Dassey: 7th Circuit AFFIRMS Judge Duffin in 2-1 decision.

From Kathleen Zellner's twitter account yesterday:

"The duty of an honorable prosecutor is to make sure the guilty are convicted and the innocent are not."

#makingamurderer #DoYourJob

Says it all.

From Kathleen Zellner's twitter account yesterday:

"The duty of an honorable prosecutor is to make sure the guilty are convicted and the innocent are not."

#makingamurderer #DoYourJob

Says it all.

She has another one up there yesterday too. Since her twitter account is set to private, I won't post it here, but the jest of the message was only 12 prosecutors in 30 years have been suspended from the practice of law.

So, I was thinking today...hummm...we've heard from a lot of people over the course of the last 2 years, Lenk spoke out, Colburn spoke out, we all know that KK can't keep his mouth shut, and Fassbender spoke out. But who else was there during BD's interrogations and he is under the microscope just as much as Fassbender and yet quiet as a mouse. Hummm, I wonder why????

She has another one up there yesterday too. Since her twitter account is set to private, I won't post it here, but the jest of the message was only 12 prosecutors in 30 years have been suspended from the practice of law.

So, I was thinking today...hummm...we've heard from a lot of people over the course of the last 2 years, Lenk spoke out, Colburn spoke out, we all know that KK can't keep his mouth shut, and Fassbender spoke out. But who else was there during BD's interrogations and he is under the microscope just as much as Fassbender and yet quiet as a mouse. Hummm, I wonder why????

Hi BCA, are you talking about MW being quiet as a mouse?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back