In all likelihood the very last photos ever taken of Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Tony was around Caylee enough to know if anything was "off" or not. For all we know that picture might have been taken the first time Tony ever saw Caylee. I wonder if he noticed that Casey appeared as high as a kite in that picture he took?

I disagree. If people feel confident they see a "drugged" Caylee just from looking at those two pictures, then surely Tony, who was actually in her presence and saw her behavior at various times (watching her play in his apt., out to dinner, in the pool, ect) would be able to reasonably determine whether something appeared "off" with her or not. He stated Caylee was a "great kid" who acted like a normal child whenever he saw her. I very seriously doubt he'd say that if Caylee appeared lethargic and sedated... iow, drugged.

I disagree. If people feel confident they see a "drugged" Caylee just from looking at those two pictures, then surely Tony, who was actually in her presence and saw her behavior at various times (watching her play in his apt., out to dinner, in the pool, ect) would be able to reasonably determine whether something appeared "off" with her or not. He stated Caylee was a "great kid" who acted like a normal child whenever he saw her. I very seriously doubt he'd say that if Caylee appeared lethargic and sedated... iow, drugged.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but keep in mind that Tony would be a fool to say anything other than "Caylee was a great kid"....what if he said, "She was a brat and acted goofy"? He would be tying his own noose with LE.
Maybe Caylee was not drugged in that picture but she sure didn't look like the healthy, vibrant little girl we have seen her to be in almost all of her other pics.

can someone do a side by side view of the june 15th photo and one of the cell phone photo....please :)

Tony's friends said Caylee let them into the apartment and Caylee was wandering around almost falling off of the balcony.

It doesn't sound like Casey drugged Caylee if Caylee was up and around even when Casey and Tony were "busy" in Tony's room.

I think Caylee was one of those children who just had dark circles under her eyes. I think they become more pronounced when she is tired, or the lighting is one way or another. I don't think the dark circles mean she was drugged.
JMO

Can some talented person post a side-by-side of the pic from TL's cell phone taken June 2, 2008 and the pic taken on Father's Day, June 15, 2008?

I can't get over the notion that Caylee looks younger on June 15. It may be her clothes or something.

Please, a side-by-side?

mcx16q.jpg

Hope this helps.

While I do not believe that KC was drugging Caylee on a daily basis, I DO believe that when KC was not sleeping at home with Caylee, that KC was using something to put that child to sleep. Whether or not it was over-the-counter or something illegal, I do not know. I just do not believe that KC had any patience for Caylee disturbing/interferring/interrupting any activities in which KC wanted to engage.

That mark on her face in the cell phone picture is definately not there in the nursing home picture, at all. So that means either the cell phone picture was taken significantly before the nursing home, or afterwards. Her bangs do look a little bit longer in the cell phone picture.

I do not think she looks drugged, but she definately doesn't look happy. She looks tired, and she looks like she's been crying- that could explain the puffiness.

mcx16q.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. She looks to be about the same stage of development. I know LE checked June 15 out thoroughly but after I saw the cell phone pic I was puzzeled.

In the picture H.P. brought here, I can see the place where the owiee was (it's a darker spot). (ecs5298 originally posted picture but shows up below).

Has anyone pinpointed when these pictures were taken? Because I would say that the last pictures taken of Caylee were taken on June 15th at the Nursing Home in Mt. Dora. Caylee was more than likely dead within 24 hours of those pictures being taken.

Edited to add pics:

These are the last pics of Caylee ever taken...unless KC took pics after she killed her.

JMHO but she looks pretty healthy and happy to me.

caylee_marie-_age_25__1_.jpg

caylee_marie-_age_25__2_.jpg

She looks healthy alright, not drugged. She' busy concentrating when she is clouring, but then beams a big happy smile. I assume the picture with her sitting on GGD's lap IS the very last recorded image of Caylee, and for that reason, as well as her appearance, I find it extremely haunting and depressing. Perhaps just in that instant she looks worried and vulnerable. As you say, possibly just hours before her murder.

Slide Show - 5 mins
(May take 2 mins to download)

She looks like she was thinking, "What's up with you? I'll hide here."

(snipped)
Something that's come to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before: Caylee does look a tad chunkier but, a lot of kids put on a touch of weight just before a growth spurt. Then they slim down again. I wonder if she was about to hit a growth spurt hence the more chunky look we see in these particular photos.

I imagine that her "chunky" look could be due to being fed lots of salty junk food, since she was not at grandma's eating healthier food. Also, she probably wasn't getting much active play time outdoors. I seriously doubt that KC was spending a lot of time with her at the playground, park or pool since Caylee was off with the Nanny at the beach, Universal, Busch Gardens, etc. She was getting plenty of exercise with Zanny as far as KC was concerned.

I only wish she really had been those places with a nanny instead of with her mom.

I'm going to say three words that explains these pictures once and for all.

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

That's all there is to it folks.

(Unless there's microscopic kitteh's hiding in the background)

She looks healthy alright, not drugged. She' busy concentrating when she is clouring, but then beams a big happy smile. I assume the picture with her sitting on GGD's lap IS the very last recorded image of Caylee, and for that reason, as well as her appearance, I find it extremely haunting and depressing. Perhaps just in that instant she looks worried and vulnerable. As you say, possibly just hours before her murder.

Slide Show - 5 mins
(May take 2 mins to download)

I don't know if these are vid caps or stills shot by SP while CA was videotaping. If you look at the video, seconds after this "frame" Caylee looks at Poppa and gives him a kiss and then puts her head back on his chest. She is obviously very content and comfortable and very concerned and loving toward her great grandfather. But yes, it's eeire knowing that hours later she will be dead.

Makes you want to get out the pliers and the blow torch and head down to the 33rd Street Jail.

Keep in mind the timeline. Casey took care of Caylee May 30 and the daytime for the 31st, for the most part. Cindy and Casey both took care of her on the 1st. Casey had her on the 2nd. Cindy had her for the most part the rest of the week "while Casey worked."

Per Cindy's interview.. she went to Mt Dora Friday the 30th (Casey was with Caylee at Ric's) Saturday the 31st Cindy came home and says she had Caylee that Sat night and Sunday June 1st.
Caylee was with them every Sunday and Casey was too, until June....
Cindy was off work June 2-6th... Caylee was with Cindy except when Cindy thought "Casey was going to work" and then she thought Caylee was with the nanny.. Cindy also said Casey was in and out and she had Caylee alot that week. On June 2nd, Casey was NOT at work and Caylee was with Casey at Tony's swimming and hanging out.
For the rest of the week, it sounds like Caylee was with Cindy.. swimming, shopping, playing, and Cindy rocked her to sleep and put her to bed "when Casey was going to work"

June 2 and June 11 are the ONLY 2 days she was seen by Tony or was even at Tony's apt.

She never stayed the night there...

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

:yes: Patrick, :shocked2: it really is sooo simple!!

Love,
:sponge:

Personally, I don't think she looks awful in these pics. I'm of the opinion that she's a child that just looks tired. I have a ton of pics of my kids looking less than perfect.

That boo-boo on her face doesn't alarm me as my daughter has a similar one on her chin she got yesterday from trying to climb on her brother's desk. Toddlers/Preschool aged children trip over their own feet quite often. That mark doesn't scream out to me to indicate anything other than she got a boo-boo.

Something that's come to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before: Caylee does look a tad chunkier but, a lot of kids put on a touch of weight just before a growth spurt. Then they slim down again. I wonder if she was about to hit a growth spurt hence the more chunky look we see in these particular photos.

i agree w/ everything you have to say here, Disguiseduser. i'm a veteran of a great many boo-boos and this one has that suspicious - i just ran into the pointy corner of something - look about it.
when my eldest son was about to sprout he always used to get a little chubby and when my daughter was younger she would look puffy and even noticably pale when she was tired. being half an hour late for nap time was enough to radically change my little girl's appearance. an hour of travelling in the car seemed to do it too ...
as for the bangs ... i think cindy likely trimmed them for the father's day visit or even just b/c they were possibly getting a little close to her eyes and about to be annoying her. i think all us mothers and grandmothers have been guilty of giving the children in our lives a quick 'tidy up' hair cut now and again (i know i have
blushing.gif
)
to top it all i've never seen a good phone pic and honestly wouldn't ever want to form an opinion of abuse based on one unless i could actually see the clear print of a hand where the child had been slapped in the face or something else of that ilk. i'm just not comfortable concluding anything negative based on these pics except that if what we're all seeing really is tony's boxer short clad lower regions there is no way in hell it would be appropriate for caylee to be sitting where she is and i would never allow so small a child to see the poster he has on his wall.
i know a lot of you will think me overprotective about the poster but i'm just trying to be honest about my feelings.

I imagine that her "chunky" look could be due to being fed lots of salty junk food, since she was not at grandma's eating healthier food.

Respectfully snipped...
Remember, Caylee left Grandma's house on the very day that she died, so however she was eating, she was doing it at Cindy's. She left there dead apparently never to eat again.

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

Caylee looks like the circles under her eyes were pronounced in these photos. I think Caylee was under stress in her home. I think this stress came from her mother and her CiCi and I think it shows in her little sweet face. There is also that pesky little unexplained and unaccounted for mark on her face. Nobody has mentioned that mark have they? Nobody has said that 2 weeks before she vanished she had a cut on her cheek? This picture is the only evidence OF that mark that was never mentioned, and so although it is a "ready-set-cell phone shot" it is valuable in that it recorded a "mark" that was quite pronounced and yet never mentioned...by anyone...including Cindy and she HAD to have seen it.

Keep in mind the timeline. Casey took care of Caylee June 30 and the daytime for the 31st, for the most part. Cindy and Casey both took care of her on the 1st. Casey had her on the 2nd. Cindy had her for the most part the rest of the week "while Casey worked."

Per Cindy's interview.. she went to Mt Dora Friday the 30th (Casey was with Caylee at Ric's) Saturday the 31st Cindy came home and says she had Caylee that Sat night and Sunday June 1st.
Caylee was with them every Sunday and Casey was too, until June....
Cindy was off work June 2-6th... Caylee was with Cindy except when Cindy thought "Casey was going to work" and then she thought Caylee was with the nanny.. Cindy also said Casey was in and out and she had Caylee alot that week. On June 2nd, Casey was NOT at work and Caylee was with Casey at Tony's swimming and hanging out.
For the rest of the week, it sounds like Caylee was with Cindy.. swimming, shopping, playing, and Cindy rocked her to sleep and put her to bed "when Casey was going to work"

June 2 and June 11 are the ONLY 2 days she was seen by Tony or was even at Tony's apt.

She never stayed the night there...

Just correcting that initial June 30th date in your post-it should read May 30th...:blowkiss:

My kids got cuts and bruises.

But, a mark showing up on a child's face two weeks before the child is killed by her mother is significant.

Of course kids get hurt. But, a mother that permanently gets rid of her child because she's tired of watching her, might also smack the child for interupting an important texting session.

No, I don't know that happened. But, nothing about Casey makes me think it couldn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member