TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say the boy was African - American? I'm not even gonna say what I'm thinking........but yeah, I'm thinking it.

I'm just going to suggest that maybe the fact that the red earrings were so vividly remembered was because of the type they were and why she had them in. MOO

NG: DD was confirmed that he is in Child Protective Services. Safe place could be with the brother in law. Me: not anymore now that people know where he is!

LE: the guy in 911 call - LE was not responding in correct manner. LE officer lack in training and compassion.

Pings: cell phone pings can be allowed in court.
Pings are very accurate per guest. NG says text from Hailey's phone from 2pm- can we tell from a text if this was from SA's house? Guest says- YES. Technical data that LE can get from phone company can tell couple of acres where Hailey was, and will tell us when she sent the mssg.
No forensics to tell if Hailey is dead. Looking for blood evidence. Caller-Kailey: neighbor who would see Hailey in backyard- where is this person-LE needs to find this person and search his vehicle. Hailey walking toward father's house-hairdresser. Where is neighbor???

Small african american boy?? Did Priscilla just say that is who the hairdresser saw Hailey walking with?

Do we know if Naomi's son, or MB's little brother (I think she has one?) are african american? That'd eliminate them...

social service will ask you if there is anyone the child can stay with..so they do noy have to take the child/childen there fore its not in the system...yet

IMO He is staying with a relative while CPS finishes their investigation. I would bet there is a safety plan in place!!

The 7 yr old boy , Clint's 'stepson', is african american? Did I hear that right?

Or is this another 7 yr old boy?

That's sad, and wrong. A behavior I do not understand...ever. IIRC, there were "angry mobs" present around the Laci Peterson case and also the CA case. To me that kind of thing is over-the-top. :twocents:

I agree, but it's especially wrong when there are known to be children, and in this case a sibling, living in the home. What are people thinking?! They're obviously not thinking about poor DD (Hailey's brother)!!

So is she saying what MSM reported is a total rumor?

I'm not sure what MSM is reporting about the 16 yo son, but Billie reported on NG that she placed her son at her brother's house because of people driving by her house & disrespecting her . . .

Originally Posted by LisaB
SO MHMR was like a slang for "retarded"? Around here we say "special" or "short bus" so I get that being local slang.

MY 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DOWN SYNDROME

THATS IS JUST RUDE AND UNEDUCATED TO SAY THAT.

Xmas gifts were big red hoop earrings and a tv?

Who purchased the tv? Mom and SA?

and a new (phone, Ipad,Ipod whatever it is)

no child runs away with new goodies like that at home!
Could Hailey of taken the earring out beause it hurt?
13 yr old's don't like pain even though they want to be cool......IMO

Oy. I made such a mess of the last post with ETAs that I just combined into new post =)

My screws come off frequently (from belly button ring)...kind of like a Tiffany's key chain =P But, new earrings like that shouldn't have the threads wasted unless she was constantly fiddling with them, unless they were flawed. Just an idea. Who knows.

From what BD said on NG just a bit ago, she wanted to stretch her ears. BD said "that's as big as she could go" (paraphrased)...so that gauge was a lot bigger than normal earrings and honestly, those earrings would be very difficult to fall out or just "lose". They're heavy, as well. HD would have noticed immediately.

FWIW, if Hailey had been begging for "plugs" (earrings), and got them for xmas, there's no way there wouldn't have been an all out search for that earring if she had lost it. Seriously. If she had been wanting to start stretching her earlobes, she would have had a fit if one of them were gone. JMO.

Maybe HD took out the earring herself because her ear was sore or infected? Also she had long hair, unless her hair was pulled back it would be easy to miss...

From a photo or video I saw of her son---yes, he may be half AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member