OH - MICHAEL MADISON, East Cleveland, 2013

snip: Law enforcement sources tell Channel 3 News, that new evidence suggests a possible link between accused serial killer, Michael Madison, and human trafficking.

snip: Law enforcement sources tell Channel 3 News that investigators are not ruling out Madison’s involvement in other crimes, or that he may not have acted alone in the murders.

snip:The possibility of a link between the triple murders and this Mansfield neigbhorhood, some 85 miles away, has residents shocked and concerned.
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...ssible-connection-human-trafficking-Mansfield

A woman who described herself as the ex-girlfriend of Michael Madison, suspected in the deaths of three Ohio women, told CBS affiliate WOIO that Madison had a fixation with Cleveland serial killer Anthony Sowell.

PICTURES: Horrific Crimes in Cleveland

The woman, who asked to remain unidentified, told the station that Madison would frequently watch YouTube videos about the Sowell case and cry. She says he expressed sympathy for Sowell and disdain for his female victims.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...anthony-sowell-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-says/

Decomposing human fluids found on the walls of the home and maggots found inside the home.

Update of July 21 post

I've started a MAP. I think the info is accurate, but if anyone notes an error, please let me know. Naturally, I'll edit as new information is released.

This is the list I have so far:

12/27/2012 -- Jameela Hasan, 37, stabbed 11-15 times in the neck
03/28/2013 -- Jazmine Trotter, 20, head trauma
03/29/2013 -- Christina Malone, 45, head trauma
03/30/2013 -- Raven Freeman, 20, brutally attacked
05/29/2013 -- Ashley Leszyeski, 21, puncture wound to the throat
06/01/2013 -- Woman attacked by two men in a black Impala

Michael Madison, 35, arrested for the last three murders. The women's bodies were each in a fetal position wrapped inside plastic trash bags.
07/19/2013 -- Shirellda Terry, 18, body found in a garage near E 139th and Shaw Ave.
07/20/2013 -- Angela Deskins, 38 body found in an abandoned home near Hayden and Shaw Ave
07/20/2013 -- Shetisha Sheeley, 28, body found in a nearby field

Two More Female Bodies Found in East Cleveland

Update of July 21 post

I've started a MAP. I think the info is accurate, but if anyone notes an error, please let me know. Naturally, I'll edit as new information is released.

Michael Madison, 35, arrested for the last three murders. The women's bodies were each in a fetal position wrapped inside plastic trash bags.
07/19/2013 -- Shirellda Terry, 18, body found in a garage near E 139th and Shaw Ave.
07/20/2013 -- Angela Deskins, 38 body found in an abandoned home near Hayden and Shaw Ave
07/20/2013 -- Shetisha Sheeley, 28, body found in a nearby field

Two More Female Bodies Found in East Cleveland

Great Bessie that helps.

That second group of murders and attacks are certainly clustered. And they are close enough. Since MM's MO seems to be to attack and abduct and hold them I can only guess that maybe those, even the dead ones are failed attacks?

Now you ready to tackle Poplar St. in Mansfield Ohio? I am really curious as to why LE was looking there.
And I am curious if remains have been found there.

A woman who described herself as the ex-girlfriend of Michael Madison, suspected in the deaths of three Ohio women, told CBS affiliate WOIO that Madison had a fixation with Cleveland serial killer Anthony Sowell.

The woman, who asked to remain unidentified, told the station that Madison would frequently watch YouTube videos about the Sowell case and cry. She says he expressed sympathy for Sowell and disdain for his female victims.http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...anthony-sowell-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-says/

Wow - what a nutcase!
No wonder she doesn't want to be id'ed. She should have been outta there after the first time he did that.

Great Bessie that helps.

That second group of murders and attacks are certainly clustered. And they are close enough. Since MM's MO seems to be to attack and abduct and hold them I can only guess that maybe those, even the dead ones are failed attacks?

Now you ready to tackle Poplar St. in Mansfield Ohio? I am really curious as to why LE was looking there.
And I am curious if remains have been found there.
I've added the Poplar St investigation and the Mansfield prostitution sting to the map. I'm very curious about the connection, myself, especially the biracial couple LE questioned residents about.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...01/307260011/Sheriff-breaks-prostitution-ring

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...ssible-connection-human-trafficking-Mansfield

Good pickup on the prostitution sting in Belville Bessie.

Ok so Mansfield is more than 100 miles away. So what connection could there be?

Monday, Madison was indicted with six counts of aggravated murder, two for each victim under different legal theories, plus three counts of kidnapping, three counts of gross abuse of a corpse, one count of rape and one count of having weapons under disability, prosecutors said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-serial-killer-pleads-not-guilty-report-says/

He is a registered sex offender, but he was registered as living at his mother's house. Not at the apt.

Madison did not appear in the courtroom, but told Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Janet Burnside via a video link from jail that he did not have a lawyer and could not afford to hire one.

Burnside said she would appoint two lawyers to help Madison defend himself against the murder charges. She said she also would appoint a lawyer to defend Madison against a charge that as a sex offender he failed to comply with a law requiring him to register his proper address.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/07/murder_suspect_michael_madison_1.html

East Cleveland murder suspect Michael Madison will be in court Tuesday for pretrial hearing
August 6, 2013 Posted: 5:42 AM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 26 minutes ago

By: Associated Press CLEVELAND - A man is headed back to court in Cleveland on charges of kidnapping and killing three women whose bodies were found wrapped in trash bags.
The hearing Tuesday for 35-year-old Michael Madison may include discussions on evidence-sharing and other pre-trial issues.
Outcry over Cleveland's missing women
By Scott Bronstein and Gary Tuchman, CNN Special Investigations Unit
updated 5:46 PM EDT, Fri July 26, 2013
Cleveland police say they are doing the best they can and acknowledge their list of missing people is incomplete and difficult to keep accurate. The list does not include missing women from neighboring East Cleveland, which has a separate police department. All across both cities, posters of the missing women can be seen, especially in impoverished neighborhoods.
Minerva Tripp is one of those missing women. She vanished without a trace last August. The single mother was raising a 10-year old daughter. Minerva's two older sisters have endured months of heartache and worry, spending endless hours searching for her.
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Car trunk of accused East Cleveland serial killer
Posted: Jul 31, 2013 5:12 AM CST Updated: Jul 31, 2013 8:04 PM CST
Reporter Scott Taylor obtained exclusive photos of what was found inside Madison's car, which was found inside his garage along with Terry's body. Police believe he used his Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme found in his garage to grab his victims.
"The victims body was found on the left side of the vehicle," said Det. Scott Gardner.

Attachments

• 22974723_BG3.jpg
    22974723_BG3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 29
Triple-murder suspect Michael Madison receives boxes of documents to help him fight death penalty
James F. McCarty, The Plain Dealer By James F. McCarty, The Plain Dealer
September 09, 2013 at 11:32 AM, updated September 09, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy J. McGinty said he has provided defense lawyers for Michael Madison with thousands of documents and police reports, plus school records and confidential reports from the county department of Children and Family Services.
The data will help Madison's lawyers prepare for an appearance before McGinty's Capital Review Committee, said defense attorney David Grant.

Michael Madison Update: Suspected East Cleveland serial killer pleads not guilty
CBS News
October 31, 2013 11:32 AM

(CBS/AP) CLEVELAND - Michael Madison, a convicted sex offender accused of killing three women and leaving their bodies in trash bags in a run-down East Cleveland neighborhood, pleaded not guilty during his arraignment Thursday, reports CBS affiliate WOIO.

Madison is accused of strangling Shetisha Sheeley, 28, Angela H. Deskins, 38, and Shirellda Terry, 18, to death. Their bodies were found in July after police received a call about a foul smell coming from a garage.
Prosecutor seeking death penalty for suspected serial killer Michael Madison
By Rachel Dissell, The Plain Dealer
on October 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM, updated October 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Tuesday's grand jury re-indictment of Madison includes 14 total counts, including so-called "course of conduct" specifications accusing Madison of committing the murders at the same time he was committing other felony crimes. (See indictment in document viewer below.)

Not sure this is going to be related to the east 93rd victims which this thread started out being about but the location of this latest is not far from the same area. I still think there's things going on in this area that has yet to be realized.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The death of a 42-year-old Cleveland woman found dead inside a burning East Side home Friday has been ruled a homicide.

The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's office said Davida Burns died of blunt force injuries to the head and brain with soft-tissue injuries.

The ruling confirms suspicions of Cleveland Police, after firefighters responded to and extinguished a fire in an upstairs bedroom at 3970 East 121st Street just after 5 p.m. Friday.

The firefighters then searched the rest of the home for other fires, and found Burns' body in the basement with a visible head wound.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/11/body_found_in_cleveland_fire_w.html

http://fox8.com/2013/11/19/body-found-in-suspicious-fire-identified/

Thanks, LR1. Davida was found in the vicinity of four other murders and two attacks. I've added her to the list here and the map. I agree with you. Something's up.

Update of July 21 post

11/16/2013 -- Davida Burns, 42, head trauma

07/19/2013 -- Shirellda Terry, 18, body found in a garage near E 139th and Shaw Ave., strangled
07/20/2013 -- Angela Deskins, 38 body found in an abandoned home near Hayden and Shaw Ave, undetermined
07/20/2013 -- Shetisha Sheeley, 28, body found in a nearby field, strangled

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back