Lee's Investigative Binder

Jomo

Reaction score
Musikman has posted the lates Defense Notice of Discovery (Thanks MM!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6378655&postcount=290"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Motion link:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77687805/20110418-Defense-Notice-of-Discovery

Now I have been following along pretty closely these last couple of years (not as closely as some) and I don't think that I have every heard about Lee having an "investigative binder". I know that he had some notes that he had offered to Yuri way back in the beginning.

A question occurs to me as well. Why would the defense be providing the binder? Did the DT take the time to pad the binder with all kinds of false information to plant reasonable doubt?

What do you think the SA is going to make of this?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Motion link:

Now I have been following along pretty closely these last couple of years (not as closely as some) and I don't think that I have every heard about Lee having an "investigative binder". I know that he had some notes that he had offered to Yuri way back in the beginning.

A question occurs to me as well. Why would the defense be providing the binder? Did the DT take the time to pad the binder with all kinds of false information to plant reasonable doubt?

If the DT padded it with false information and Lee is really on Caylees side he would be able to confirm whether the info is true or false. I have a question since the trial is only weeks away will we be seeing anymore discovery? I would love to see what this binder contains.

I remember the binder. When this all first broke out Lee fancied himself a detective and was going to ask Casey questions and follow up on his leads and solve this crime! Unfortunately Casey gave him a bunch of wild goose chases or false information (made-up stories, in other words) and after chasing those "leads", Lee eventually gave up. I think that's when he knew in his heart- despite his actions, that Caylee was dead (and that Casey did it).

I didn't know he had turned his binder over to LE, though.

Any dirty tricks re: the binder by the DT would come as no surprise.

Who is Shimara Harris???

Why is this being submitted at this late date? Wouldn't the SA's need to depo this new witness Shimara Harris and look into that binder??? At some point evidence has to end...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Who is Shimara Harris???

Why is this being submitted at this late date? Wouldn't the SA's need to depo this new witness Shimara Harris and look into that binder??? At some point evidence has to end...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good question. I would like to know who Shimara is as well.

Unless there were two binders, I remember CA flipping threw a thick binder while talking to FBI. Maybe she gave it to them.

State deposition of Shimara was 9/30/2010. Found that on another site
She KC's age. I wonder if they knew each other before.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Motion link:

I have not heard that Lee had an Investigative Binder but I am not surprised.

Lee was doing his own investigation, he was invited by Dominic Casey to work under his PI license and Lee having a binder with information he collected is not a surprise to me.

I remember the binder. When this all first broke out Lee fancied himself a detective and was going to ask Casey questions and follow up on his leads and solve this crime! Unfortunately Casey gave him a bunch of wild goose chases or false information (made-up stories, in other words) and after chasing those "leads", Lee eventually gave up. I think that's when he knew in his heart- despite his actions, that Caylee was dead (and that Casey did it).

I didn't know he had turned his binder over to LE, though.

Any dirty tricks re: the binder by the DT would come as no surprise.

I agree Casey gave him false information and sent him on a wild goose chase as well...the phone numbers he dad for certain people ie Juliette, Zanny belonged to her friends or Casey just changed the area code

I have never believed Lee to be anything but Pro-Casey. Seems to me the DT had the binder b/c Lee gave it to them. And they held onto it b/c well, they kind of do whatever they want to do. IIRC, he also gave the DT the receipts that supposedly LE wasn't interested in way back when. Wonder what else they have up their sleeve. This should get real interesting. IMO.

Lee's binder is news to me too. The only binder that I recall is the one George talks about in his deposition. He states that it went missing during the execution of the last search of his house in December; ie insinuating that LE must have taken it. Was that the search that took place when they were out of town in CA? Interesting. Didn't Lee's g/f run over to the A's house prior to LE getting there?

IIRC, LP talked of Lee and his binder, or notebook. Lee had shown him some of it before communication was shut down.

IIRC, LP talked of Lee and his binder, or notebook. Lee had shown him some of it before communication was shut down.

Exactly. It was mentioned fleetingly on several occasions on the NG show.

I have never believed Lee to be anything but Pro-Casey. Seems to me the DT had the binder b/c Lee gave it to them. And they held onto it b/c well, they kind of do whatever they want to do. IIRC, he also gave the DT the receipts that supposedly LE wasn't interested in way back when. Wonder what else they have up their sleeve. This should get real interesting. IMO.

bbm
same here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine