UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The is such a shocking, tragic case!! I was up to early this morning trying to catch up on this case as I spent the whole week with my sister in the hospital. I have read through the 4 threads but did so rather quickly but I didn't see these 2 thoughts mentioned:

Doesn't anyone else think that Nathan might not have just died from abusive injuries? According to SS's statement, she went to the drugstore to get an RX for NS at 0500 on the 9th and when she returned NS told her Ethan was dead. I wonder if while she was out NS went in the bedroom and actually killed the child by suffocation or some other means.

Also when thinking about their hydration attempts, where they really trying to rehydrate him or were they trying to flush some drug they had given him out of his system?

Hopeful that ME will be able to determine whether either of these are true or not.

BBM (bolded by me)

Can't tell you how many times I've wondered the same exact thing as you about flushing drugs from his system. How completely sick that would be if true! :eek: moo

The day after they claim he died and they brutalized his body even in death, the day they reported he "ran away", they were getting their playstation fixed and buying games. :furious:
Well, we know what their priorities were!! Let's get the Playstation fixed and we'll take care of that other problem when we get back home!!:furious:
I want to hear what BB employees have to say about that too!! What was their story about their PS3! I bet NS or Ghost broke it in a fit of rage-like the jail door!!:banghead:
By the way-BB won't fix a PS3-they send it to Sony!

: ps3 Broken, can it be fixed?Options

07-28-2009 08:38 AM

Geeksquad would send it off to Sony and it would cost you fortune to have it repaired. You would be better off calling Sony and see what their price is or just buy another PS3.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Gadgets-and-eReaders/ps3-Broken-can-it-be-fixed/m-p/42405

I have talked to someone who has viewed a clear copy of that grainy photo that was shown on the news of Ethan sitting next to the monster. There is no way the injury and swelling/bruising that Ethan had to face could be mistaken for a peanut allergy.

The only thing I can surmise is that Nate's mom saw Ethan before the injury that day or she is lying that Ethan "was fine".

I was informed that the 'peanut allergy' story was given to the police, we have no idea what they told Nate's mom, if anything. moo

I have talked to someone who has viewed a clear copy of that grainy photo that was shown on the news of Ethan sitting next to the monster. There is no way the injury and swelling/bruising that Ethan had to face could be mistaken for a peanut allergy.

The only thing I can surmise is that Nate's mom saw Ethan before the injury that day or she is lying that Ethan "was fine".

I watched that interview last night but I can't remember did NS's mom mention at time of day it was that she visited with them?

One or the other. No other choices IMO.

I was informed that the 'peanut allergy' story was given to the police, we have no idea what they told Nate's mom, if anything. moo

I don't care if they told her he fell down the stairs, ran into a door or was in a car accident.

He clearly wasn't FINE. That was my point.

BBM (bolded by me)

Can't tell you how many times I've wondered the same exact thing as you about flushing drugs from his system. How completely sick that would be if true! :eek: moo

OH EYES!!!!

I just had THE MOST TERRIBLE thought!!!! and I am certain I cannot post it...

flushing drugs from his body?
stool rubbed on wall?

Follow me?

I watched that interview last night but I can't remember did NS's mom mention at time of day it was that she visited with them?

If it was that day, then Ethan had those injuries. Nursie posted on last thread (sorry, don't have link right now... maybe she'll repost it) descriptions of bruising and how to tell the age of the injuries d/t coloration. It's pretty obvious those injuries were caused at least a day maybe two days prior. That level of bruising did not occur the same day the photo was taken. IMO, they began brutalizing this child from the start.

I don't care if they told her he fell down the stairs, ran into a door or was in a car accident.

Sorry, I didn't understand that was what your post meant. For the sake of rumor control, I feel we need to establish if Nate's mom ever met Ethan that day or any other day. just my opinion cause I hate rumors. moo

And clearly had NOT received any medical attention.

IMO, the fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

I have been a long time lurker here. I have been so profoundly affected by this case, that I felt the need to post. I thought I had seen and heard it all, but clearly this is not the case. I cannot get the images of Ethan out of my head and at times I find myself crying for him. As crazy as it sounds, I feel like a part of me has died and I wonder if I will ever be the same again. I alternate between anger and sadness and can only hope that justice will be served for this angelic little boy and his family.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I certainly believe NS mother saw Ethan earlier in the day befor any abuse. I see no indications from this woman that she would lie for her son, not at all...IMO that woman is devestated over what has happened here.

Well, we know what their priorities were!! Let's get the Playstation fixed and we'll take care of that other problem when we get back home!!:furious:
I want to hear what BB employees have to say about that too!! What was their story about their PS3! I bet NS or Ghost broke it in a fit of rage-like the jail door!!:banghead:
By the way-BB won't fix a PS3-they send it to Sony!

: ps3 Broken, can it be fixed?Options

07-28-2009 08:38 AM

Geeksquad would send it off to Sony and it would cost you fortune to have it repaired. You would be better off calling Sony and see what their price is or just buy another PS3.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Gadgets-and-eReaders/ps3-Broken-can-it-be-fixed/m-p/42405

I wonder if Ethan was blamed for the PS breaking... it was obviously working when that horrid photo was taken. Seems like they were "fixing" everything that was wrong that day. Despicable-- ugh, no word I know can describe these two!

As for Nater's mom-- we'll see how she responds to his charges. If she shows up insisting that he could never do such a thing, I would be inclined to think she looked the other way and she saw Ethan's injuries.

I certainly believe NS mother saw Ethan earlier in the day befor any abuse. I see no indications from this woman that she would lie for her son, not at all...IMO that woman is devestated over what has happened here.

I agree.

The is such a shocking, tragic case!! I was up to early this morning trying to catch up on this case as I spent the whole week with my sister in the hospital. I have read through the 4 threads but did so rather quickly but I didn't see these 2 thoughts mentioned:

Doesn't anyone else think that Nathan might not have just died from abusive injuries? According to SS's statement, she went to the drugstore to get an RX for NS at 0500 on the 9th and when she returned NS told her Ethan was dead. I wonder if while she was out NS went in the bedroom and actually killed the child by suffocation or some other means.

Also when thinking about their hydration attempts, where they really trying to rehydrate him or were they trying to flush some drug they had given him out of his system?

Hopeful that ME will be able to determine whether either of these are true or not.

Mr. Rawlings' warning was not to take their affidavit "as the Bible". Clearly evidence is going to emerge that is far worse than what we've already heard. They were not trying to "rehydrate" I think we'll all agree on that. They didn't give a damn if he was dehydrated.

Looking at the injuries in that early photo, and given that the police have stated his injuries grew progressively worse, that child could not swallow. In that early photo, it appears he can't even manage his own secretions. And it only got worse.

IMO, IF they did this, it was to further torture him. Someone mentioned 'waterboarding'. Essentially, that's what they were doing. JMO, of course.

I agree! And what a horrible rumor to start if she never met the child that day or, as you suggest, she met him before the abuse. For all we know she could have been told he was sleeping, the same kind of excuses Nate and Stephanie gave Ethan's dad when he called. moo

If it was that day, then Ethan had those injuries. Nursie posted on last thread (sorry, don't have link right now... maybe she'll repost it) descriptions of bruising and how to tell the age of the injuries d/t coloration. It's pretty obvious those injuries were caused at least a day maybe two days prior. That level of bruising did not occur the same day the photo was taken. IMO, they began brutalizing this child from the start.

here it is :)
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

I agree! And what a horrible rumor to start if she never met the child that day or, as you suggest, she met him before the abuse. For all we know she could have been told he was sleeping, the same kind of excuses Nate and Stephanie gave Ethan's dad when he called. moo
I agree... we don't yet know the "capacity" in which she "saw him". (and if was just repeating what the sloops told her... "he is fine" etc)

Bottom line: I am sure that she has been interviewed.

I did not see in this article if the degree of force would change the time as far as swelling and bruising goes ...Like being hit really hard with alot of force vs. falling and hitting your jaw would the bruising and swelling be more quick do to the force vs the other ? did that make sense ?

Also when I saw that picture first I was appalled that the SOB had Ethan on his lap like everything is OK Buddy :furious: but the first thought was that his jaw was broken....moo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie