Cesar Laurean Proclaims His Love For Maria Lauterbach

QUOTE BY SERIOUSLY SEARCHING: If you take into account that Cesar and Maria may have had a serious relationship and Maria filed the rape charge because of what she said to her mom (out of fear of her mom's reaction to the pregnancy and perhaps Cesar's reaction). Her mother was the one who insisted she file the charge.....snipped

That has been my theory. Except I think Marie and CL got into an argument either shortly before or soon after Marie came to CL's house.

But, you never know. If CSL is the guilty one she sure shouldn't have stayed in communication leaving tracks. If I were her and guilty, I'd be worried sick right now.

Looks like him to me ............
j97g2s.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

But there is something strange. Does a fugitive wear a red shirt with no sleeves, showing identifying tattoos, and then give his correct name after voluntarily walking up to a road block?

strange.
The sleeves were rolled up by LE. I saw photos of him with them down almost covering up the tattoos.

If you take into account that Cesar and Maria may have had a serious relationship and Maria filed the rape charge because of what she said to her mom (out of fear of her mom's reaction to the pregnancy and perhaps Cesar's reaction). Her mother was the one who insisted she file the charge. Maria did try to recant it later. Cesar may not have actually raped her and he could be telling the truth on that part. I do think we will find the baby was his child tho, but not sure how this came about. Now, I am not convinced he raped her.

Christina acted alone in her attacks on Maria. Cesar was not involved that we have ever heard of. Christina acted on her jealous rage time after time against Maria. She is the only one who has been proven to show signs of violence in that relationship which I find odd. I have always been surprised we have not heard that Cesar was a violent and short tempered sort of man who had many complaints from either other Marines or Christina. I wonder what her record looks like.

You are right this is not some soap opera. There is a woman and a baby who died in a horrific manner. The question is which one of them actually killed her. We know they both took part in the cover up.
I've always believed the rape charge came after Maria found out he was married as a way for her to explain her unplanned pregnancy. They may even have continued to see each other and that would explain her being at his house when she was killed. Despite what the Sheriff is saying about nothing pointing to his wife being involved or even knowing Maria was buried in the back yard, it looks more like a rage killing and cover up (burying/burning her body on their property).

IMO, the rape did happen. Maria dropped the charges because of the harrasment. The Marines go after her for lying and demand a dna test on the baby to prove SHE was the liar and their STELLAR Marine wasn't. But what really happened was by ordering that DNA test, the Marines signed Maria's death sentence. That DNA test was going to show that their STELLAR Marine was the liar, where he would be court marshalled and sent to the brig for the whole world to see. It would also land him in deep doo doo with Xtina since he also told her he had never had sex with Maria. The STELLAR Marine just couldn't handle the thought of what that DNA test was going to reveal. It was going to ruin his life.

Him saying he neevr had sex with Maria seems crazy now because if u read what the police said Christina had said in her diary and in her letters to him...she is still deeply in love with Cesar but vacilitating between that and her not being able to come to terms with the fact that he had been unfaithful to here..so somewhere along the line, he must have clean on that part of it..at least to Christina. He must have told her he had had sex with Maria.

SuzQ, I agree with you! It was all about the baby. The baby was going to destroy everything in his life...so Maria had to go!

either he is already trying to cover his butt or he did love her at one time...they might have had an ongoing affair.....but I still don't believe Christina was the one that killed her.

I wonder if the is going to say that Christina was the killer? I sure hope that the prosecution can prove that he was the author of the letter Christina said he left with her.

If he is saying "I loved her"...that really adds a sick twist to the thing. I remember in the beginning of this thing a lot of us felt Christina was in it a whole lot deeper than we are being lead to believe. IMHO:waitasec:

Him saying he neevr had sex with Maria seems crazy now because if u read what the police said Christina had said in her diary and in her letters to him...she is still deeply in love with Cesar but vacilitating between that and her not being able to come to terms with the fact that he had been unfaithful to here..so somewhere along the line, he must have clean on that part of it..at least to Christina. He must have told her he had had sex with Maria.

I didn't even catch that. Yes, she must have found out at some point that Cesar had sex with Maria. I wonder when she found that out.

Exactly!

Also, SS "Yo Quiero"= I Love You in Spanish.

Yo Quiero means 'I want', not 'I love'. 'I want' is probably what Cesar was thinking when he raped Maria. And when he killed her, come to think of it. I don't think LOVE for Maria ever entered his mind.

I think it was Cesar's buddies who punched Maria in the face, went to Lowe's with Cesar, and built the BBQ pit on her grave. BBQs are guy stuff, ya know?

I think xtina knew full well about the murder and helped cover it up, but IMO, Cesar is the one who raped and murdered her, and his buddies from the base helped cover it up as well. It looks to me like xtina has turned states evidence, so hopefully all of the accomplices will face charges. That is why it is so important to keep this in the civilian courts. The Marines have so far protected their stellar fellows above Maria and Gabriel's lives.

Christina is still deeply in love with Ceaser, but is having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he was unfaithful???

This makes no sense... Would you not be more upset and distraught, and flat out devistaed that the man that you love is a murderer.

But then again, maybe just maybe Christina is not thinking that way because she had a lot more to do with the murder than we all know.

Some other things that really bother me is Ceaser is at home killing Maria while Christina is at this big Christmas Party...Where the heck is their 18 month old daughter?

Ceaser and Christina are riding in the car when he confesses that he has buried Maria in their backyard. He then says to Christinas "Are you in on this? She says "I do not know, is there anything that you have not told me? http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4154697&page=1

Why don't we ever see Christina's pictures?... Do the Sherriff Dept., The Marines and the FBI think that she deserves more protection that Maria ever deserved!

The police continue to say that Christina has been cooperative.
....How right they are she helped clean up the crime scene, paint, and held on to that note for 24 hours.

I had believed that Ceaser was the murderer and that Christina was scared and did what she had to for fear of what Cesear would do to her or their child. Now I am not so sure. I really think that we have only half the puzzle pieces to this puzzle.

This case makes me sick all the way around. No matter how you look at it whether Ceaser , Christina, or Ceaser and Christina did this, I pray that the whole truth comes out and that their will be justice for Maria, her baby and her family!

FlowerGirl

Now, that statement of Christina's has always bothered me. You know I believe that people often tell part of the truth in confessions and lies. It makes me wonder if her recollection of him asking her that particular question pertained to something else entirely. It seems out of context the way she presented it to LE. It struck me as very odd then and when you brought it up again...it still sticks out like a sore thumb. Why?

Laurean asked his wife "if she was in on this," newly released court documents state. Christina Laurean told police that she responded with a question of her own. "I do not know," she said, according to the document. "Is there anything that you have not told me?"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4154697&page=1

I don't believe for a second Christine was in LOVE with Cesar. This girl was OBSESSED with him... Obviously Cesar didn't feel the same about dear ol' Christine.

I don't believe for a second Christine was in LOVE with Cesar. This girl was OBSESSED with him... Obviously Cesar didn't feel the same about dear ol' Christine.
I agree. It is a jealous, twisted, and obsessive thing, but it is not love. She is beginning to remind me of a girl I used to know who was insanely jealous of her husband. He cheated on her because she accused him of it constantly! I guess he figured if he was going to be accused anyway...he might as well do it. I can imagine Christina acting this way towards Cesar with other female Marines.

Yo Quiero means 'I want', not 'I love'. 'I want' is probably what Cesar was thinking when he raped Maria. And when he killed her, come to think of it. I don't think LOVE for Maria ever entered his mind.

I think it was Cesar's buddies who punched Maria in the face, went to Lowe's with Cesar, and built the BBQ pit on her grave. BBQs are guy stuff, ya know?

I think xtina knew full well about the murder and helped cover it up, but IMO, Cesar is the one who raped and murdered her, and his buddies from the base helped cover it up as well. It looks to me like xtina has turned states evidence, so hopefully all of the accomplices will face charges. That is why it is so important to keep this in the civilian courts. The Marines have so far protected their stellar fellows above Maria and Gabriel's lives.

Actually, Truly " YO QUIERO " can mean BOTH I want and I love. Querer is one of those pesky Spanish verbs with dual meanings. IF said this, he could of been paving the way to skip around his responsibility in the murder. Methinks he might just try to pin it on Xtina. Notice he said it in present tense, not " Yo la Quería "

That's a weird way to show " Yo la Quiero " , dontcha think ? Bash her in the head, cut her throat, bury her in the firepit in the backyard and then attempt to burn her into oblivion...... IMO, this was a tag team job done by both and Xtina.

I can't wait til they get the justice they deserve.

Christina is still deeply in love with Ceaser, but is having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he was unfaithful???

This makes no sense... Would you not be more upset and distraught, and flat out devistaed that the man that you love is a murderer.

But then again, maybe just maybe Christina is not thinking that way because she had a lot more to do with the murder than we all know.

Some other things that really bother me is Ceaser is at home killing Maria while Christina is at this big Christmas Party...Where the heck is their 18 month old daughter?

Ceaser and Christina are riding in the car when he confesses that he has buried Maria in their backyard. He then says to Christinas "Are you in on this? She says "I do not know, is there anything that you have not told me? http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4154697&page=1

Why don't we ever see Christina's pictures?... Do the Sherriff Dept., The Marines and the FBI think that she deserves more protection that Maria ever deserved!

The police continue to say that Christina has been cooperative.
....How right they are she helped clean up the crime scene, paint, and held on to that note for 24 hours.

I had believed that Ceaser was the murderer and that Christina was scared and did what she had to for fear of what Cesear would do to her or their child. Now I am not so sure. I really think that we have only half the puzzle pieces to this puzzle.

This case makes me sick all the way around. No matter how you look at it whether Ceaser , Christina, or Ceaser and Christina did this, I pray that the whole truth comes out and that their will be justice for Maria, her baby and her family!

FlowerGirl

I thought that the daughter went with her because it was a christmas party that was sorta geared toward "family"?

Would someone be able to point me to the source (in spanish) that quotes Cesar of having said "Yo quiero" ? I've searched over 20 articles in spanish now and all I find is that he said "You know my name" , that he wants "Proof" and that he doesn't know what's going to happen to him now.

There is no reference to him having said something about "love", "yo quiero", or anything close to it. I am fluent in Spanish.

IMO, the rape did happen. Maria dropped the charges because of the harrasment. The Marines go after her for lying and demand a dna test on the baby to prove SHE was the liar and their STELLAR Marine wasn't. But what really happened was by ordering that DNA test, the Marines signed Maria's death sentence. That DNA test was going to show that their STELLAR Marine was the liar, where he would be court marshalled and sent to the brig for the whole world to see. It would also land him in deep doo doo with Xtina since he also told her he had never had sex with Maria. The STELLAR Marine just couldn't handle the thought of what that DNA test was going to reveal. It was going to ruin his life.

I tend to agree. A violent guy who is capable of murder is capable of rape. It's not a crime of "love", it's a crime of power. This guy is a Scott Peterson type who didn't even care that he was killing his own child, or wanted to anyhow. It's all about how he looks!

Would someone be able to point me to the source (in spanish) that quotes Cesar of having said "Yo quiero" ? I've searched over 20 articles in spanish now and all I find is that he said "You know my name" , that he wants "Proof" and that he doesn't know what's going to happen to him now.

There is no reference to him having said something about "love", "yo quiero", or anything close to it. I am fluent in Spanish.

Mohabi, I think that the 'yo quiero' was just a humorous reference to the taco bell cartoon dog.

I have not seen a reliable source state that Laurean said 'I Loved Her', either.

Honestly, this whole story of the capture strikes me as a staged media spin. Remember how the Pat Tillman story was fabricated out of thin air?:rolleyes:

Mohabi, I think that the 'yo quiero' was just a humorous reference to the taco bell cartoon dog.

I have not seen a reliable source state that Laurean said 'I Loved Her', either.

Truly, I know some Spanish, and I grew up in Southern California and have been inside Mexico several times in my life and one of my best friends is Mexican. The reason I say this, is because the phrase "yo quiero" existed long before the Taco Bell commercials with the chihuahua. I brought it up because Seriously Searching mentioned that she did not know how to translate the Spanish articles, so I told her what the phrase was so she could identify it if she saw it in the articles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back