2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think putting a child in a body of water would be too hard.
I wonder if any cinder blocks are missing??

I've had the same thought about the cinder block. A cinder block weighs about 29 lbs. The total would be approximately 68 lbs.

Until LE releases the results of the LDT, how does NG know they all passed?
NG is taking their word for it they passed their LDT.
Have I missed something with LE releasing that information?

I am sure they are watching him closely.

Remember when 2 year old, Blake Davis said "mommy's in the rug" in the Jessie Davis case?

I think they are really keeping an eye on everyone.

imo

not hard at all if you hae help! swift river, small child.........
That river really stuck out to me, it looked like it really moved fast.
I came to learn that it runs in the opposite direction than other rivers, and thought maybe thats why it looked to be moving so fast, but it did look to really have a strong current.

True, or he could associate a stranger as a "man in black" for some reason and it's just his way of "identifying" for lack of a better word, with the situation..

LP isn't down there is he?

BTW-Have any of you guys put head phones on and listened to 911 call? Coz I did and I heard RC say in background "the lock's turned sideways"(when the operator asks if the lock is broken-they check it) and I heard him say something about "5 days". I couldn't hear too much with just my laptop sound all the way up but when I put on good headphones....picked up other stuff. Try it, b/c I would love to know what the 5 days is about but I just can't make it out.

Does anyone really think that with this being an on going investigation that the police would actually tell someone if they had failed a polygraph? I mean I just don't see them ending the test and saying, "well...you failed." I think if someone did fail they would just go along as if everything was fine until they could gather more evidence.

Good point!

I've had the same thought about the cinder block. A cinder block weighs about 29 lbs. The total would be approximately 68 lbs.
Yeah, but if you had help, time, or both it would be easy as pie if the adrenaline was pumping and you didnt want to get caught. I could move 300 lbs if I had time to make a trip or two.

That river really stuck out to me, it looked like it really moved fast.
I came to learn that it runs in the opposite direction than other rivers, and thought maybe thats why it looked to be moving so fast, but it did look to really have a strong current.

I had read from another thread a week ago, that the river is fast.....no link though........any locals here???
Where does river end up?

We have alot of rivers and creeks here, babies have been found months later.
Just recently a young man in Pittsburgh became a missing person (months ago) and was just found on a river bank. I hope I am wrong, but a tiny girl and a river and maybe missing hours before reported??? JMOO

Yes, and if anyone knows what Jr said, it is Ron and Misty, they were with him during the immediate days after....

You know you are so right. And I have to give them props for not going on tv and announcing it, putting Jr in possible danger. CS wasn't thinking when she did that.

I noticed that Crystal said "someone" in black on the NG interview, but "man" in all black on the other interview. Wonder exactly which words Junior used.

Yeah, but if you had help, time, or both it would be easy as pie if the adrenaline was pumping and you didnt want to get caught. I could move 300 lbs if I had time to make a trip or two.
Just curious if Misty's brother or whoever was at the house earlier that evening has been "cleared"?? (quoting Nancy's banner about Misty) :waitasec:

I noticed that Crystal said "someone" in black on the NG interview, but "man" in all black on the other interview. Wonder exactly which words Junior used.
I've heard her use both terms. I'm sure though that LE asked him right away if he saw or heard anything and they have a statement from him.

I am sure they are watching him closely.

Remember when 2 year old, Blake Davis said "mommy's in the rug" in the Jessie Davis case?

I think they are really keeping an eye on everyone.

imo

Exactly and until LE releases information said by the child initially (if anything) then I cannot bring myself to take CS word. To my knowledge, Ron nor Misty have made any comments about what Junior may or may not have said. For all we know, the child did not even wake up when Haleigh was taken. If Junior did wake up then I hope LE was able to get his impression when his sissy was taken. A 3 y/o would not be inclined to make up a story IMO.

I'll never forget that baby saying his mommy was in the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77