PETA decalres war on MK and Ashley Olsen

2sisters

Reaction score
http://dlisted.com/node/19702
Please forgive me, the article has a profanity in it but i can't get the toher link I had to post.
Anyways, what do yall have to say about this. I personally think PETA goes overboard pushing their agenda on everyone. I like to eat animals, so sue me. They are delicious, I love a steak or tasty fried chicken. Not going to wear fur, but if I ever move to frozen tundra then i may.

I don't even want to read it, because I know I'm just going to end up being annoyed with PETA. What's the P in there stand for again? Pushy? Pain-in-the-youknowwhere? Pathetic? :hand:

They do tend to go overboard. I am completely against animal abuse of any sort, however i eat meat also. Peta doesn't seem to realize that they are just creating divisions between vegans/vegetarians/meat eaters who still love animals. Everyone has their own thing, while i don't own any furs; would never buy any; i do own leather. If they really want to help animals successfully, they need to unite people, not create rifts between the different groups.

The PETA protesters that I used to see in downtown Cincinnati were a handful of misfits.

They do tend to go overboard. I am completely against animal abuse of any sort, however i eat meat also. Peta doesn't seem to realize that they are just creating divisions between vegans/vegetarians/meat eaters who still love animals. Everyone has their own thing, while i don't own any furs; would never buy any; i do own leather. If they really want to help animals successfully, they need to unite people, not create rifts between the different groups.

:clap: :clap:

I probably agree with a lot of what PETA (says to) stand(s) for, but I very much do not like their style.

I agree with them that animals should not be abused but their tactics are horrid. They try to demonize meat eaters and i just think that is wrong. meat is a very important part of my diet and may others so they need to back off.
Could they have just nicely asked the 2 to quit killing rabbits for fur? did they have to humiliate the Olsens for all to see? i hate PETA.
Did anyone ever see the South park where one of the boys ran off to live on the PETA compund?

Did anyone ever see the South park where one of the boys ran off to live on the PETA compund?

I've seen it several times. Stan was banished from South Park for not wanting to vote for a new school mascot, and was found by the PETA people. In order to stay with them he had to "talk" to the leader (a goat) and get permission.

PETA sympathizers ignore the fact that there is a biological reason that certain meats (chicken, pork, beef, fish, etc) smell appetizing to humans, and that's because it was intended that we eat their flesh for nourishment. It's the same reason we don't eat excrement or human flesh, because biologically this is telling us that it is unsuitable to eat or waste and to stay away from it.

I've seen it several times. Stan was banished from South Park for not wanting to vote for a new school mascot, and was found by the PETA people. In order to stay with them he had to "talk" to the leader (a goat) and get permission.
That was funny, I forgot they were doing a parody of the election at the same time as making fun of PETA. I loved it when those 2 new mascots came out dancing and cheering!

That was funny, I forgot they were doing a parody of the election at the same time as making fun of PETA. I loved it when those 2 new mascots came out dancing and cheering!

It WAS funny! For those who are unfamiliar, in the show, PETA demanded that South Park elementary get a new mascot (can't have a cow as a mascot!) So the students came up with their own mascots that they had to vote on. I'm not sure if I can say on WS what the mascots were!

I despise PETA. Why have an entire website for the Olsens? What about J. LO? Did they give her a site? What about any other designers that use fur? Why aren't they throwing fits over celebrities who wear leather?

However, a confession. The photo at the link made me laugh.:slap:

PETA sympathizers ignore the fact that there is a biological reason that certain meats (chicken, pork, beef, fish, etc) smell appetizing to humans, and that's because it was intended that we eat their flesh for nourishment. It's the same reason we don't eat excrement or human flesh, because biologically this is telling us that it is unsuitable to eat or waste and to stay away from it.
--i don't know if "it was intended that we eat their flesh" but I love my teriyaki chicken on the weekends!

I dont even want to get started on this I can afford anymore blood pressure pills!!!!

While I'm not a big fan of PETA, I'm not a big fan of people who wear fur or leather, either. The Olsen's and other celebrity's should know better. Do the Olsen's use fur in their kids' line of clothes? I'll have to make sure not to buy any.

Do the Olsen's use fur in their kids' line of clothes? I'll have to make sure not to buy any.

Not to mention their fashion sense isn't the best, IMO,whether it's fur lined or not. They look like bag ladies 90 percent of the time.

I'm an omnivore, I was made/formed/evolved to eat both vegetables *and* meat! I WILL NOT apologize for this, because I cannot help how I was born. It is natural for humans to eat both meat, and vegetables.

PETA isn't angry at the Olsen twins for eating meat, though. They're angry at them for using fur in their clothing line. In this day and age, there is no reason for using real fur in clothing. I can understand the need for people to eat meat, and the need for an animal to die for that purpose. But there is no reason for an animal to die so a person can have a coat with fur trim.

Like I said, I'm not a big fan of PETA, but I can certainly see their point about fur-wearing.

http://dlisted.com/node/19702
Please forgive me, the article has a profanity in it but i can't get the toher link I had to post.
Anyways, what do yall have to say about this. I personally think PETA goes overboard pushing their agenda on everyone. I like to eat animals, so sue me. They are delicious, I love a steak or tasty fried chicken. Not going to wear fur, but if I ever move to frozen tundra then i may.
im sorry but MK needs to eat a steak! isn't she the anorexic one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back