Tonights Dateline Is A New Unsolved Mystery Episode.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
This looks very interesting especially for Websleuthers. It's a whodunnit that you can hopefully help solve. :clap:

Link

On Friday at 10 p.m. ET, viewers will be taken inside an unfolding investigation like never before. Dateline producers searched the country to assemble a team of law enforcement professionals to roll up their sleeves and work together to help solve two perplexing murders in North Carolina. Relying on insight, experience and instinct, Dateline's "Unsolved Case Squad" pieces through the evidence, discusses possible suspects and weighs theories about an unknown killer who so far has eluded justice....

Thanks for reminding that Dateline is on tonight!!! I love that show.

Anyone watch? I really thought that Iannone man was the likely culprit until the police say they've dropped him as a suspect! Strange, there was just so much circumstancial evidence.

Anyone watch? I really thought that Iannone man was the likely culprit until the police say they've dropped him as a suspect! Strange, there was just so much circumstancial evidence.

I watched and feel the same way you do. The circumstantial evidence was pretty good too- it suprised me that they cleared him.

Once a person is cleared as a suspect, can LE come back to that person if the investigation goes back in their direction? I know "double jeopardy" is used in trials, but there isn't a reason why a person can't be put back on the radar as far as being suspect is concerned, right?

My questions............i would ask.................the person whom called the cab, was it the friend or the bar tender?/or someone else behind the bar......and did this person whom called, leave early, not long after placing the call?.........and did they check for survialence video at local motels /hotels to see if any cabs were parked in the lots?.......the women were murder somewhere, before being left where they were............i assume.

I watched and feel the same way you do. The circumstantial evidence was pretty good too- it suprised me that they cleared him.

Once a person is cleared as a suspect, can LE come back to that person if the investigation goes back in their direction? I know "double jeopardy" is used in trials, but there isn't a reason why a person can't be put back on the radar as far as being suspect is concerned, right?

They can go back to a once-cleared suspect if they find new info/evidence pointing to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back