GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC ‏@courtchatter 35s
#JulieSchenecker sent Parker an email AFTER she killed the kids. "Get home soon-we're waiting for you!" #ScheneckerTrial

Rrreally?

I thought.. oh, okay, so by that time she would have been 86'd.

I would like to see the contents of the e-mail JS sent to her Mom, Ms. Powers. The e-mail which caused the "welfare check."

That would be something... may be able to tell how many cards she is playing with and perhaps even which floor the elevator goes to... any one know if its been served up to evidence?

Luv ya,

The Gajonka

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 4m
Video of #JulieSchenecker shaking while offices are holding her up after her arrest was played in court

The house was sold long after the murders. The current residents are renting it from the new owners. I believe ps sold it at a loss.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 42s
Det says in his long career in LE Never has a suspect Ever been videotaped from arrest to interview Did not try to conceal her men illness

Rrreally?

I would like to see the contents of the e-mail JS sent to her Mom, Ms. Powers. The e-mail which caused the "welfare check."

That would be something... may be able to tell how many cards she is playing with and perhaps even which floor the elevator goes to... any one know if its been served up to evidence?

Luv ya,

The Gajonka

An article about it can be found here:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/im-so-sickmentally-schenecker-wrote-in-email/2163007

Sent just before 9 pm on Jan 27th - This is the email verbatim as per the article linked above.

" Titled: 'Love you all'

you;'ve always been there for me, giving support and guide,ce that i've need

could'nt have lived 50 yras without it.

dave your ytough love is just what i needed…it's ok!

some day i'll get to all the answers.

it's really difficult and i'm so sickmentally-i do the jobsviv[ e

to do i minimally take of the kids.k

sadly to say. beaus has aslo developed calyx's attitude=makes me cry evening. seeing

what they've become. as far as a 180from their former daring selves. i will end this

soon.though i am at my wits end parker shold be without his mom here…that is not wits

end until you taken on dinner and carpooling before and after sports. conflicts of

games…etc

dad.

thankyou for the supprtine smali

mom

thank you for the dail calls-miss you always,

carol -miss you for your emnd supporting commentsever

dave.

thank you for you in-deyph comments. i will never ever forget

yes i'm having problems with my tardive disconesia, google it.

with all my love"

Rrreally?

Luv ya,

The Gajonka

The Email-

106lhc0.jpg

jsletter.jpg

ETA- Forgot a link - http://tbo.com/assets/pdf/TB48127.PDF

An article about it can be found here:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/im-so-sickmentally-schenecker-wrote-in-email/2163007

Sent just before 9 pm on Jan 27th - This is the email verbatim as per the article linked above.

THANKS, Rhozwen! You da best! ( YOU TOO, NYMERIA! (smile) Okay, let's have a look here and see what type of mind we are dealing with. I'll say this, without looking at it yet, but if her syntax, mechanics, punctuation, grammar are in good standing order, heh, well then...

<Oh, boy, just took a first look at this... yes... defense can get her off, it appears... but still, the LOCK and LOAD video, and the evidence of the gun clerks, will be of value>

Talk about "Leading" questions by the detectives.........

Yeah, as in telling her what her motive was...then saying "right?" to which she replies indistinctly.

Or in "asking" -- "you've been taking all your meds, right?"

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 48s
Witness: Ralph Monaco from gun shop where #JulieSchenecker bought gun

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 33s
Monaco: #JulieSchenecker told him break in's in neighborhood and wanted to buy gun

Who is Dave?

Wait, I thought she claims to have been molested?

I am probably confusing, unrelated.. disregard...UH OH!!!! HERE COME THE VIDEOS!!! Hope we can see them!

CRITICAL MOMENT

OMG, this is awful... no visuals!!!!
Someone please e-mail the nice young lady and ask her to move her laptop- for the country of the USA! GRERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 1m
Video of #JulieSchenecker buying gun at lock n load in Oldsmar. On Jan 22, 2011

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 31s
Parker Schenecker just said its only video no audio of #JulieSchenecker at gun shop.

Who is Dave?

Wait, I thought she claims to have been molested?

I am probably confusing, unrelated.. disregard...UH OH!!!! HERE COME THE VIDEOS!!! Hope we can see them!

CRITICAL MOMENT

Dave Powers is Julies brother.

She did have claims and I believe testified in a trial as to being molested when she was...6?
I am sure that will come out more in this trial.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 31s
Parker Schenecker just said its only video no audio of #JulieSchenecker at gun shop.

Too bad we can't see the video of the camera purchase.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 5m
Well the screen is facing jury so we in gallery cant see. Darn #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 30s
Observations: jury watching video closely. Non taking notes. #JulieSchenecker not looking at screen. Her bro looking straight ahead.

Too bad we can't see the video of the camera purchase.

THIS IS A MOCKERY! PLEASE EMAIL THE NICE YOUNG LADY AND ASk HER TO ADJUST HER LAPTOP! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE UP

AHA!! WAIT, HERE WE GO!!! THIS IS...

CRITICAL MOMENT:::::::::::::..............:::::::::::::::::CRITICAL MOMENT

My Grandmother has dementia. I live in a different state and when I went to visit her it was clear to me that she wasn't the same person. All other family who lived there acted like nothing was wrong with her, but it was clear to me that she wasn't all there.
She unplugged the freezer and then couldn't understand why the ice cream was melted - had my grandfather up in arms about the freezer being broken and what to do with all the meat!, when you were cooking in the kitchen, she'd come behind you and turn off the burners. She repeated things people said over and over like she was a parrot. She wanted to make my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but when she was done it was a pile of bread and globs of jelly and peanut butter.
Two years after that, she got her official diagnosis of dementia after she helped my grandfather OD on Xanax. She would bring him his pills ever time she thought he felt "stressed" which was quite often (apparently sitting watching wheel of fortune is quite stressful), for whatever reason, he would take them.
I say all of this because those of you who lived through that kind of mental illness, I applaud you that you are all still here and made it through. I had a week of it and had so many emotions over it..anger, sadness, despair, confusion..countless emotions.
I can't imagine what it would be like living it day after day.
:loveyou: to you all

I hope some family member, like her son or daughter, has stepped up to the plate and gotten some help for your Grandma. She could hurt herself or blow up the house by leaving the gas running on the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks