Tom vs Nicole

And just in time for Christmas, too ! Tom Cruise is such an *advertiser censored**hole ! :loser

I feel sorry for Nicole because she loves these children , but unfortunately they are mere possessions to Cruise, just as Katie and Suri are now. I can only hope that she continues to find happiness with Keith Urban and can have his children and hopefully one day Connor and Isabella will realize just what a wonderful mother they lost.

Tom is such an evil creep I hope Nichole is able to have children with Keith. I think motherhood would be wonderful for her out of the control of that Loser.

Why is it so evil if the children call Katie mom?
Nicole basically left the children with Tom.. She stopped mothering them when they divorced.
I am no fan of Tom's but Nicole is no better. She divorced the children when she divorced Tom.

Nicole basically left the children with Tom.. She stopped mothering them when they divorced.
I am no fan of Tom's but Nicole is no better. She divorced the children when she divorced Tom.
I don't know what is going on, but I have the feeling that Tom strong armed Nicole into letting him take control of the children's lives. I could be wrong because I only know what I read in the press. We all know how the media can spin any situation. ;)

Am, that is absolutely not true. Nicole spends lots of time with her kids - she just doesn't advertise it like Tom does. The kids spent a considerable amount of time in Australia this year with Nicole while she filmed a movie there.

ETA - that said, I do agree that Cruise is a ahole of epic proportions. Can't stand the little guy. :sick:

"Cruise lets new wife, Katie Holmes, tell Parade magazine that his two older children with Kidman, Connor and Isabella, call her "Mom."

He let his wife speak? isnt that thoughtful of him....what a jerk

Something tells me she has to get approval to use the bathroom. Probably has to have permission on how many squares of toilet paper to use as well. :rolleyes: He must have a HUGE (only thing huge about the little guy) ego.

"Cruise lets new wife, Katie Holmes, tell Parade magazine that his two older children with Kidman, Connor and Isabella, call her "Mom."

He let his wife speak? isnt that thoughtful of him....what a jerk

This is ridiculous - that is Fox News' words that Tom "lets" her tell. Katie is a grown woman. Whoever wrote that article clearly has an ax to grind with Tom. I thought news outlets were supposed to write news and not infer their opinions. What a piece of crap that was. None of us know what truly goes on in his marriage with Katie, but it is a better story to believe he has brainwashed her. :rolleyes:

I don't know what is going on, but I have the feeling that Tom strong armed Nicole into letting him take control of the children's lives. I could be wrong because I only know what I read in the press. We all know how the media can spin any situation. ;)

That's always been my impression too. But, NOTHING and NO ONE would keep me from my kid's, I would fight for custody until the end. I imagine the kid's don't call Nicole "Mom" because they feel abandoned by her, but they are also poisoned by their Dad. What a shame, because that's going to be a problem for the kid's when they are fully grown and hopefully moved away from their Dad. What a joke they call Katie "Mom", she's been in their lives a relatively short amount of time and was what, around 10 years old when those kids were born. Tom and Katie are selfish idiots.

This is ridiculous - that is Fox News' words that Tom "lets" her tell. Katie is a grown woman. Whoever wrote that article clearly has an ax to grind with Tom. I thought news outlets were supposed to write news and not infer their opinions. What a piece of crap that was. None of us know what truly goes on in his marriage with Katie, but it is a better story to believe he has brainwashed her. :rolleyes:

thank you!

That is absolutely not true. I can vividly remember Nicole having the children for quite a while after Tom walked out on them. There were photos that showed her waiting for them outside their school. Tom was off galavanting with Penelope Cruz and had no time at all for his kids. I believe he only started making an issue of the kids when he realized he was in deep sh** as far as the public was concerned. His rep was damaged quite a bit and he's only using Katie and the kids to make himself look like a family man. Combine that with the fact that he's controlling and doesn't want Nicole to have much time with the kids because it's the only way he can still keep control.

That is absolutely not true. I can vividly remember Nicole having the children for quite a while after Tom walked out on them. There were photos that showed her waiting for them outside their school. Tom was off galavanting with Penelope Cruz and had no time at all for his kids. I believe he only started making an issue of the kids when he realized he was in deep sh** as far as the public was concerned. His rep was damaged quite a bit and he's only using Katie and the kids to make himself look like a family man. Combine that with the fact that he's controlling and doesn't want Nicole to have much time with the kids because it's the only way he can still keep control.

I totally agree with you fundiva.

My friend who did private security for Tom and Nicole for a few years insists that Nicole is the one who was manipulative and controlling in their marriage. His stories used to crack me up. He said their kids are real sweethearts and that Nicole was incredibly insecure and needy. When Tom would be working onsite, Nicole would call nonstop and kept disrupting him.

My friend who did private security for Tom and Nicole for a few years insists that Nicole is the one who was manipulative and controlling in their marriage. His stories used to crack me up. He said their kids are real sweethearts and that Nicole was incredibly insecure and needy. When Tom would be working onsite, Nicole would call nonstop and kept disrupting him.

this doesn't surprise me at all....

Tom Cruise is a Martian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth