Release Stress Here/Off Topic Area

okay.................why can't I use any of those icons you guys have??

Not that is O/T!! :)

But I want to show the mad icon right now and the prison bars one too!! LOL

When you look at the little box of smiles to the right ---------->
There's a little link that looks like this [More] click on that and you'll get more Smiley options.

golf:

followed that arrow and now I am right next to my dresser that is against the right side of me against the wall.

Never saw a smiley all the way.

Plus, I don't have any boxes to my right.......??? I have a checkmark, arrows and something called switch editor mode. (no clue what that means)

Thanks for the help though!!

My little smiley box only shows up if I am quoting or if I post then go back into advanced mode. You mean the rest of you have that option on regular posts?!

golf:

followed that arrow and now I am right next to my dresser that is against the right side of me against the wall.

Never saw a smiley all the way.

Plus, I don't have any boxes to my right.......??? I have a checkmark, arrows and something called switch editor mode. (no clue what that means)

Thanks for the help though!!

ahhhhh .... make sure you use the QUOTE button or POST REPLY button instead of QUICK REPLY

golf:

I always use the quote button...............

but don't see any option for any icons..............

golf:

I always use the quote button...............

but don't see any option for any icons..............

Let's try this ...

At the top of the page there is a menu bar called QUICK LINKS go there and select EDIT OPTIONS ... scroll down to the bottom of the page and select STANDARD EDITOR

It appears that there is a BASIC EDITOR that allows limited text functions, maybe that's what you have selected.

Whew, OK let's try this another way.

1. At the top of the page is a little link all the way to the LEFT called USER CP. Click on that link.

2. The navigator along the left had side has a link called EDIT OPTIONS. Click on that link.

3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page, you're looking for MISC. OPTIONS -- you need to make sure that you have STANDARD EDITOR selected rather than BASIC.

golfman:

Followed the above instructions. :):)

Still don't see any icons that I can use ?????????????????????

I want flames..............bars.................

yea, I know I won't see any antlers. :)

Reading all the stories of you putting a child up for adoption or being adopted is hitting me like a ton of bricks. You see my wife (Yes LD I am a Male) :crazy: Before we met was pregant with a child. When she told her ex now about the child he split.She was not thinking adoption . She was on the table to have this one aborted an something told her NO!!! When he was 6 months we got together and after getting married I went an adopted him. Best thing I have ever done in my life.

:behindbar :furious: LD you man like these??? LAffin:razz:

Did you save changes?
This is the forum finesse http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53
Perhaps someone there can help you.

Below is a list of the commands that give us the little icons. If you type them between colons like this :xxxxxxx: you can make little emoticons.

behindbar
crazy
clap
confused:
boohoo:
chicken:
eek:
furious:
blowkiss:
mad:
waitasec:
bang:
rolleyes:
woohoo:
behindbar
bang:
razz:
blushing:
HappyBday
angel:
slap:
snooty:
liar:
silenced:
laugh:
hand:
doh:
dance:
banghead:
innocent:
loser:
sick:
croc:
truce:
cool:
rolleyes:
waitasec:
eek:

JDB:

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

You big lug of a man. LOL (scratching your ear)

I'm glad that your wife met someone like you and vice versa, that you met somelike your wife. And to have a beautiful son to adopt to boot!!

So it must be as hard for you as it has been for us, meaning, you must be feeling that CL is SUCH A LOSER for killing what might have been his son or daughter.

We also feel the same, but were trying to show how Maria might be feeling.

In fact, I'm sure your wife felt most of the same feelings that have been posted so far.

JDB:

When I figure out how to get those icons.........I'm coming after you!!

LOL

:)

nope that didn't work.

STOMPING MAD...........................................

::CRAZY

LOL

yes, please shoot me mom!!

I'll ask chico or windy to help me out......... you get back to sleuthing!!!

That is far more IMPORTANT!!

Reading all the stories of you putting a child up for adoption or being adopted is hitting me like a ton of bricks. You see my wife (Yes LD I am a Male) :crazy: Before we met was pregant with a child. When she told her ex now about the child he split.She was not thinking adoption . She was on the table to have this one aborted an something told her NO!!! When he was 6 months we got together and after getting married I went an adopted him. Best thing I have ever done in my life.

awww, JDB, that is great! You're a wonderful man, and give your wife plenty of hugs from me!

This case hits me hard too because of the adoption angle. Being an adoptee and a birthmom, well, it just gets to me. Especially since on my birthday 13 yrs ago, I was pregnant with my birthdaughter! And the fact that they found Maria's body on my birthday, well, it's tough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back