Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a friend with him now. :D
106d2qb.jpg

Cam might be on delay because there was a reporter from Fox35 there live a few mins ago and there was suddenly this crowd behind him holding signs for the camera.

I wonder how much the As are paying this guy. Must be by the hour or maybe by the news cast. You would think with all the new found wealth from selling Caylee's videos they could afford more than 1 supporter and get him a better sign, cause I didn't think I was completely dense but WHAT THE HECK DOES "A lie won't kill a baby but hate will" mean exactly? Translation please anyone?

What the heck's with those plaid pants? Is this some new style? Looks like he is loosing them. cracks me up. Are these the 3 supporters?

dude's sign says are you single?

WOW, I wonder if these folks are in the same camp?

:eek:

I honestly thought you were kidding! What is wrong with these people?

I wonder how much the As are paying this guy. Must be by the hour or maybe by the news cast. You would think with all the new found wealth from selling Caylee's videos they could afford more than 1 supporter and get him a better sign, cause I didn't think I was completely dense but WHAT THE HECK DOES "A lie won't kill a baby but hate will" mean exactly? Translation please anyone?

I figured he meant that a "lie" meaning Casey lied won't actually kill someone....but that hate would.....I guess he means ALL she did was lie and the other folks against her are the haters.

Looks like signs and caution tape is gone from front of sidewalk?

mobilecam2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member