Ronald in Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People #2

The first thread on this topic is permanently closed due to going off topic to the point of getting alerts from other posters.

Please stay on topic about THIS audio. If you want to discuss something else, look for the appropriate thread or open a new one.

Thanks!

Oh good. A fresh new thread and I get to put my prints on here first.
Hearing Ron speaking on tape from his jail cell to the "girlfriend" and the other tapes of him with a reporter, his mom and grandmother has given me a new take on the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing.
I'm hearing so many different Ron Cummings on these jail house tapes. I now suspect Ron is quite an actor. And his entire reaction and the behavior he displayed on the 911 tapes is all fake.
Many have brought up Ron's reaction in the background of him on the 911 call saying to Misty "You let my daughter get stole b---h." It's been questioned if he really was that angry with her, why would he marry her? That question has always puzzled me.
Well let's consider that statement a perfect ploy to take LE far away from the truth of what really happened. He had to appear furious.
His outrage with the 911 operator's questions - Fake. Done to make it seem he was so angry not only that his daughter was missing but that nothing was being done to find her.
Tell me what parent would not want to get ever ounce of information out there if their child was really missing? Ron was way too premature on his rants on that 911 call.
The threats of killing whoever has his daughter - Fake. Once again leading LE away from the real truth. Ron plants the idea his daughter was taken by faking anger. More acting to confuse the situation.
Hanging up on 911? Fake. He knew he didn't really need to call 911. He knew where his daughter was and how she got there. Hanging up was needed for extra drama.
When I first heard the 911 call, I was very sure Misty was lying. But, my doubts about Ron were not that strong.
However, now after hearing and reading Ron's jail house conversations, I am convinced Ron can fake it like a pro. He can turn it in a second: to cry, to cuss out the other inmates or the guards, to flirt with a female caller, to chit chat about everyday subjects and play along with him mother to gather sympathy from the viewers and readers who are going to hear the tapes.
The tapes I'm really anxious to see and hear are the ones recorded while he was conducting his drug sales. Perhaps, then we will see and hear the Real Ronald.
all JMO.

Hearing Ron speaking on tape from his jail cell to the "girlfriend" and the other tapes of him with a reporter, his mom and grandmother has given me a new take on the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing.
I'm hearing so many different Ron Cummings on these jail house tapes. I now suspect Ron is quite an actor. And his entire reaction and the behavior he displayed on the 911 tapes is all fake.
Many have brought up Ron's reaction in the background of him on the 911 call saying to Misty "You let my daughter get stole b---h." It's been questioned if he really was that angry with her, why would he marry her? That question has always puzzled me.
Well let's consider that statement a perfect ploy to take LE far away from the truth of what really happened. He had to appear furious.
His outrage with the 911 operator's questions - Fake. Done to make it seem he was so angry not only that his daughter was missing but that nothing was being done to find her.
Tell me what parent would not want to get ever ounce of information out there if their child was really missing? Ron was way too premature on his rants on that 911 call.
The threats of killing whoever has his daughter - Fake. Once again leading LE away from the real truth. Ron plants the idea his daughter was taken by faking anger. More acting to confuse the situation.
Hanging up on 911? Fake. He knew he didn't really need to call 911. He knew where his daughter was and how she got there. Hanging up was needed for extra drama.
When I first heard the 911 call, I was very sure Misty was lying. But, my doubts about Ron were not that strong.
However, now after hearing and reading Ron's jail house conversations, I am convinced Ron can fake it like a pro. He can turn it in a second: to cry, to cuss out the other inmates or the guards, to flirt with a female caller, to chit chat about everyday subjects and play along with him mother to gather sympathy from the viewers and readers who are going to hear the tapes.
The tapes I'm really anxious to see and hear are the ones recorded while he was conducting his drug sales. Perhaps, then we will see and hear the Real Ronald.
all JMO.

Go on. Do more. It's interesting. And I have a headache so I need to just read.

all JMO.

Excellent post, azwriter. Also in the 911 call, before hanging up, Ronald said "I have better people to talk to than some em-effers who ain't comin'....." What parent of a missing child says that to emergency services? One who doesn't want help maybe??

Ronald makes horrible racial references about his fellow inmates, yet his former BFF was a black man. For some reason that friend chose to distance himself from Ronald shortly after Haleigh's disappearance. Wonder what ever happened to him? I'd love to hear his take on all this.

Go on. Do more. It's interesting. And I have a headache so I need to just read.

I can't go on. I too have a headache after hearing Nancy question what was scary or frightening about Ron putting a gun in his mouth. That was outrageous!
Hope your headache heals fast.

I can't go on. I too have a headache after hearing Nancy question what was scary or frightening about Ron putting a gun in his mouth. That was outrageous!

The more I listen to Nancy, the more I think that the twins didn't exit through the birth canal, but came out of her ears.

Excellent post, azwriter. Also in the 911 call, before hanging up, Ronald said "I have better people to talk to than some em-effers who ain't comin'....." What parent of a missing child says that to emergency services? One who doesn't want help maybe??

Ronald makes horrible racial references about his fellow inmates, yet his former BFF was a black man. For some reason that friend chose to distance himself from Ronald shortly after Haleigh's disappearance. Wonder what ever happened to him? I'd love to hear his take on all this.

BBM
any time I have had to call 911 I have held onto the phone like a life line, wouldn't dare let go. Most callers I have heard have done that, too.

To cuss them out and hang up? Twice?

Some day I hope we get to hear the real story behind that incident.

BBM
any time I have had to call 911 I have held onto the phone like a life line, wouldn't dare let go. Most callers I have heard have done that, too.

To cuss them out and hang up? Twice?

Some day I hope we get to hear the real story behind that incident.

Thank you, Gracenote.. When my own little girl went missing for about 45 minutes I was doing just as you said!! Holding onto that phone, giving any and all info possible as I tore through the yard and neighborhood, knocking on doors, yelling her name.

His behavior doesn't add up, and never has.

I cant get the link to work.. is there another place I can hear the call?

I'm totally with you guys about the language/statements from both the 911 call and the jail tapes...
BUT I can't help but wonder WHY they called 911 in the first place. I mean, IF they are all "in the know" about what happened to Haleigh and they're all in cover-up mode why did they call in the first place? If they're gonna play the "I dunno" card... shouldn't they have waited until someone ELSE noticed that she was missing (like the school or her mother) instead of calling 911 and telling on themselves??

I'm totally with you guys about the language/statements from both the 911 call and the jail tapes...
BUT I can't help but wonder WHY they called 911 in the first place. I mean, IF they are all "in the know" about what happened to Haleigh and they're all in cover-up mode why did they call in the first place? If they're gonna play the "I dunno" card... shouldn't they have waited until someone ELSE noticed that she was missing (like the school or her mother) instead of calling 911 and telling on themselves??
Because she was already on the radar. There's no way the school wouldn't have noticed; they'd sent him a warning letter. Crystal would have been kept at bay only a little while, since she was due to have Jr and Haleigh at her house again that Friday following Haleigh's disappearance.

Better to stage and fake an abduction and hope no one ever delves in too deep. They can always say whatever condition Haleigh is found in was due to whoever took her. Or so they're hoping.

None of this make sense, though. I mean, look at his nephew - no doubt in my mind that Ron would love him.

btw - Were the Johnsxx women at the vigil CrystalC's son's family? Wonder if they had heard Ron's audios.

omg - FCN reporting FBI searching Somer's family's house!

eta - correction - WESH said Somer's family's house; FCN is showing Gaynell GANO Ave.

"GRACE: So Art Harris, they`re talking about how they get recognized everywhere they go. Didn`t that hit them when they were doing undercover dope deals? It`s all on video on one of those pinhole videocameras inside the cops` car. Hey, I`ve been working with the cops, trying to find Haleigh. I wonder if they notice I`m selling dope. They`re so worried about being recognized when they go to the 7-Eleven, how about when they`re doing dope deals?"

This is as close to disparaging Ronald as NG gets, but I notice that she attributes it to "them" when in fact, Ronald is the only one alluding to the fact that he was helping LE look for Haleigh and can't work because he'd be recognized.

Pre-emptive strike because they were ready with the MH staging and cover-up and knew it'd get out and they had to do something and quickly. Coached by TN IMO.

Ron's jail calls just confirm it all for me. When I first heard the 911 call alarms went off in my head and were reinforced when I saw Ron's emotional theatrics for myself. Hinky, fake, bad acting, lies, drama.

Ron Cummings Hinky Meter

meter.gif

It makes me so mad that none of the news outlets are playing Ron's call to GF or reporting on what he said in that phone call ! I am beyond expecting NG to report on it, but someone else could, right ?

The 911 call said it all for me, first of all Ron had the 17 year old babysitter call about his missing daughter (hinky). Then Ron had the case already solved for LE, someone took Haleigh (he was going to kill whoever it was and didn't care if it was recorded)...hinky. Then Ron has better people to talk to and doesn't want to give the dispatcher a description of what Haleigh was wearing, etc. Hinky. Ron hangs up on the only people who can help find a missing child, LE....hinky.

At least someone in that family will be getting an education, though it appears that Kun, whatever, could use some remedial lessons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back