True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple of super duper fast typist posters on the 'scanner' thread - I bet one of them would be kind enough to type it all out.

Q.1 for Sheriff: I agree: Why no shirt on Wright - there prob' is just some very simple explanation (e.g., they gave him grape juice just b4....)

Q. 2 for Sheriff: Assuming there is NO arrest by Wedn.'s interview with the sheriff, what I wonder is this: Without naming anyone, could you ask him if his police force has the staff power & $funds$ physically to tail, say, a Person Of Interest, or, say, a Suspect, in a murder case for weeks even months on end prior to making the arrest? In a 'round about way', what I am really wondering is if 'perhaps' the police has tailing a non-named POI or Suspect now, and IMO it would make sense that the person being tailed would be progressively unnerved by the relentless pressure.

<modsnip>

(I ALSO ask this question because IMO, in the press conf' of the sheriff's in which he has two very bulky older officers/detectives on either side of him the entire time, my 'gut' said that the sheriff & those 2 additional officers were really 'sending a clear message to some one unnamed POI or Suspect, deliberately and in a very calculated manner aiming to unnerve & stress that person to the breaking point.)

Q.3 for Sheriff: IF THE ARREST OF A 3RD PERSON has been made, then my question is: Sheriff, how quickly/when specifically was it that your officers 'had a strong hunch' who was behind this murder, and what was it (one 'thing'? two things'? ....) that gave your officers that 'slam dunk' sense you knew whodunnit???

tyia

Would you be opposed to websleuths members typing up an unofficial transcript?

No not at all. I would be very grateful if someone would take the time to type up the transcript. THANK YOU

Tricia, will it be recorded so we can play it back later?

QUESTION FOR SHERIFF SCOTT: Those of us who knew Teresa would appreciate knowing HOW SHE DIED...the rumors and speculation, it was a hammer, it wasn't a hammer, have been awful....please end the speculation for us. How did the wonderful Teresa die?
Thank you for the work you're doing Sheriff. --Kitt

And yet another question I have is, can Sheriff Scott confirm that the dents in the back of the Sievers van are actually new and that this is one of the reasons the van is still being kept?

Thank you!

-Nin

There have been several reports of who was the first on the scene and what transpired between 9am and around 9:45am the morning she was found.

Dr Sievers, Nurse, of 7 years was quoted stating she received a call letting her know their was tape at the house, she called MS who already knew. Skinner stated that MS told him, the office called him when she was late, he called a Dr friend who went and threw up.
So questions
1. Who called LE and was it that she was deceased? Was MS already aware?
2 when did Dr Sievers change her flight to return?
3. Was the shrill and yelling at 4:30 related to her home?

ooohhhhhh.................I absolutely cannot wait for this interview!!!!

Sheriff Scott, in an interview with local NBC2 anchor Kelly Burns you mentioned that Books and Movies will be written about the crime when all facts comes out. Do you still think that?

Thank you!

-Nin

Nin beat me to asking about book/movie comment but my question is a little different so I'll post it still.

My question:

It was clear very early on you had a good handle on what transpired and this was evident by a comment attributed to you stating that when all said and done books and movies would be made about this crime. I'm curious as to what facet this comment particularly refers to since it implies something extraordinary - the motive, the perpetrators involved, or the planning/carrying out of the crime itself?

We heard that the security system was off, when Dr S. returned home. I'm not going to ask who turned it off, but can you tell us what time it was turned off and by what means (physically or remotely).

Was it turned off for the duration of their trip, or the day she returned home?

Thanks

Hi Tricia and congrats!! I'd like to know this..
When the swat team raided cww residence in July they had a warrant in hand to do so correct?
At that time they confiscated evidence from what I read; now did they ARRESTor HOLD CWW for questioning off of that warrant?

Now MO had CWW for 3 days waiting for the murder warrant from florida to be issued and it didn't happen so when they released CWW was the evidence they found in His residence walk out when he did due to the fact no warrant was issued in time?

Tricia, Congratulations on getting this one on one interview with Sheriff Scott! It definitely points to your qualities and character.

Thank you in advance for arranging this unique experience for all of us at WS!
I am wondering if perhaps Sheriff Scott could speak to the potential benefits of gathering DNA/ other biologicals from dogs. Even if this could be spoken to peripherally would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the case been presented to a grand jury for a possible first degree murder charge yet? If not, do you expect it to go to the grand jury at some point?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I have a question for Sherriff Mike Scott ~
As an absolute animal lover, I am curious about the well being of her two dogs.
I am assuming her dogs were/are traumatized as well.
Can you tell us if her dogs were hurt during the violent murder in any way at all? Are the dogs with the children now? PLEASE tell me the dogs are fine.
Thank you in advance ~

Question .

What day was the blue van purchased? Before the 28th or after the 29th?

( follow-up question if it was before the 28th... Would the Bill of Sale have the mileage on it to determine how many miles it has been driven after taken in by law enforcement)

( follow-up question if it was after the 29th....If it was a trade in, what type of car was traded in and does law enforcement have possession of that car.)

Tricia,
Just want to add my thanks and admiration for setting up this interview with Sheriff Scott. What smart and insightful questions our WS friends have come up with. So looking forward to this interview.
:loveyou:

I have a question for Sherriff Mike Scott ~
As an absolute animal lover, I am curious about the well being of her two dogs.
I am assuming her dogs were/are traumatized as well.
Can you tell us if her dogs were hurt during the violent murder in any way at all? Are the dogs with the children now? PLEASE tell me the dogs are fine.
Thank you in advance ~
I read that MS goes to the house daily to attend to the dogs. Poor doggies alone most of the time [emoji45]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member