Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

You could hear the surprise in the voice of WESH-Channel's Bob Kealing as he relayed the news today.
Earlier, Kealing reported that Baez's spokeswoman did acknowledge that Anthony has sold licensing rights to photos and video.
WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that prosecutors are about to release a videotape of Anthony's reaction at Orange County Jail on the day Caylee's remains were found. DeForest also reported that Baez plans to file sanctions against prosecutors, who are going to release a tape of the lawyer with his client.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y-case--4.html

Thanks to Angel Who Cares for the updates!

I wonder if this could be the licorice incident? I can't figure out what else it could be? Maybe the hugging incident? Hmm... Whatever it is it has to be interesting. It sure has my interest up!

I'm hoping it is! :woohoo:

yeah, but I thought the blame got passed to Cindy. I don't have a link, but I thought I read that JB said CA gave him the clothes and he never thought to look in the pockets for anything hidden. :rolleyes:
But, if they're looking into "ethical" behavior, maybe they decided to heap a little bit more on the pile. KWIM?

PS- I doubt LE went to CA and asked her about this, did they?

There had been mention of another video that I think may be the 'other' vid that will be released. It's of KC's behavior at her first arrest - And in the August 14 jailhouse video KC herself references that behavior. This behavior video was mentioned at the same time they announced the December 11 medical video. In any event, it will be interesting to get more insight into her behavior and personality.

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

ummmm.....honestly....if Casey didn't do this then who put that babys decomposing body in her trunk? and who put that babys decomposing body in the Anthony yard? where not 1 but 2 cadaver dogs hit? and who put that babys body...bagged up like garbage in a "special place" where Casey hung out as a child? would someone unattached to this child put a heart sticker on the duct tape ? who would do that? and quite frankly who is tied to all 3 of the crime scenes that I just mentioned??? She has the gall to write that statement on the affidavit, but since June 16,2008...she couldn't once by letter,or by her own voice....ask the supposed people who took her child to please return her....not one plea for her baby.....I mean honestly everyone has a right to their own opinion...whether you want to watch the video or not, but IMO I'll be watching ...if it walks like a duck...and it talks like a duck....it's a duck

There had been mention of another video that I think may be the 'other' vid that will be released. It's of KC's behavior at her first arrest - And in the August 14 jailhouse video KC herself references that behavior. This behavior video was mentioned at the same time they announced the December 11 medical video. In any event, it will be interesting to get more insight into her behavior and personality.
Do you have a link, please?

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

Not sure I will watch it either although it is evidence and IMO does matter when compared to how she reacted on the day possible bones were found at JBP

One of the motions that JB is going to address on thursday is keeping some evidence from being released (that is supposed to be released) some time in the next two weeks - I have a feeling that this video is in that

Lady,
I would feel exactly as you do IF she had shown ANY reacation any other time there were news reports. She heard of bones & child s toys found at the bottom of the lake in JBlanchard. She heard of the childs mickey dress found, she heard of other articles being found and she never had a reaction. I am sure she must have heard news bullentins of Caylee sightings, I dont think she had a reaction to that either. Wouldnt you be on the edge of your seat,esp with the live sightings, asking your guard if they had heard anything? As far as we know, the only time she has shown any type of reaction, be it sadness, grief, hope, fear, is the day they said bones had been found on Suburban. It just shows a pattern of behavior I think.

Not only that but did she ever once ask LA or the A's if they have any good leads, if they've heard anything etc? Yes Baez kept her abreast of what was going on according to KC, but for example her parents came early one morning to see her. KC herself states that she just woke up. The first question out of my mouth would be..have you heard anything..what's going on etc! Nope not KC. JMO

Also, CA is crying in the one jail video. KC laughs and asks "why is she crying already" For all KC would have known, Caylee may have just been found 2 minutes before that. This was the video again that was in the morning, she states that she just woke up. She even goes on to say she was up at like 5 and then went back to bed. It's all very telling IMO.

So true.
Casey had no reaction to the "bones" found by LP's divers in the Econ River at Blanchard Park.
Casey was not one bit concerned about LP and the divers searching Blanchard Park because she KNEW they would not find Caylee there.
If she really did not know where Caylee was she would have shown some reaction to what the divers found, possibly being human bones and possibly being Caylee.

I agree. She said the last place she saw Caylee was in Blanchard Park, so the discovery of bones in Blanchard Park SHOULD HAVE alarmed her. But, according to reports, she simply turned and went back to her cell. It did not phase her.

Contrast that reaction, to her reaction when bones were discovered off of Suburban, and it is very telling.

It is called... consciousness of guilt.

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

See, there is the thing. Caylee was not identified until the 19th of December. This video took place on the 11th if I am not mistaken-the day THE remains of SOME child were found. ONLY Casey knew for certain who it was because she put her there.

AND

This woman SHOULD suffer for what she has done-she murdered her BABY! and this should merit the most extreme punishment!

Lady,
I would feel exactly as you do IF she had shown ANY reacation any other time there were news reports. She heard of bones & child s toys found at the bottom of the lake in JBlanchard. She heard of the childs mickey dress found, she heard of other articles being found and she never had a reaction. I am sure she must have heard news bullentins of Caylee sightings, I dont think she had a reaction to that either. Wouldnt you be on the edge of your seat,esp with the live sightings, asking your guard if they had heard anything? As far as we know, the only time she has shown any type of reaction, be it sadness, grief, hope, fear, is the day they said bones had been found on Suburban. It just shows a pattern of behavior I think.

I couldnt agree more!!

The video of her and Baez could be very telling if it was done after learning of Caylee's remains. We've heard the licorice (sp) story so if some kind of inappropriate behavior is recorded it just shows her state of mind and all she cares about. We know the hugging was before so I doubt it's that. we know Baez went to see her after the body was found. Possibly something pertaining to that day and the way she acted.

But, if they're looking into "ethical" behavior, maybe they decided to heap a little bit more on the pile. KWIM?

PS- I doubt LE went to CA and asked her about this, did they?

I do know what you mean, but hopefully for the DA's sake they're just heaping things on the pile that can be proven. I'm just glad the contraband was found and news got out to the media (who had a field day with it). I doubt JB will try that little trick again. I doubt we will ever get the true story of how it really went down. JB pointed the finger at Cindy, and Cindy prolly pointed it right back at him, but I betcha they both knew that the bracelet was not allowed! See, that's the thing that gets me. They can get away with these little stunts at least once with just a little slap on the hand. JB just claims ignorance - "oh, I didn't know it was in the sock yada, yada, yada". But I guess the important thing to remember is - both incidences were caught (contraband incident and hugging incident) - and neither really bode well for JB or KC's image. It totally makes JB seem inexperienced on top of sleazy.

You have to remember that Florida's Sunshine Laws cover all areas of Government in the state of Florida - not just matters pertaining to the court system. It keeps things open and honest for the most part. If a Florida resident doesn't agree with the state's Sunshine Laws, or feel that they are an invasion of privacy...they do have an option to pick another state to reside in. There are 49 other fine states to chose from. I don't think suing the state for invasion of privacy would be successful. I am a Florida resident and am darn happy for these laws and see no problem with them.

You are so right and since it is "the" law in FL. then bring on the videos. I "need" to see the "Lady and the Tramp" video.

Poor ole JB----------maybe he needs to move.
:boohoo:

I really want to see the Casey/Baez tape too. But, what about attorney/client privilege (sp?). Where does that come into play?

Video Shows Anthony, Baez in Jail Crying Together

"Casey Anthony and her attorney cried together in the Orange County Jail when he visited his client on the day her daughter's remains were discovered, and the sobbing was captured on videotape, Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio has learned."

Oh, I am sure they WERE crying.

They were sobbing at the knowledge that their whole defense and game plan had changed and that Baez's "girl" is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

It's such a shame when REALITY smacks you right in the face and you have to face up to the consequences of your own selfish actions.

According to local attorney Mark NeJame as quoted in the article.....

"Prominent local defense attorney Mark Nejame, who once represented Anthony's parents, said it is not illegal for the jail to record visits."
"It might be bothersome, but it's surely not anything unordinary to the extent that routinely all that I can remember in 28 years of jail visits, we're always watched and there's no expectation of privacy in the jail," NeJame said.

Mr NeJame is a very well respected attorney and I would certainly put my money on his views about videotaping in the jail.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back