Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

A new snippet, compliments of Esme Murphey, adding to what was addressed during the In the Dark podcast. The end of the clip tells viewers to stay tuned for the continuing coverage of the "fallout" from the Wetterling investigation.

[h=1]Wetterling Friend Recounts Eerie Incident Weeks Before Jacob’s Abduction[/h]
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/03/29/klaphake-wetterling-abduction/

Very interesting but how could kids outrun a car going 60-70 miles an hour? And how can anyone see anything with high beams blasting in your eyes?

1. The law. We have to use the law but sometimes it does not lead to justice. As my attorney BIL, " Do you want a different system?"

2. There is a ton of research on what causes dysfunction in people. Research spanking or Harlow's monkeys or children living in orphanages or Reactive attachment disorder or Catherine Bateson and mother child interactions, just to start. Maybe someday they will start teaching these things in schools. We have known for decades what causes dysfunction
1. The law. No, we don't want or need a different system. Sometimes it does lead to injustice as better to let a guilty party go than convict an innocent person. Regarding OJ Simpson....there was a TON of physical evidence against him...yet he walked. And Anthony...I don't know the details of her case....but circumstantially....very suspect. So, maybe you are right......their freedom is/was a result of the legal burden of proof(excepting Simpson). The "system" can be abused or fooled. But we have to accept that.
2. Not buying the "dysfunction" in people argument. I know there is dysfunction in people....but.... If you've known for decades the cause of dysfunction...then where's the warning to the innocent? All the research doesn't mean squat if an innocent person is harmed by these dysfunctional people. Heinrich was "dysfunctional".....it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. LE knew it. And had Jared's case to confirm it. And the Paynesville cases to boot. Nothing to do with spanking or Harlow's monkeys or children living in orphanages or "Reactive attachment disorder" or Catherine Bateson or mother child interactions.......all gobbledegook....to mask the simple fact that Heinrich was a sexual deviant, child molestor, sociopath -intent on his own desires at the expense of others- AND with no conscience. Not that complicated.

Very interesting but how could kids outrun a car going 60-70 miles an hour? And how can anyone see anything with high beams blasting in your eyes?

I must have read it differently. At no point in the story did I read they were directly in front of a car that was chasing them at 60-70 mph. Are you aware that a humans top speed is roughly 27 mph? My guess is the car was down the road a ways and saw the boys and sped up to 60-70 mph in order to be able to "catch" the kids. Is this a wrong assumption?

1. The law. No, we don't want or need a different system. Sometimes it does lead to injustice as better to let a guilty party go than convict an innocent person. Regarding OJ Simpson....there was a TON of physical evidence against him...yet he walked. And Anthony...I don't know the details of her case....but circumstantially....very suspect. So, maybe you are right......their freedom is/was a result of the legal burden of proof(excepting Simpson). The "system" can be abused or fooled. But we have to accept that.
2. Not buying the "dysfunction" in people argument. I know there is dysfunction in people....but.... If you've known for decades the cause of dysfunction...then where's the warning to the innocent? All the research doesn't mean squat if an innocent person is harmed by these dysfunctional people. Heinrich was "dysfunctional".....it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. LE knew it. And had Jared's case to confirm it. And the Paynesville cases to boot. Nothing to do with spanking or Harlow's monkeys or children living in orphanages or "Reactive attachment disorder" or Catherine Bateson or mother child interactions.......all gobbledegook....to mask the simple fact that Heinrich was a sexual deviant, child molestor, sociopath -intent on his own desires at the expense of others- AND with no conscience. Not that complicated.

Science is not gobbledegook. Either we start applying what we know to child raising, or we will continue to raise monsters

I must have read it differently. At no point in the story did I read they were directly in front of a car that was chasing them at 60-70 mph. Are you aware that a humans top speed is roughly 27 mph? My guess is the car was down the road a ways and saw the boys and sped up to 60-70 mph in order to be able to "catch" the kids. Is this a wrong assumption?

My question is what can be seen in the bright lights of a car going 60-70. And how did they outrun a car going that fast?

Try looking at a car with brights at night when you are walking as well as a car going that fast.

Science is not gobbledegook. Either we start applying what we know to child raising, or we will continue to raise monsters

Again....BS. Science is NOT gobbledegook. But saying child raising is science IS gobbledegook. All it takes is LOVE. If that is in place and a Priority....then Everything will flow from there. It's quite simple. All You Need Is Love as The Beatles sang. But LOVE alone can't guarantee a perfect outcome.

Child raising is not science....if it was....then nobody would raise a monster-it could be avoided discriminately-just follow the specifications......and "raising a monster" would be a deliberate act-or an ignorant act....which is what you might be saying? Even so...IMO...technique or "science" will never trump LOVE.. You can apply everything you know about child raising but in the end it's LOVE and the respect for LIFE which governs the outcome.......it's not complicated.....Heinrich had none of that within himself....and his mother despite HER LOVE was in denial that he could possibly do such deeds. I had a classmate....he died in his 30's in a truck accident....he was abused while he was a child....yet he had LOVE in his heart despite the abuse...and was a kind and gentle soul....unlike Heinrich. Some people are simply evil....and no science or applied knowledge can change that. We will have to agree to disagree.

Again....BS. Science is NOT gobbledegook. But saying child raising is science IS gobbledegook. All it takes is LOVE. If that is in place and a Priority....then Everything will flow from there. It's quite simple. All You Need Is Love as The Beatles sang. But LOVE alone can't guarantee a perfect outcome.

Child raising is not science....if it was....then nobody would raise a monster-it could be avoided discriminately-just follow the specifications......and "raising a monster" would be a deliberate act-or an ignorant act....which is what you might be saying? Even so...IMO...technique or "science" will never trump LOVE.. You can apply everything you know about child raising but in the end it's LOVE and the respect for LIFE which governs the outcome.......it's not complicated.....Heinrich had none of that within himself....and his mother despite HER LOVE was in denial that he could possibly do such deeds. I had a classmate....he died in his 30's in a truck accident....he was abused while he was a child....yet he had LOVE in his heart despite the abuse...and was a kind and gentle soul....unlike Heinrich. Some people are simply evil....and no science or applied knowledge can change that. We will have to agree to disagree.

Yes, you are right about love but people do not know what may be harmful in their love. For instance letting your child stay up all night may be love in someone's eyes, but it hurts the child. Lots of things that we know from studies re child rearing because people do not know. Some people believe that sparing the rod spoils the child. They think hitting a child is love. I doubt in Heinrich's or Hart's life there was love.

At any rate, you are mixing Heinrich up with Hart. As far as I know, Heinrich's mother is dead for awhile. She has no quotes about him that I know of. Do you have a reference?

Yes, you are right about love but people do not know what may be harmful in their love. For instance letting your child stay up all night may be love in someone's eyes, but it hurts the child. Lots of things that we know from studies re child rearing because people do not know. Some people believe that sparing the rod spoils the child. They think hitting a child is love. I doubt in Heinrich's or Hart's life there was love.

At any rate, you are mixing Heinrich up with Hart. As far as I know, Heinrich's mother is dead for awhile. She has no quotes about him that I know of. Do you have a reference?
Yes, you are right human....I am mixing up the mothers of Heinrich + Hart. I stand corrected. Sorry to be so contentious human but it seems the whole case was overthought and overanalyzed....seems odd I know. In the end IMO it was the most simple logical explanation and so any science or applied knowledge to my mind seems to be part of that overthinking. JMO.

Yes, you are right human....I am mixing up the mothers of Heinrich + Hart. I stand corrected. Sorry to be so contentious human but it seems the whole case was overthought and overanalyzed....seems odd I know. In the end IMO it was the most simple logical explanation and so any science or applied knowledge to my mind seems to be part of that overthinking. JMO.

I think when we see the tips it will be beyond overwhelming. 30,000 pages, is it? No computers to organize info. Only memory of people who came and went.

Picture reading a book. A 1000 page book is a lot but think of that book as filled with info that has to be categorized. Wow!

I would like to apologize to any posters I have offended over the years.....I hold no ill will and am sorry for anything I may have posted negatively towards you. I'll leave you with this(the case summed up + succinctly described in 2014):

from Thread #6, p61, 1-11-2014 post #914 by Mossad: The second comment here sums it all up accurately and succinctly - <modsnip>: http://www.joybaker.com/2014/01/07/e...past/#comments

Goodnight + Goodbye

Hey all. Has there been any discussion of any other missing children that Heinrich may know about? Also, what was Heinrich doing all the years between Jacob's disappearance and being found out?

And how on earth did LE drop the ball? It is still just crushing to think about.

Hey all. Has there been any discussion of any other missing children that Heinrich may know about? Also, what was Heinrich doing all the years between Jacob's disappearance and being found out?

And how on earth did LE drop the ball? It is still just crushing to think about.

There are no other children who are still missing that LE believe he had anything to do with, and Heinrich has maintained that he never touched another kid after Jacob. Even if his word is not deemed credible, the evidence certainly seems to support that at this point as well. My own personal view is that he had a period of escalation starting with frightening and fondling, which led to abduction and molestation, and ended with murder. If you believe that he killed Jacob in a panic, then him being spooked enough to retreat into a world of passive victimization (videotaping neighborhood children and collecting child *advertiser censored*) is fairly logical.

Twenty-six years elapsed between the time DH abducted JW and the time DH was caught and charged. Can we believe that in 26 years DH made no attempts at another abduction and lived an exemplary life? Missing and abducted children do not have to be from the area.

WHY is Heinrich only serving time for CHILD *advertiser censored* and not abduction and murder?.. WHY did the courts drop 23 charges against Heinrich?.. WHY such a 'cushy plea deal' for a heinous crime?... WHY would they tell us that 'the bones disintegrated'?.. Archaeologists dig up bones MILLIONS of years old!.. Yet we are to believe Jacobs bones disinigrated after less than 30 yrs.?..

WHY would the Wetterlings NOT want documents released when it is legal practice/law?

WHY would taped CONFESSIONS by 3 different people, claiming involvement be 'swept aside'??... (You can hear the taped confessions at a link to this youtube video... A real eye opener)

Was Heinrichs confession forced or real?.. If even one of those taped confessions is true, then 'one crime is whitewashed by another'.. Truth can be tested and there are so many inconsistencies with how this case was handled, doubts still remain..

Oh vey. I don't even know where to begin. Perhaps with the fact that archaeologists do NOT dig up bones that are millions of years old. Archaeologists study human beings through their material remains. Perhaps you're thinking of paleontologists, who also DO NOT dig up bones that are millions of years old. They dig up fossils. On the subject of bones though, remains WERE found at the grave site on the Voss farm in 2016, along with Jacob's clothing. The initial bones found on the first day were determined not to be human, which prompted additional excavation. This is when Jacob's shirt was found, along with bones which forensic anthropologist Susan Myster determined to be from a juvenile human. That doesn't mean they discovered all of them. Who knows how much more they could have found if they had continued looking, or if any remains are still located at the original grave site where Jacob was first buried in 1989.

As for the plea deal, it is, while perhaps controversial for some, in no way "strange" and it makes perfect sense. Anyone with even a casual familiarity with the case can explain how and why it came to be. It was either that or he never tells them where Jacob was buried. It was not a difficult decision for the Wetterling's, and I imagine most parents would do the same were they to face similar circumstances.

I see you're a new member. I'm not sure if you came here with an intent to gain viewership of the video you shared, or if you are one of the people involved with it's production. The amount of misinformation and wild speculation in it is mind boggling, and the majority of the claims made can be wiped away with some simple research and actual evidence. Either way, I implore you to do a more thorough vetting of this case. This forum itself is a treasure trove of infomation, though hardly the only resource. The assertions and assumtions made in that video are, at best, laughable and, at worst, disgusting and vile.

WHY is Heinrich only serving time for CHILD *advertiser censored* and not abduction and murder?.. WHY did the courts drop 23 charges against Heinrich?.. WHY such a 'cushy plea deal' for a heinous crime?... WHY would they tell us that 'the bones disintegrated'?.. Archaeologists dig up bones MILLIONS of years old!.. Yet we are to believe Jacobs bones disinigrated after less than 30 yrs.?..

WHY would the Wetterlings NOT want documents released when it is legal practice/law?

WHY would taped CONFESSIONS by 3 different people, claiming involvement be 'swept aside'??... (You can hear the taped confessions at a link to this youtube video... A real eye opener)

Was Heinrichs confession forced or real?.. If even one of those taped confessions is true, then 'one crime is whitewashed by another'.. Truth can be tested and there are so many inconsistencies with how this case was handled, doubts still remain..

44 minutes of my life I will never get back. Clueless amateurs (I am trying to be nice)

And as far as those "other confessions" .... police will tell you that in many major crimes a lot of people come forward and confess to doing it ....... that is why police always withhold some evidence from the public that only the actual criminal could know (in a true confession)

Is that Jacob's actual headstone? I thought his remains were buried in an undisclosed location?

Danny Heinrich Victim Testifies in Civil Trial

In January, 1989, a boy in Cold Spring was abducted and sexually assaulted by a man the world now knows was Danny Heinrich.

For decades, Jared Scheierl searched for his abductor who had left a lasting mark on his past, present and future.

Scheierl was 12 when Danny Heinrich assaulted him in Minnesota, nine months before 11-year-old Jacob was kidnapped in October 1989.

Heinrich was never criminally charged with Scheierl's kidnapping or assault because the statute of limitations had run out.

Scheierl is now suing Heinrich, saying its his only remaining option for justice in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back