GUILTY CA, Murrieta, 5 year old boy (unnamed) in grave condition, parents arrested, 8/17

Human garbage walks this earth. Blech.

Did he have full custody of the child or what?

Human garbage walks this earth. Blech.

Did he have full custody of the child or what?

RSBM

Someone identifying themselves as the bio mom said she'd had some mental problems -- and that the boy's bio dad used it to his advantage to keep her from any visitations ?
From what I could glean from msm-- and it wasn't very much.
So disgusted with the perps. "Parents" they are NOT !!!
The photo of him in the carseat with the dog... looks like his fingers were glued shut-- or maybe had been burned and had fused together ?
So many words I will not use here -- to describe them. :(
IMO

RSBM

Someone identifying themselves as the bio mom said she'd had some mental problems -- and that the boy's bio dad used it to his advantage to keep her from any visitations ?
The photo of him in the carseat with the dog... looks like his fingers were glued shut-- or maybe had been burned and had fused together ?
IMO

The words I wish to use are definitely not suitable for WS.

I just don't understand.

This is going to sound wrong as I'm struggling to word it and I don't understand anyone who ever does anything to hurt a children but parents who are just as vile as these from day one, from the first day their baby comes home... I mean, I don't understand any of it but it makes more sense, they are just vile people and always have been. But what the hell happened where in earlier photos he looks healthy, and he's smiling to recently in photos, malnourished, scared, thin, beaten.

As I said, I don't understand anyone who hurts a child but when it changes like that, what happens... what the hell happened when this little boy was left to decline.

http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murrie...d-sleeping-on-a-plank-of-wood-documents-show/

Sleeping on wood instead of a mattress. Tied down to the wood. Locked in his room. So many injuries. This poor boy.

I have a 6 year old nephew and this case is eating me up. I do not understand nor defend either situation, but neglect is one thing. Actively torturing a child? How evil must you be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drugs or mental illness.... change of circumstance... sometimes just plain evil.

The words I wish to use are definitely not suitable for WS.

I just don't understand.

This is going to sound wrong as I'm struggling to word it and I don't understand anyone who ever does anything to hurt a children but parents who are just as vile as these from day one, from the first day their baby comes home... I mean, I don't understand any of it but it makes more sense, they are just vile people and always have been. But what the hell happened where in earlier photos he looks healthy, and he's smiling to recently in photos, malnourished, scared, thin, beaten.

As I said, I don't understand anyone who hurts a child but when it changes like that, what happens... what the hell happened when this little boy was left to decline.

Not sure... but I think he was initially in his bio mom's care, and later a grandma.
The decline started when "dad" and gf took custody of him.
Easy to blame the other members of the family-- but I think those who cared the most for him were barred from seeing him ?
In one year or less they'd reduced him to a skeleton with visible injuries.
I do not understand some of the photos with what appears to be a grandpa---- didn't he see how thin this boy was ??
:(
:moo:

RSBM

IMO
It just looks like he is petting the dog to me. Just because people say stuff on Facebook doesn't mean it's true. The bruises and malnutrition are enough without making stuff up. I mean, has anyone ever seen someone with their fingers glued together? What would that even look like? If people have seen such a thing to the point that they could definitively say that, I have to wonder what kind of company they keep. Just looks like someone made some wild speculation based on a photo on the Internet, and everyone is running with it. The story is bad enough. Let's stick to the facts and leave the Facebook craziness on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

At Rady’s Children’s Hospital in San Diego it was determined the boy had injuries to his head, spinal cord, abdomen, abrasions to his neck and was malnourished in a way consistent with starvation.

During an interview with police, Whitten said that Johnson had removed the boy’s mattress from the bed and put into the garage because the boy had soiled it.

He explained the boy’s injuries occurred when Johnson picked him out of a pool and dropped him over some concrete and when he hit his head on the bed’s headboard, according to documents.

http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murrie...d-sleeping-on-a-plank-of-wood-documents-show/

Being dropped on concrete and hitting his head on the bed's headboard do not account for the severity of his injuries ; nor the fact that this boy had been starved. :(

Recognizing visible injuries on a child doesn't mean that the person who identifies abuse is keeping company with abusers.
Most people know when something looks very wrong.

Hard to believe the mistreatment and torture this little boy endured went on as long as it did-- with no one contacting authorities.

:moo:

earlier, this link had the charging docs attached and now I cant see them. on it, the father said the night before the 911 call, he was arguing w his gf and she picked the boy up out of the pool byu his arms and SLAMMED him on the concrete. because she was fighting w the dad.

At Rady’s Children’s Hospital in San Diego it was determined the boy had injuries to his head, spinal cord, abdomen, abrasions to his neck and was malnourished in a way consistent with starvation.

During an interview with police, Whitten said that Johnson had removed the boy’s mattress from the bed and put into the garage because the boy had soiled it.

He explained the boy’s injuries occurred when Johnson picked him out of a pool and dropped him over some concrete and when he hit his head on the bed’s headboard, according to documents.

Wait wait wait... hooole up....

Where to begin.. the blue rope. That gave me shivers cause I noticed the blue rope on the dog in the car seat photo. But the dog had no collar, so I knew it wasn't for him. I tried to ignore the blue rope.

Next- so, he was picked up out the pool, fell across some concrete and hit his head on the headboard? Dang. That was one heck of a clumsy moment! I mean, if it was this big massive obstacle course of an accident and he was injured, maybe a trip to the er would have been in order. (Ps- sarcastic. I don't believe that).

And then... his injuries. What in the world was done to this child for his injuries to be so grave that his prognosis is poor? And why call 911 then?

I can't get my.mind off this sweet baby. I just know he was trying so hard to be "good" and make them happy. Cause that's what children do. My heart is truly broken for the way he was treated and how he must have thought it was his fault. Monsters. I cannot comprehend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is it known if kiddo is conscious? I'm local and would like to drop off a gift. Is that even allowed?

Wait wait wait... hooole up....

Where to begin.. the blue rope. That gave me shivers cause I noticed the blue rope on the dog in the car seat photo. But the dog had no collar, so I knew it wasn't for him. I tried to ignore the blue rope.

Next- so, he was picked up out the pool, fell across some concrete and hit his head on the headboard? Dang. That was one heck of a clumsy moment! I mean, if it was this big massive obstacle course of an accident and he was injured, maybe a trip to the er would have been in order. (Ps- sarcastic. I don't believe that).

And then... his injuries. What in the world was done to this child for his injuries to be so grave that his prognosis is poor? And why call 911 then?

I can't get my.mind off this sweet baby. I just know he was trying so hard to be "good" and make them happy. Cause that's what children do. My heart is truly broken for the way he was treated and how he must have thought it was his fault. Monsters. I cannot comprehend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With head and spinal cord injuries, it sounds like he was shaken fiercely, which caused irreversible brain damage. Spinal cord injuries don't just "happen" in a fall.

Is it known if kiddo is conscious? I'm local and would like to drop off a gift. Is that even allowed?

I have read he is not conscious and has little to no chance of recovery.

I'm sure you could drop off a gift to the main desk and it would get to him, but I'd suggest a gift card for a restaurant close to the hospital would be the most helpful gift at this time.

I have read he is not conscious and has little to no chance of recovery.

I'm sure you could drop off a gift to the main desk and it would get to him, but I'd suggest a gift card for a restaurant close to the hospital would be the most helpful gift at this time.
With respect, I'm not sure this is the case. He has no adult caregiver other than the hospital staff. So I'm not sure who would use a restaurant gift card.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back