PayPal Donations for Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what this is all about, and why I mailed Tricia a while back about probs with paypal and I. Beach, tlcya, any idea if it will seriously take that long? Will call my bank in morning.

Bank of Scotland plc Current Account x-3824 £xxxx
Money should be there around Jun 5, 2016.

5th of June?? Anyway, done. But I could've swam over with it quicker.

I'm going to alert Tricia to see your post, ScotAng. She deals with the PayPal account directly. Expect a PM from her because I haven't a clue.

Don't know what this is all about, and why I mailed Tricia a while back about probs with paypal and I. Beach, tlcya, any idea if it will seriously take that long? Will call my bank in morning.

Bank of Scotland plc Current Account x-3824 £xxxx
Money should be there around Jun 5, 2016.

5th of June?? Anyway, done. But I could've swam over with it quicker.

I have no idea what is going on. Please keep me posted.
Next time just swim over like you said and I'll get you hot tea and a dry blanket when you get here ;)

I did check and my donation went through May 17....according to PayPal...hope you got it. I know you are busy...so I will assume all is well and WS got it.

I'm going to alert Tricia to see your post, ScotAng. She deals with the PayPal account directly. Expect a PM from her because I haven't a clue.

It's all good beach, Tricia mailed me she received it. Paypal's clearly just messin' with me ... we don't get along. Usually. Thank you!

I have no idea what is going on. Please keep me posted.
Next time just swim over like you said and I'll get you hot tea and a dry blanket when you get here ;)

I could use losing some pounds so you're on! :crazy:

This happens when the transaction is placed overseas. My parents live in the Middle East and PayPal places holds on a check card/check for a week or two. Most cases it clears in 48 hrs. My kids wait patiently sometimes for bday money from them on their birthdays.

MORE DOCS TO BE RELEASED

uh...yeah. I'm not stuttering either. lol Just received the email a few minutes ago.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry but now we know what the SAO was doing while waiting on the Grand Jury indictment and Custody issues to be resolved.

Estimate is $800 and we will be splitting the costs, per our previous agreement. Hopefully, we will get another nice surprise but we can't count on it.

If you can possibly donate, please follow the drill tlcya posted yesterday. Thanks in advance! :blowkiss:

Done! Any word on the estimated release date?

Been a minute since I have been around, but this case has sucked me in, I did my donation today, brings back so many Caylee Anthony memories ugh...I hope this helps get what we need and want.

Any idea what's taking so long? Not rushing per se, I'm just an impatient person. :sigh: Thanks again to all mods helping get this info, you guys/gals are awesome!

Seasoned Sleuthers, any guess as to when we might see another doc drop? Is the state less forthcoming with releasing docs as a case moves forward? Just curious as this is my first to follow beginning - end. TIA

Seasoned Sleuthers, any guess as to when we might see another doc drop? Is the state less forthcoming with releasing docs as a case moves forward? Just curious as this is my first to follow beginning - end. TIA

Beats me, MsArk. :dunno: I haven't heard a peep and I've been keeping a close eye on it anticipating an email. If I haven't heard anything by Tuesday, I'll call the SAO next week myself to see if I can get any info regarding upcoming releases.

Beats me, MsArk. :dunno: I haven't heard a peep and I've been keeping a close eye on it anticipating an email. If I haven't heard anything by Tuesday, I'll call the SAO next week myself to see if I can get any info regarding upcoming releases.

Marks lawyers want Curtis testimony and actual statements of Marks involvement.

But that information wouldn't be released to us until it's time for court. I think.

But Thanks Beach for keeping a close eye on things and reminding MsArk that we have a ways to go.

I'm just surprised that JR trial isn't happening sooner. Especially since multiple people including Curtis and Taylor already has the drop on him.

Jmo.

Hi Beach Saw there is a doc dump....please let us know if you get the dump, how much $$$ you need.
Thank you for all you and other mods do....

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER DOCUMENT DUMP.
I will let Beach explain the particulars but this DD is going to provide us with incredible new information.
Which means we do need donations. I have no idea how much but I have a feeling it is going to be pricy.
Our PayPal address is websleuthsprojects@gmail.com
We will post the receipts for what we purchase so you can see where your money is going.

Please do not feel obligated to donate. Only if you can afford to do so.

If you do not want to use PayPal please send me a PM or email at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Thank You,
TriciaMcD

I will let Beach explain the particulars but this DD is going to provide us with incredible new information.
Which means we do need donations. I have no idea how much but I have a feeling it is going to be pricy.
Our PayPal address is websleuthsprojects@gmail
We will post the receipts for what we purchase so you can see where your money is going.

If you do not want to use PayPal please send me a PM or email at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Thank You,
Tricia

Our PayPal address is websleuthsprojects@gmail

Thank You,
Tricia

Any hints re what kind of info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads