Holly Bobo Case Status Hearings, 12/17/2014

Also, I think perhaps it's cruel and unusual punishment to make prisoners wear crocs.

OMG! The prosecution needs to get their act together! I am a huge believer that all trials should be fair, and the way the prosecution is side stepping and delaying makes me angry! No matter what I think of ZA as a person, the way the prosecutors have handled this is not fair to him. When their actions can make me agree with the defense it makes me nervous that 1. This case isn't being handled properly and 2. They don't have the evidence for a conviction. They better hope they have the evidence they need or I suspect ZA will be suing the state. This could easily shift from being about justice for Holly to an injustice against the defendants. JMO.

On a side note, I absolutely love this Judge and his bow tie. Also, it's a wonder what cleaning up and getting off the drugs will do for a persons appearance. ZA looks much healthier.

I think he's a good judge too Dogface. I like the way he puts his foot down on these people.

We are back from break. Autry is next

Dang! He has on a bullet proof vest. Heavily guarded!

From Will Nunley:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 47s 47 seconds ago

Death penalty still 'under consideration' by State in #Autry case.

From Will Nunley:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 2m 2 minutes ago

#Autry atty indicates a likely request for change in venue. #Developing #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 44s 44 seconds ago

Jury sequestration also on the table for these cases. #Hollybobo

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge: I think it would be humanly impossible to find a fair jury in Decatur county. #HollyBobo

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Autry's atty also plans to file request for change of venue for trial. #HollyBobo

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 5m5 minutes ago
Judge and Autry's atty Fletcher Long discussing possibility of death penalty #HollyBobo

OMG ...

:gaah: The camera scanned JA talking to one of his attorneys, and JA was laughing and smiling -- despicable !

From Nunley:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 5s 6 seconds ago

Autry attorney says he has not been able to meet with his client in private.

From Nunley:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 22s 22 seconds ago

Judge: State prison will have to comply with constitutional standards in privacy meetings with attorney.

Defense attorney is asking the judge to make an order to allow him to speak to his client without the presence of LE. Judge is saying he can't do that.

Atty: In the future it will be necessary to meet with Autry without law enforcement present. #HollyBobo

Atty says that violates his right to a privileged conversation. #HollyBobo

Tag team attorneys...Flannegan will take over for Fletch in January...

From Jordan Buie:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 7m 7 minutes ago

Judge McGinley: I'm absolutely out of patience with these cases not moving forward #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 5m 5 minutes ago

Jason Autry's attorney Fletcher Long has discussed a change of venue with Judge McGinley #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 3m 3 minutes ago

Attorney Fletcher Long asked to meet his client Jason Autry outside the presence of law enforcement #HollyBobo

Did you see those guys in suits, with hearing pieces in, and gloves, standing behind the defendant? They left the same time he did. Wonder if they were US Marshalls or TBI or what?

JMHO
fran

This is beyond frustrating, these cases are progressing at a sloths pace, and I cannot imagine the toll this is taking on all families involved, especially the Bobo family. The fact that it is the state that seems to be the one responsible for this is infuriating.

OMG ...

JA is absolutely despicable ... what a con : laughing it up as he was headed back to his :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back