2010.04.26 Calm before storm in Haleigh Case? What could be happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's happening, however, I have bought 100 more shares of stock in HoneyBuns.

What could be happening?

JMO but it takes awhile to separate fact from fiction. I just hope it comes sooner or later I am really ready to beg for justice to be served in this case.

The change in Haleigh's case from missing to a homicide, Sheriff Hardy saying he has POI's, several, and his ultimate comment that Misty knows she is in trouble...yeah this is the quiet before the storm.

The reclassification of Haleigh's case IMO now means LE is playing hardball with their several POI's. The storm is coming and the one who is smart enough to take shelter with LE and the SA's office will weather it best.

I totally agree. And, as impatient as we all are LE can just wait as long as they need to and are smart for doing so. Those three aren't going anywhere for the time being. I predict that the storm will start blowing in the day the first of those three is headed to court for drug trafficking.

Yes, it just maybe the quiet before the storm...

No more recorded jail phone calls lately either.

ooo ooo ooh! raisincharlie, this raises the question that I've been meaning to ask for quite some time, but I keep forgetting...

When a jail inmate writes letters from jail, does LE have the right/opportunity to open & screen them before they are posted to the mails?

Inmates can't pass letters through their lawyer can they?

TIA if anyone knows...

As far as I know, all mail going in or out of jail is "censored". The staff checks the mail and inmates aren't allowed to pass letters through their attorneys. That is against the jailhouse rules. Like I said, as far as I know.

The calm before the storm I believe has already happened. Going on 15 months and this is as much info that they could get from the cast surrounding Haleigh? I think LE is working hard, very hard to get the truth out on the table. I hope so anyway.

I've closed this thread because there were numerous Off Topic posts that were moved. My concern is that the topic is too vague. Warnings were not issued for the posts that were moved.

If everyone wants to continue this thread, please let me know of a more detailed title to help members understand. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa