She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

How about "HOME"? I listened to this several times and all I hear is the word "HOME". She sounds like she's slightly stuffed up in the sinus area and that's why it SEEMS like the word ends with a "t", when it really does not. There's no hidden meaning or code talk here.

I listened to it ten times and all I hear is "Home" too

Wondering if there is a neighbor that lives close to the site with the last name "Holt" or "Halt" or similar. "Close to "Holt's place", know what I mean??
:confused:

Lots of kids have odd nicknames for neighborhood hangouts- we had a place we called the tube. Don't know why though- the kids before us used that hame.

Maybe HOLT was something they called the woods or a trail.

Didn't they call it "The Zone"? Also, I , too, hear "holt" in that video. Could it be a neighbor that lived at the corner that they call "Holt"?

I don't mean to be obtuse, but I'm not hearing it at all--I'm hearing, "She's close to home."

I heard close to "HOPE". I heard her emphazise the "P".

This was back in July, so why 4 months later are the PI's looking in that location?

Do we know if Baez picked up those discs with those tips on them? Do we know if these dates with RK are included in those tips?

Now DC is saying he was on the phone with a psychic. I thought he was on the phone with his ill daughter....when you change your stories, to me, that a red flag. I guess he remembered about phone records...

Sounds like HOLP to me? I always assumed she said "home". Why am I hearing something different now?

Definitely not home. The word ends in a "t" sound. Good catch!

How about "HOME"? I listened to this several times and all I hear is the word "HOME". She sounds like she's slightly stuffed up in the sinus area and that's why it SEEMS like the word ends with a "t", when it really does not. There's no hidden meaning or code talk here.

That's my take on it as well...

I definately hear holts. I wonder if KC made a freudian slip which would explain LA's pause after she said it - holts being a person, place or thing that they were both familiar with.

O/T, but looking for "H---" names on MSN.com...has anyone seen this before???

"Zenaida A.
home

4709 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8642

phone number unavailable"

http://msn.whitepages.com/search/Re...ndo&state_id=FL&metro_area=1&localtime=survey

so if casey was saying she is close to "hope" and saying zenida gonzales took her. then look at where caylee was found. stange I think

f10egm.jpg

so if casey was saying she is close to "hope" and saying zenida gonzales took her. then look at where caylee was found. stange I think

f10egm.jpg

Yeah, I just caught the other thread about the neighbors names. Sorry to derail the thread, everyone! :bang:

I just listened and it sounds to me like she is clearly saying "holt". I can hear the "t" at the end, yet as many times as I've heard this before, it has always sounded like "home". Why am I hearing it differently now? I don't think it is the power of suggestion either as it sounded so clearly like "holt" now. As usual, I'm bewildered!!:crazy:

if you listen to casey you'll notice that she annunciates the letter t very clearly.
i don't want anymore mystery in this case, there's more than enough already, but even i believe she's saying 'holt'.

WOW...there are a lot of Hidden Oaks Elementary's in FL. Just thought I'd point that out. It just shocked me, because there are so many of them with the same name.

BTW, for whoever heard HOLP, there is a Holp Cemetery in OH...if it was somewhere they had ever been near when they lived in OH, that could have been casey confirming to Lee that Caylee was dead...which would also explain that pause that he gives after she says it. Keeping his composure, not giving anything away.

Also..Walking from the school (back to their house) the dump spot is on the "bottom left" if you consider bottom being the last wooded area on Suburban.

I can't apply the same phrase going backwards (in that backwards sort of way) because to me walking to the school is UP vs DOWN the street & if I recall correctly there's a pond on that side & it's not as wooded?..Besides all that, we know it's not where she was found.

Sounds like she has stuffiness in her nasal cavity and I also wonder if it is the connection as well...it almost sounds as if it immediately cuts off and goes to LA...like a glitch in the recording equipment:bang:

Close to hope could code for Hopespring Drive.

HOLT could be Hidden Oak Lot? Perhaps they all called it that as kids. Seeing as it was a vacant lot. Sure would be interesting to talk to someone went there.

sorry, didn't see your post, I posted the same thing
IMO she was telling Lee she was close to hopesprings drive, close to home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back