More Manson Family Victims Found?

I hope they do dig, I can't imagine that there AREN'T more bodies to find. I agree with whomever posted that they should re-search Spahn Ranch, too.

Catherine Share (Gypsy) has been out a while. She was recently interviewed on "Most Evil."

Here is a really interesting article about an investigation near one of the Manson family hideouts. Sounds like there might be some bodies buried in the desert:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080315/ap_on_re_us/csi_manson_ranch;_ylt=Ah0XhqCHfY9PEOBPpRoxPWRH2ocA
But a determined group of outsiders recently made the trek. They were leading forensic investigators searching for new evidence of death — clues pointing to possible decades-old clandestine graves.

Why did it take four decades to search for new evidence?

I totally agree about Tex Watson being the driving force behind the "Helter Skelter" murders. I read a book, and I can't remember the name of it to save my life, but it explained that Tex and Charlie were fighting over control of the "family." And that is supposedly what led to the murders. I think that Charles Manson is evil too, but I don't think he had any ideas about mass murder until Tex challenged his "headship" over the family.

It was Tex's fault that Charlie thought the Black Panthers were going to kill him! Tex ripped off the drug dealer, and Charlie tried to fix it, and ended up shooting the guy, but he didn't die. Lottsa Poppa was his name. Tex was messed up on drugs long before he met up with Charles Manson. He just likes to blame Charlie because he doesn't want to accept responsibility.

And his prison ministry!!!! He and his wife got caught cheating people. Yep, Tex is as pure as the driven snow! NOT!!!!

Hey Tezzie - don't forget Nancy Kreb's claims that she was a part of The Family....:boohoo:

You know,I just read a website on Manson's life.He sure had a crummy life,right from the day he was born.I'm not making excuses for what he did,but it sure shows how important parenting is,and how children need love,respect, an nurturing.Manson did not get any of that,and look what he's turn into. Makes one wonder if he had a little bit of love in his childhood,if things would have been different. It's sad really.

Dearest Cypros,:blowkiss:
The video link that I posted for the Current Affair interview has the question asked of Sandra about her son Ivan who is said to be Manson's son.

Click on the sentence below for link.
She had Ivan in a hospital which was against the Manson family rules.

Thanks for the link, dark shadows. That webpage says that her boyfriend, Joel, is believed to be the father of her son, Ivan. He was very young when he was adopted by family members (thank goodness!) so I doubt he would remember much of anything. Poor kids. How horrible to be part of the legacy of the Manson Family.

http://www.turtilla.com/tag/videotag/f035w8eD2f0-video-family_children

KCBS Special report on the Manson children. Michael Brunner the son of Charles Manson and Mary Brunner is interviewed along with Catherine Share and her son Paul. KCBS Los Angeles. 1993

http://www.mansonfamilytoday.info/manson-children-interviews.htm

Thank you, the children born and raced by this cult are now adults and it’s been almost a quarter century since Charles Manson and his followers shocked the nation with their violent rampage. We wanted to know what happened to the children of the Manson family and how they were affected by the deeds of their parents.nk you, the children born and raced by this cult are now adults and it’s been almost a quarter century since Charles Manson and his followers shocked the nation with their violent rampage. We wanted to know what happened to the children of the Manson family and how they were affected by the deeds of their parents.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Charles "Tex" Watson, 54, is a prisoner at Mule Creek State Prison in Northern California. Watson became a minister while incarcerated and fathered four children through conjugal visits.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Charles was paroled aged nineteen and soon married a waitress who bore him a son, Charles Jnr

http://www.weshow.com/us/p/12666/manson_documentary

Short excerpt from the banned documentary "Manson", which shows the children that was spawned by Charles Manson before the serial killings.
This made <I>my</I> skin crawl.

And just because I find this weird-
Evangelist Dennis Rice, a former member of the Charles Manson Family who now leads Free Indeed Ministries Inc., will speak at Potter's House Christian Fellowship Church at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. His story and book, "Free Indeed," are available at www.Manson2Jesus.com. The church is at 1919 Apple St.

And for those of you like ghost stories
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vi...efault.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLgjfflzXsffTtCzgVORSqd

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...what+happened+to+him&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

SUSAN DENISE ATKINS
AKA:Sadie Mae Glutz, Sexy Sadie, Donna Kay Powell, Sharon King

In October of 1968, Sadie gave birth to a baby boy, which she named Zezozecee Zadfrack.

Meanwhile, a doctor adopted Susan's son Zezozecee Zadfrack, whose name was changed to Paul.

MARY THRESA BRUNNER
AKA: Mother Mary, Mary Manson, Marioche, Linda Dee Moser, Christine Marie Euchts, Och

Mary Brunner was born in Wisconsin in the early 40's. She went to the University of Wisconsin and got a Bachelors degree in History. After graduating, Brunner headed west, and took on a job at the UC Berkeley Library. In 1967, she met and took in Charles Manson. Brunner has become known as the first member of what would become the Manson Family. She left her job, hit the road with Charlie, and the Family was born. On April 1, 1968, Mary gave birth to Valentine Michael Manson, aka "Pooh Bear", the first baby of the Family.
Pooh Bear went to live with Brunner's parents. Mary has since took on an assumed name, and is last reported to be living in the Midwest.

As for Charlie's children:

[FONT=verdana,arial] Sons: Charles Milles Manson, Jr. (b. 1955 - d. committed suicide in 1993)
Charles Luther Manson
Valentine "Pooh Bear" Michael Manson (b. April 1, 1968, Topanga Canyon, Los Angeles, California)
[/FONT]

Hey Tezzie - don't forget Nancy Kreb's claims that she was a part of The Family....:boohoo:

I'd forgotten completely about that! Well, that explains everything! LOL:crazy:

Sorry there is absolutely no evidence that anyone but Charles Manson was in charge of the Family,quite the contrary.
Tex Watson is a cold blooded psychopath and murderer but the notion poor Charlie has taken the blame for other members of the Family who were "really" behind the murders is nonsense in the extreme.
As would be apparent to anyone who has done any amount of research into the case at all.
As far as Family members who are out,I was shocked to learn 'Clem' Grogan is out on the streets...what could they be thinking?I understand he was the one who gave up the location of Shorty Shea's body at Spahn Ranch.

You know,I just read a website on Manson's life.He sure had a crummy life,right from the day he was born.I'm not making excuses for what he did,but it sure shows how important parenting is,and how children need love,respect, an nurturing.Manson did not get any of that,and look what he's turn into. Makes one wonder if he had a little bit of love in his childhood,if things would have been different. It's sad really.

Charles Manson was sent to live with an aunt and uncle in W. Va. when he was a teen who did care for him - but by then I think it might have been too little too late. The aunt and uncle attended the same church as my mother's family. My mother has a photo of herself with Charles. It was used on national TV news cast when all the stuff hit the fan. Reporters researching his past went to my grandmother's home and asked about him. She had a photo and they asked to use it. She agreed - but they used the infamous "black bar" across my mom's eyes. My mom really liked Charles and they were friends during that brief time. She said he was a very polite, very nice young man and she was allowed to "hang" with him. He went to church and did all the youth church things during that time and this is how she came to know him. I remember as a teen when all this stuff came to light and the news media was all a frenzy that my mom was very scared. To think that someone she knew could turn out to do the things he did. She kind of still is - it makes her very nervous when things come up about him on the news.

I hope they do dig, I can't imagine that there AREN'T more bodies to find. I agree with whomever posted that they should re-search Spahn Ranch, too.

Catherine Share (Gypsy) has been out a while. She was recently interviewed on "Most Evil."

Both Catherine and Barbara Hoyt have given interviews within the last few years. Both said they believe there to be more bodies other than the Hinman/Tates/LaBiancas/Shea. I believe this to be true as well. Manson once boosted he's killed "many" people. I'm sure both Spahn and Barker Ranch both have bodies.

Both Catherine and Barbara Holt have given interviews within the last few years. Both said they believe there to be more bodies other than the Hinman/Tates/LaBiancas/Shea. I believe this to be true as well. Manson once boosted he's killed "many" people. I'm sure both Spahn and Barker Ranch both have bodies.

The interview I saw where he said he hated liars and that was the one thing he couldn't abide by was someone lying to him - and that when someone at the farm was caught in a lie he would "take them out behind the barn." What do you suppose that might have meant?

The interview I saw where he said he hated liars and that was the one thing he couldn't abide by was someone lying to him - and that when someone at the farm was caught in a lie he would "take them out behind the barn." What do you suppose that might have meant?

As I said, I think he killed many. And, from all I've read on this "family", I don't believe it was Tex's ideas to kill - I think that came from Charlie. He wanted to be in control and there was no way he'd take someone else's idea on anything.

As I said, I think he killed many. And, from all I've read on this "family", I don't believe it was Tex's ideas to kill - I think that came from Charlie. He wanted to be in control and there was no way he'd take someone else's idea on anything.

I don't think it was Tex either. I think this was all Charlie and his sadistic imagination.

From Gabby - Maybe they need to talk to Mr. TEX WATSON... Think he'd sing after all these years?

Especially since he's found God and all. :bang:

I remember reading something somewhere in the past few years that Susan Atkins is now saying she didn't help kill Sharon Tate. She said it was all Tex. I don't believe that for a second.

Here's another Manson question.

In this book, the author says there is the possibility that Sharon and Jay's bodies were moved from the location where they were killed. I believe he said that Manson family members went to Cielo Drive hours after the murders and moved the bodies to the porch (they apparently wanted to hang them up). Then they changed their minds and moved them back. The author says there is blood evidence to support this.

What do you think? Although these people were/are nutjobs, this seems a little far fetched to me. Has anyone ever heard that or read it? I've seen the pictures of the bodies and they look like that's exactly where they were killed. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Tate-M...bs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205782365&sr=8-3

Also, this book is being sold for $149. I have it and didn't pay more than $10 bucks for it. Crazy! :crazy:

It really is.

My sister is reading a book right now about psychopaths/sociopaths. I forget the name of it, but its author contends (and backs up with case studies) that while sociopaths are often born - vilolent sociopaths are, to an extent, created.

IE - If you're born with a sociopathic personality disorder but are raised in a family where you are shown love and affection, you will still probably develop into the kind of person who commits crimes, but they will be "white collar" type crimes. Likewise, if you are born with such a disorder and raised around violence and neglect, you will develop into an adult who commits more violent crimes.

Here's another Manson question.

In this book, the author says there is the possibility that Sharon and Jay's bodies were moved from the location where they were killed. I believe he said that Manson family members went to Cielo Drive hours after the murders and moved the bodies to the porch (they apparently wanted to hang them up). Then they changed their minds and moved them back. The author says there is blood evidence to support this.

What do you think? Although these people were/are nutjobs, this seems a little far fetched to me. Has anyone ever heard that or read it? I've seen the pictures of the bodies and they look like that's exactly where they were killed. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Tate-M...bs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205782365&sr=8-3

Also, this book is being sold for $149. I have it and didn't pay more than $10 bucks for it. Crazy! :crazy:

It's been rumored that Charlie and one of the girls (I can't remember which one) went back after the murders to see what was done, but I don't believe it. There was never any evidence of this having happened - only speculation.

I've never heard Sharon or Jay had been moved. Sharon's blood was found on the porch due to Susan writing "pig" in Sharon's blood on the door leading out to the porch. Sharon and Jay were both found with rope around their necks, but weren't hung. There were exposed beams in the family room area of the home where they were killed. The rope was thrown over the beam and they were both tied with it - probably to keep them secured while the killers took control of the place. :( After Steven Parent was killed outside as he left from visiting the caretaker, Jay was the next to die.

This case has always fascinated me. I read everything I could on it years ago and wrote some papers for a criminal psych course I took. I've always wondered how Charlie was able to almost brainwash these kids he said "society threw away."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back