Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I thought she was a resident of the area, and did not recall the report indicating in any way she was a prostitute.

Now, if she was willing to testify that Lipsey was in fact MJD's pimp, I wonder what additional info she might know about MJD or Lipsey. A time line of some sort? Did she know where MJD resided?

I think she would be an asset if we could find a way to contact her. Maybe she recalls some things that LE did not ask, or she did not feel relevent which may in fact be so.

The report does not state that RA was a prostitute. She said she would testify that Lipsey was MJD's pimp.

Oppps! Yes you are right!! I guess I just assumed that she was a prostitute also since she lived in the area and knew about MJD trying to get the dancing job.

Thank you. I thought she was a resident of the area, and did not recall the report indicating in any way she was a prostitute.

Now, if she was willing to testify that Lipsey was in fact MJD's pimp, I wonder what additional info she might know about MJD or Lipsey. A time line of some sort? Did she know where MJD resided?

I think she would be an asset if we could find a way to contact her. Maybe she recalls some things that LE did not ask, or she did not feel relevent which may in fact be so.

Good idea..

It's on the police report and yes she did live in the area. I found out she has the alias when I did a search for her police record. There is a picture of her too.

It is in the report that she lived in the area - hence the questioning. It does not state she was a prostitute. Read it again. Not that it's relevent, but if you're going to make statements in your posts, they should be factual.

Thanks Fairy and Vashley. I don't think that tele would still be current.

Let's put a list of questions together......

Getting too late for me to think right now- and I took something to try to get to sleep, so will see what I can dig up tomorrow.

Thanks Fairy and Vashley. I don't think that tele would still be current.

Let's put a list of questions together......

Getting too late for me to think right now- and I took something to try to get to sleep, so will see what I can dig up tomorrow.

Sounds like a good idea. Wonder how we can get a current number?

I am so tired, but trying to keep up with y'all....all I can manage is :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Sounds like a good idea. Wonder how we can get a current number?

I just called the number that's listed in the report. No answer or answering machine, but it's still a good number. I'll try again tomorrow.

Fairy - did you check a reverse directory to see who the number is currently registered too? I'm too tired to look now, but I know a few exist.

Fairy - did you check a reverse directory to see who the number is currently registered too? I'm too tired to look now, but I know a few exist.

No - I don't know how to do that!

OK - area code will be 602....

Thanks Fairy and Cubby! :blowkiss:

If I knew how to do all of that, I would but Fairy, if you want to give me any numbers in case you come up with a bunch, let me know so we can work between the two of us to knock them out.

Glad to be active on the case again!

according to white pages the tele on the LE report is non published.

Will dig around tomorrow to see who has access to pay sites to help get some info.

YW Vashley!

according to white pages the tele on the LE report is non published.

Will dig around tomorrow to see who has access to pay sites to help get some info.

YW Vashley!

I will PM you the number. I would love to reach Robin - she had a lot of information at the time!

Got your pm thanks.

For anyone searching, RA is listed both with an I and Y. There is also another RL White with a different birth year (69). Our RLA/W has a birth year of 71.

The W may be a married name or maiden name....

Some of the questions I would have for RA would include
MJD's residence. Where did she stay, who was she staying with?
How long had you seen her in the area (weeks, months)?
Did she notice MJD usually wearing a chain or necklace with a ring? ( in case MJD tore the chain off LDJ's neck while leaving the car)
Notice a regional accent.
Did she mention any old bf, family, schools, area she may have came from, reason she left? A sibling or family member she was particularly fond of.A regional accent?
or anything that might help ID her.
I might also ask what she might recall- just let her talk, which could lead to more questions if something stands out.

For all we know, RA may not be aware MJD remains unidentified.

Which leads me thinking again about the LE report and releasing the car and contents so quickly. Did LE process everything in the car- bags etc. before it was returned? I can't help but think LE's immediate reaction was to process the "crime" scene and if this little girl hadn't already been reported missing, she would be in a few days. I don't believe they thought at the time, this gal would be UI'd 10 years later.

RA might also be an excellent resource to help with some of the composite pictures and which most closely resemble MJD. Or some of the possible matches, we don't know to have been positively eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member