanned at 1200 DPI, PDF, and I can't figure out how to attach it. "Manage attachments" doesn't seem to work. What shall I do?

Annasmom, is there any chance you can email the attachment to websleuthscomments@gmail.com ? That way we can look at it. Maybe it's too big. if it is we can make it smaller for you.

When I say "we" I certainly don't mean me because I am an idiot when it comes to these things. Luckily, we have several incredible mods who know how to do this type of thing in their sleep.
When you email the attachment please tell me in the email exactly what happens when you try and add it to you post.

Thanks,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk