Real Reason for Search Stopping?

Can I ask a simple question that has probably already been discussed and missed by me? Can anyone tell me why LE has not dug under the new slab, or pavers, in the Anthony backyard? Especially when cadaver dogs hit there? I would greatly appreciate some help here - I'm stuck wondering about this.

Thanks much,
DA

They are pavers..it's not a slab of concrete. I'm not exactly sure why they haven't dug under them. Maybe the amount of evidence that they do have just points in the other direction out near the airport and the evidence is overwhelming.

Is there any reason why no one searched for a body over a month ago? LE and most reasonable people have thought Caylee to be deceased pretty much from the time Casey was arrested.

Did they have to wait for DNA and other evidence before looking for a body? It just seems like so much time has elapsed that the possibiliby of finding the body and any real evidence on it is slim.

Do you think LE was looking for a body before now?

I think they were using all of their resources tracking down all of Casey's lies

If they found something, don't you think they would stay until they had what they found? If LE left the evidence, do you think they have someone staying at the scene to secure it??

Is there any reason why no one searched for a body over a month ago? LE and most reasonable people have thought Caylee to be deceased pretty much from the time Casey was arrested.

Did they have to wait for DNA and other evidence before looking for a body? It just seems like so much time has elapsed that the possibiliby of finding the body and any real evidence on it is slim.

I think LE did do some searching based on what they knew at the time. The did do a dive on a retention pond near the Anthony home, calling it their monthly drill, but everyone knew the purpose was to check out that pond. They hauled three cars out of that pond. There was also a report that LE was searching, but that where they were searching was confidential.

Can I ask a simple question that has probably already been discussed and missed by me? Can anyone tell me why LE has not dug under the new slab, or pavers, in the Anthony backyard? Especially when cadaver dogs hit there? I would greatly appreciate some help here - I'm stuck wondering about this.

Thanks much,
DA

they did, from what i though i understood. there's pictures of them digging in the backyard.

I don't think there was much searching before Tim, took time to get court order and info from cell company. Ping info is not as quick as just getting call records.

After I posted here, I found that the "Fox 35 Webcam #11" thread is gone, so it must have been removed for some reason.

I just checked the actual link to the live camera, it keeps showing the same photo over and over, what's up.

I think it is what it is: because of the conditions... they have covered what they can, but the pooling water is something they can't search through until it is gone. I think tears are for not finding her yet. Look at it: Tim and TES have been drug through the mud by the Anthonys... they have exhausted their selves out there... they have done all that they can with what is at hand, yet she is still missing. That has to be very emotionally hard on them...

Anyhow... that is what I got off of viewing the news conference... that it is what it is... no hidden message or hint to her being found.

But do you think that Tim would out and out lie to the public like that citing weather conditions?

I think if he were lying it was all a show for the anthony's and they want to protect the integrity of the case. I can think of numerous reasons they would not want the anthony's to know if something had been found. (at least at this point) Also consider the scene at the family's house. They may have found something and are doing dna tests prior to confirming. this is a very unique case and I believe they want nothing to go wrong. JMO of course.

It seems stuck...been the same pic. for a long time.

They are pavers..it's not a slab of concrete. I'm not exactly sure why they haven't dug under them. Maybe the amount of evidence that they do have just points in the other direction out near the airport and the evidence is overwhelming.

Thanks very, very much, MD MOMMY. This is the only thing I could come up with as well - that LE must have evidence we don't know about that would make them think the body could not be in the backyard? Still, it seems odd to me that this wouldn't be among the first places searched.

Thanks again.
DA

I noticed that in the one video, the newsman asked the man on the scene if there were going to be any counceling provided and he answered that Tim himself gathered everyone around and told them not to just drive home, to stay and talk it out with him and get it out.

Thanks much,
DA

On local news, via helicopter I saw them digging in the yard but not under pavers. Saw them move the playhouse over but not removing the pavers. Could be they did remove the pavers and dig but they didn't show it.

Here is one thought I mentioned last night:
LE needs to recheck with the neighbor that said they were pouring concrete to see if that is what he really saw. What if Caylee was buried, covered with concrete then dirt. Then on top of the dirt the pavers were added. Anyone picking up just 1 or 2 pavers would just thing it was dirt there and the dogs might not be able to get a good hit through all of that.

Also the statement from KC about being close to home, she could hinting on it;
close to home >> close to house >> close to playhouse.

Could this be a possibility???

Thanks very, very much, MD MOMMY. This is the only thing I could come up with as well - that LE must have evidence we don't know about that would make them think the body could not be in the backyard? Still, it seems odd to me that this wouldn't be among the first places searched.

Thanks again.
DA

DA you've been MIA..I was wondering where you've been.:crazy:

DA you've been MIA..I was wondering where you've been.:crazy:

I've kind of had to regain my sanity - this case is...well, I'm sure you know...overwhelming. And so very sad.

But it's nice to have been missed!

Sounds like they have found a body but of course, can't determine if it is Caylee yet. Apparently it is small or they wouldn't have been this many shaken up people. I hope by the morning there is an official announcement.

I have been following this case since the story broke on several sites, as well as NG and Greta, and I watched the video today of Tim suspending the search.

To me, Mandy's uncontrollable sobbing, was more than I would expect from a "seasoned" searcher. I can see a few tears as a result of stress, frustration, and disappointment at having to stop the search, but not as much as Mandy was displaying. Tim also looked pretty upset...rarely looking at reporters (head down), probably trying his best to keep his emotions in check.

I felt Mandy's sobbing was more cathartic than disappointment...cathartic in that they FINALLY found something critical to the case, and the emotions she and others have kept in check in order to do this search finally came out.

I feel strongly that the area that has been cordoned off needs to be excavated carefully by a forensic team, in order to preserve as much evidence as possible, as well as possible dental records and DNA matching, etc.

This is just my humble opinion...based on what I have read and watched about this case, and my gut feelings.

P.S. For those who have asked why it took LE so long to start looking for Caylee...I think it's because they didn't know where to start since none of the Anthony's are talking or giving out any credible or logical information. Where and how would you begin a search for an almost 3 year old girl if you didn't have any kind of starting point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back