50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look the most alike to me.

BK.jpg
steve01.jpg

I think so as well.

I wonder how long it would take someone windsurfing to cross an ocean? LOL

I don't know, that I can't wrap my mind around! But it would explain him being minus a wallet. I've been looking for shipping channel maps and such and am not having any success. I have no maritime knowledge whatsoever. I really don't see how he could have survived the elements.

Right...28 days. Dewey went missing August 3, 2004 and BK was found August 31, 2004. Do you think it is possible in 28 days?

As far as him withstanding the elements, if he were picked up or something along the way...maybe so. If not...well...Steve Fossett pulled off some amazing stunts his lifetime. So why not?! It sounds like Dewey was in excellent physical condition when he went missing and was quite an adventurer himself so he would know how to try to survive in such a situation.

ETA: Correction...BK was found August 31, 2004 and not Aug. 21, 2004 as I previously had stated. ~ Thanks, AJ.

benjamankyleoverlauuv9.jpg

I can do a better one tomorrow if need be.....this is just a real quick one for tonight......

Kel

Yes it is,

I must admit, it was kind of freaky doing it, because this is the first one I have done that has fit that perfect........It was like the one face went on top of the other perfect position and all......

Kel

I am still stuck on the fact that it was so far away, but everything seems to be adding up.......

I am confused.......lol

Kel

This is SO exciting! I don't think there is any way that could happen if it weren't his face, imo.

Kel,
I'm confused! I see one pic of a man. Is this all I'm suppose to see?

Yes it is,

I must admit, it was kind of freaky doing it, because this is the first one I have done that has fit that perfect........It was like the one face went on top of the other perfect position and all......

Kel

I'm even more confused! Does that cover up Dewey so you can't see him?:doh:
No, it melds both photos together...so you can see if they "match" up as far as the eyes, nose, etc. goes. If it didn't match...you would be able to see both photos layed on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998