Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people...have some compassion.

If it was your granddaughter ....you wouldn't want a say?

I know many of you don't care for the Anthonys...but take them out of the equation....then how would you answer?

i would say justice for Caylee....Caylee comes first!....

I know many of you don't care for the Anthonys...but take them out of the equation....then how would you answer?

If it was (and thank HEAVENS it's not!) my 2.5 year old granddaughter who had been murdered and thrown away like trash, I'd want the report released. I would want the public outrage against her murderess. I would want the public to want justice for my granddaughter as much as I would want it myself.

I am ashamed of myself for laughing inside but I think they actually made it worse! Now, instead of being released with 1000 other pages so the media and bloggers and public have 1000 pages to talk about and discuss, it will most likely be released BY ITSELF once the motion is denied. All by it's lonesome in between major dumps to an information thirsty public giving them nothing but the report to talk about. HAHAHAHAHA

Released with 1000 other pages it is a segment crowded with other info from the dump on Nancy Grace, but released on it's own it will be it's own whole show. If not release until trial, the suspense will have been unbearable and once it comes out, will be the focus of all eyes and attention when it finally makes it out of the Anthony hidey-hole. They constantly bring more attention to the things they try to hide and I actually may want to see the autopsy report all on it's own. Will allow me to focus more on the evidence at hand instead of tearing thru it to read the other 1000 pages.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

All the A's can say in their defense is that it will cause them "anguish." The media's points will overpower theirs--the rules of the Sunshine Laws, fact that no other family gets special treatment like this, etc. They could go on forever with reasons and laws of why this should be released while the A's will be lucky to make five minutes worth of points "it's hard for our family, it will cause us anguish, we are still having trouble coping, etc." If the judge rules in their favor I will seriously be shocked.

All discovery that points the finger at Casey creates anguish for them. Should we stop releasing all discovery? Why did the defense fight the gag order?

Given the indignity of Caylee's death, and for lack of a more gentle word, disposal, it is hard for me to understand how the release of an autopsy report on skeletal remains could be more distressing than the information the public has already accessed. For me, short of knowing cause of death, it can get no worse than knowing Caylee's decomposing body was transported in the trunk of her mother's car, until (possibly) the smell became so unbearable that Casey simply dumped the body in the most convenient of locations.

Looks like the A's have won yet again. Wow?:doh:

The release of the autopsy results has only been delayed. Earlier in the case when there was the issue about the gag order, the judge stated that on issues regarding the first Amendment, he would always err on the side of the first Amendment.

So there's reason to believe that when it comes to a court hearing, if a media attorney argues that this pertains to first Amendment rights, the judge is likely to allow the release of the autopsy results.

Given the indignity of Caylee's death, and for lack of a more gentle word, disposal, it is hard for me to understand how the release of an autopsy report on skeletal remains could be more distressing than the information the public has already accessed. For me, short of knowing cause of death, it can get no worse than knowing Caylee's decomposing body was transported in the trunk of her mother's car, until (possibly) the smell became so unbearable that Casey simply dumped the body in the most convenient of locations.

All I can say is- WOW. You're good.

We've already heard that duct tape was across Caylee's mouth and that it had to be cut from her hair. And that there was a heart sticker on the duct tape. Those details are graphic.

The report will be clinical in comparison, IMO.

I don't think it is the autopsy report the Anthony's are worried about.

I think the Anthony's do not want the public to know why Caylee's murderer DOES deserve the death penalty. You know, the part about why Caylee's death was cruel and intentional...<no possibility it was an accident>.

I do have compassion. And yes, I would want a say. And I think I would say yes, release the autopsy because there can be nothing in it to bring criticism on my granddaughter. . . Only on how horrendous the murderer had been. And why wouldn't I want that exposed?

Now, if the deceased (my granddaughter in your "what if" case) had done something to bring shame upon her memory, then maybe I would feel differently (I'm not sure). But that isn't even close to the case here. There is nothing more innocent than a 2 and a half year old babe!!!!!!!

I've only heard it done in Sandra Cantu case. There must be something in that autopsy report the Anthony's really really really don't want the public to know about. It's the jail video all over again. The more attention they bring to it the more we all wonder about it.

In the Sandra Cantu case, the judge said that the autopsy results would be prejudicial to the defense.

I guess we can assume that it's the same thing here, that what's contained in the autopsy report is prejudicial to KC's defense.

While I agree and understand in some ways, on the other hand, I have always believed that a murdered victim counts on the ME to be their voice. They count on their injuries and evidence to be clear enough to the MEs that they are able to tell their stories once they are gone. Those stories come out in the form of testimony and the autopsy report. I would think that anyone who was murdered would want their story told so that justice can be served. I believe that Caylee deserves and would want justice (I may be wrong on that one, but...) and that she would want her story out so that she could receive the justice her family doesn't seem to think she deserves and so that others can learn from what happened to her so that it may be prevented and save other children like her.

I know! I know! I know! And it was wrong of me to say it but I am so spit-fire angry and tired of these people, I should have just stepped away. It would be one thing if it would be something that would shock this family into reality and cause them to feel the shame and embarrassment and guilt (and yes, I do mean guilt) that they should have felt long before now and cause them to step up and try to seek justice for Caylee. However, releasing video of KC caught in the act would not get them there and I just will never comprehend this. At least KC has the sociopath excuse. How can no one in this family who claims to have loved her so much be the least bit concerned with anything but protecting their grandchild's murderer!?!?!?!? Daughter or not, that is what it boils down to and instead of hitting the airwaves they should have been seeking real justice for that baby. Anyway, it was insensitive and said in anger and not fully thought out and I apologize and will be good now.

I totally agree with first paragraph, again. ;) In fact, I'll go so far as to say well done! :applause: :applause: :applause:

As for the 2nd, I am so sorry; I did not mean to make you feel bad at all and I think this case makes us all a tad frustrated. Believe it or not, in the rw, I just plain don't get angry. Pretty much never. And I've never heard my husband raise his voice in anger; rarely when not angry, as in 'Can you bring me ____?' Very, very peaceful here. But those people, the Anthony's of Hopespring Drive, sometimes just make me almost as crazy as they have made each other.

But if I thought for a second JAB was going to sell them... I'd consider doing just about anything to get them out to the public for free before he could get paid. That disgusts me so much; the selling of the baby they claim they love.

I totally agree. We've heard about the duct tape, the smelly car, the stain and the heart sticker. We've seen the report describing where every bone was located.

I don't know what could be more distressing than what already made public either.

I think the problem might be that the autopsy will show why Caylee's death could not have been an accident.

Really? Wow, so this is new? 1000 pages of new discovery? I wondered why they never showed us the 700 pages.

I think I'd look for a more legit source for info. But that's just me.

JB and AL already have these documents. Must be bad for the Defense. IMO CA and GA and BC are working together with JB and AL. JB and AL can't ask the court not to release this info - it's the law in Florida so the defense is using the Anthony's to approach the court on an emotional level. IMO the media/sunshine law will win this in court and the info will be released.

While I agree, ForDaniel, I also feel that CA has always been obsessed with the idea that anything to do with Caylee is nobody else's business but her own. I think this is a major driving force behind this motion.

ITA! "That child" (their words, not mine) was her property, her possession.

You know I just can't seem to grasp this whole orchestrated effort to stop the release! Anguish! I am not buying it at all..More like they are trying to protect the defendant..I have never seen the victims help/protect the accused..Seriously, what is wrong with this picture?? I am not a conspiracy theorist but this is, is...I don't even have a word to describe this mess!

The only thing I see is that when something is supposed to be released there is a motion and delay , delay , delay.. Nothing shown to expose the defendant for what she is..

I may sound harsh but honestly if I were the grandparents I would be outraged!!! Where the heck is the anger for the person who did this to their grand daughter?? I would want this autopsy out there because of this anger to say "Look what this person did to my precious Caylee".. If it wasn't for the fact KC is the one accused do you think for one second they wouldn't want this released to gain sympathy from the public?!

Just my persective and I guess I am just upset because this is all Caylee herself can tell us by giving us a glimpse of what happened to her thru the autopsy report and it is like silencing her..It just doesn't seem right at all that she can't be heard..

(emphasis added)

a_wow.gif

321_766.gif

That last part should be the headline in every newspaper tomorrow and the lead for every news broadcast...

This may have already been asked and, if so, I apologize for the repeat.

How does Conway even have standing to file this motion? To my knowledge, there has been no amicus brief filed to make George and Cindy "friends of the court" and give them the right to file ANYthing. In my feeble mind, this is about as allowable as me walking into the clerk's office and filing a motion on behalf of myself and my friends (at WS, of course) demanding the release, because it is causing US anguish NOT to have access to the autopsy report.

And it seems obvious to me that the defense-minded attorneys, including Conway, have found a very simple, yet effective, way to get anything they want...at least for a while: just don't give notice to the interested parties, in this particular instance, the media. Then the judge will have no choice but to grant a temporary stay until all interested parties have been noticed.

Please clear it with Tricia before mentioning WS. :) (joking; couldn't resist)

But as for the rest... yes, please do. I know I'm starting to feel anguish over the A's... er... I mean over this being delayed. :)

The defense successfully fought a gag order early on . . .

----------
Yes the defense did and I hope the Judge keeps that in mind. :prayer:
They shouldn't have the right anyway,Caylee is not their child. They are not her closest relative, as in crumball.:loser:

All discovery that points the finger at Casey creates anguish for them. Should we stop releasing all discovery? Why did the defense fight the gag order?

:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members