Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted from Tuba - Facing Up to It - January 16, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If any inmate moved toward calendar dates when a life or death determination were to be made on his head, that defendent would expect significant transits occurring to reflect the fatality of it all. The transits do not disappoint in this prosecution.

You may remember at the indictment, Pluto stared back from the jurors' sector at 28°. The Aries Moon would eventually trine that Sagittarian Pluto from her House, The Future. We are about to see a major shift in the canopy above as the lunar node regresses backward into Sagittarius. By Prisoner's birthday, the returning Sun will square the node in Sagittarius precisely. Her native faulty judgment will reach new levels of error and at least by the end of March when Mercury stations to retrograde, she will engage in a re-evaluation of her circumstance. Outer conditions force a change but there is an urge to come on too strong, to take a conspicuous place at the table, to push your luck, to seek the spotlight, to go over the top & way out beyond. There is discord in working with The Team and its chosen associates; some ties terminate. Due to her own nodal positions, Moderation never heard from her and she cannot accept that people are what they seem to be, always suspecting hidden motives. There is in her a burning intensity that runs on electric current and when this finds no release, it transmutes into rage. She senses defection in others but does not imagine nor consider that she might be the cause.

Come April, we know what happens. Neptune enters her own Sign, which is also Neptune's own Sign, for the first time in a century and a half. This occurs while Mars & Uranus are conjunct on her Decision Point. Smoke is rising from Cell F, DORML-12.
"

Found this one while I was looking for a post from Tuba that said, I believe, something about JB and a betrayal by an older woman. I do not think it would be AF as she said she would be there until the end. But DS seems to be frustrated and in particular with the behavior of the whole team last Friday. I think Ms. Simms is acustomed to her clients and co-counsel having a somewhat higher maturity level.

We don't know who left yet but it would not surprise me if it were DS.

I also think it is DS. She seems frustrated with the seeming lack of cooperation from her clients and the rest of the defense team. And maybe she has never been up against such a well-prepared SA team.

As for my perception of ICA, IMO she comes across as cold, evil and cares for no one and I mean NO ONE. She has no remorse for murdering her own child. Yet, she flirts with her attorney, her eyes follow him everywhere. ICA's body language reflects her interest in Baez. When Baez leaned across ICA to speak to CM his arm rests against her breast and she leans into his arm. Neither adjust their body position and this screams a form of intimacy they're both comfortable with.I also started noticing that the role she is playing of that of a co-counsel is for Baez only. I've observed her skimming a book about canines that was submitted in evidence by Baez, feverishly scribbling notes that only Baez reviews. I notice the only attorney who shares his notes, letters, photos and so forth with ICA is Baez. I've also caught DS looking at ICA with a sense of contempt, IMO of course.

Having someone babysit ICA everytime there is a side bar comes across to me as someone using that time to socialize.

While I watch ICA I compare how I would be acting if it was my child they are talking about when the experts are describing the horrible odor in the car, the VOC's that were present while my daughter was decomposing along with the cadaver dogs hitting on the smell of my child while her body was rotting AND I see Ted Bundy as he sat in that court room as the attorneys described the horrific murders he had done.

Novice Seeker

respectfully BBM ~ I think your "take" on the aforementioned body language is much more accurate than our respected Dr. Glass has been in the course of this entire process. I've been observing that same conclusion for some time now, just didn't say anything and your description is perfectly accurate. Thanks wasn't enough :clap::clap::clap:

Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, has not asked the judge in her case to remove lead defense attorney Jose Baez from representing her.
Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html

Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, has not asked the judge in her case to remove lead defense attorney Jose Baez from representing her.
Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html

Here it is....a late April Fools....it was filed by that inmate that's been trying to interject himself.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/MST21D.pdf

If needed it is time stamped. 4/4/11 4:18PM

Thanks for answering a question I hadn't asked yet, salvarenga. I thought we had seen his handiwork before but it was the name and state that were familiar. What I dimly remember from the past is a letter arguing Prisoner's innocence. Seems like it was fairly lengthy. And didn't he say he could prove it?

Thanks for answering a question I hadn't asked yet, salvarenga. I thought we had seen his handiwork before but it was the name and state that were familiar. What I dimly remember from the past is a letter arguing Prisoner's innocence. Seems like it was fairly lengthy. And didn't he say he could prove it?

Here' s his 6/8/10 letter to LDB recorded in Clerk's office 6/15/10 .
\

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=60652589

Thanks. I have him confused with another male who also wrote a letter but claiming Prisoner is innocent and included theories. Curtis Jackson is bent on the quid pro quo. All the letters have been dismissed out of hand. Not credible.

respectfully BBM ~ I think your "take" on the aforementioned body language is much more accurate than our respected Dr. Glass has been in the course of this entire process. I've been observing that same conclusion for some time now, just didn't say anything and your description is perfectly accurate. Thanks wasn't enough :clap::clap::clap:

I'm honored by your compliment.

Novice Seeker

Thanks. I have him confused with another male who also wrote a letter but claiming Prisoner is innocent and included theories. Curtis Jackson is bent on the quid pro quo. All the letters have been dismissed out of hand. Not credible.

Tuba, you're thinking of James McIntrye....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Websleuths, what will you be looking for in tomorrow's hearing? If you're not in Florida, I may be asking past your bedtime.

That Mars...more resistance from the Defense. Maybe they'll try to extend the length of the Frye hearings into another couple days based on the NOTICE I posted below.

On a side note-opinion only, the lovely defendant demonstrating her connection w/JB moreso since the speculation she might have thought about dumping him.

'Notice' on the Clerk's site:

04/04/2011 Notice of Providing Appendix A for Purposes of Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform) & Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Decompositional Chemical)(FRYE)

Websleuths, what will you be looking for in tomorrow's hearing? If you're not in Florida, I may be asking past your bedtime.

I think we will see a prisoner who will be closer to her defense counsel. I think after this motion from inmate Jackson, she will show that Baez isn't incompetent...(he's going for a mistrial, don't cha know!:maddening:)...I'm wondering if His Honor will mention this correspondence to the prisoner so he can get it on record, that ICA is satisfied with her lead counsel...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It seems we have struck up against The Furton Problem. Reliance on club membership and credentials and are doing otherwise superficial attacks through questioning. When you look at today's chart, the persistent Moon seems to be headed Nowhere. However, that too is superficial. The Moon will sesquare Pluto and Saturn both before leaving Taurus the Bull.

I would like to ask the examiner if, when warned by Dr. Vass that the plate she is about to enjoy at Tomaine Tommy's is something he strongly advises, from his testing, she not eat, she would then dig in with gusto?

The courtroom has a much different vibe this morning. IMO. Tuba would you remind me of the difference between a quincunx and sesquare and the significance to the moon making it to those particular planets? TIA

Also I was reading CA's State depo yesterday and was so struck by the fact that over and over again Cindy cannot go there, at all, in even contemplating (for even just a brief moment) that Casey could have done this. "She was a loving mother"... "she loved Caylee"... "she was good to Caylee" etc. etc. and "I'll admit that she told a lot of lies about almost everything under the sun, but not this"!Not this one thing, not possible, no how, no way.

I come to conclusions about CA all the time, and then quickly change my mind but after reading this depo- to me- she honestly does not believe Casey did this. She stays away from most of the evidence that would really show the truth of Caylee's circumstances- doesn't look at it, doesn't consider it. That will not be possible for her to do, during the trial. My question is, then will it reach her?

It seems we have struck up against The Furton Problem. Reliance on club membership and credentials and are doing otherwise superficial attacks through questioning. When you look at today's chart, the persistent Moon seems to be headed Nowhere. However, that too is superficial. The Moon will sesquare Pluto and Saturn both before leaving Taurus the Bull.

I would like to ask the examiner if, when warned by Dr. Vass that the plate she is about to enjoy at Tomaine Tommy's is something he strongly advises, from his testing, she not eat, she would then dig in with gusto?

I noticed that while Dr. Logan was answering questions from DS that KC was writing like a madman.

Yes, don't you think she believes her evidence to refute the length of time the remains were at the tree on Suburban will be convincing if she can just pile on enough details, as she does with her winding intricate lies?

If the determined Taurus Moon had been quincunx Pluto, 150° away, there would be entangling complications, something emerging in questioning that would be a real poser (just not adding up) and a surprise revelation. The Moon in quincunx to Saturn would have held up the proceedings even further than the delays experienced due to failure to notify court for equipment set-up. Resolution of matters presented for Frye today would also have been unduly delayed.

As matters stand, with the Moon's sesquares, the defense challenge will be found wanting in many particulars, and assessed as shallow owing to the oncoming 135° aspect to Saturn and so much backing & filling will be seen to waste the court's time and to lack concise handling of the issues. The sesquare to Pluto was already seen by the time court recessed for lunch and reflected not only the very subject matter, decomposing remains, but an unwillingness to yield to facts already accepted into evidence and loaded with obvious meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss