AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nothing to indicate that she was anything close to that sort of meth user, that heavily. It is like assuming that someone who drinks with their buddies is about to disappear and live under the bridge for a month with no contact and no way to survive and to turn their backs on their family and friends. There are degrees in anything and just from the descriptions of Brittney, she still had it together and was able to think and to stay in a home. She was a young woman who still seemed to care about how she looked and lived.

IMO it is insane to think she is still alive. The odds are absolutely astronomical with all we know about the molesters and the suicide. IOW i don't think this is a drug case but a sexual abuse and murder case.

jmo

More than a "thanks". Agreed.

We have nothing to indicate that she was anything close to that sort of meth user, that heavily. It is like assuming that someone who drinks with their buddies is about to disappear and live under the bridge for a month with no contact and no way to survive and to turn their backs on their family and friends. There are degrees in anything and just from the descriptions of Brittney, she still had it together and was able to think and to stay in a home. She was a young woman who still seemed to care about how she looked and lived.

IMO it is insane to think she is still alive. The odds are absolutely astronomical with all we know about the molesters and the suicide. IOW i don't think this is a drug case but a sexual abuse and murder case.

jmo

This is true. It usually can change just that fast in a matter of days though for some people. All it takes is a needle. One time if a needle was not your usual method of use. I've seen it happen in less than a week. However, it probably is not the case. LE is probably wrong. She probably never made it back to Grand Bay. I think it is astronimically unlikely that people already being investigated would dare murder and dump a body and be foolish enough to leave the testifying victim alive. Astronomical, but not impossible.

SORRY if this has already been shown, I havent caught up todays stuff

Enlarge Photo HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO10JBN001106
Booking Date: 02/20/2010 20:06:25
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $441.00
CELL Assigned:

Address Given: 8550 RICE CREEK ROAD STOCKTON AL 36579

CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
TRAFFIC CHARGES CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) TRAFFIC CHARGES M $240.50
TRAFFIC CHARGES CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) TRAFFIC CHARGES M $220.50
TRAFFIC CHARGES CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) TRAFFIC CHARGES M $424.35
DETAINER FOR HO CASE0004 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) DETAINER FOR HOLD M $0.00

Booking No: BCSO07JBN171190
Booking Date: 02/14/2007 07:15:00
Age On Booking Date: 39
Bond Amount: $250.00
CELL Assigned:

Address Given:

CHARGES
32-6-9 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) DRIV W/ LIC SUSP M $250.00

Booking No: BCSO05JBN157246
Booking Date: 01/26/2005 19:05:00
Age On Booking Date: 39
Bond Amount: $100.00
CELL Assigned:

Address Given:

CHARGES
220-6-11 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) OPT VESSELL W/O PFD M $100.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Footballmom, that would happen if you accessed Scott's page from Mendy's page, or visa versa. It's normal. You should delete all the HTML you just linked in that last post though bc it has cookies enabled, which hold info to your secure connection. Cookies track to make it easier for net navigation (and some for pin pointing sales lol - ie spam once in awhile).

~~~~~ Edit to say scratch this. I'm reading from last instead of first & assumed you're navigating pages. It could be a number of reasons. Maybe it originated with Scott? Or maybe was set up or loaded by Mendy for Scott? Either way it's important you get your HTML off bc it has personal signifiers. You don't want people you don't know accessing your info... :blowkiss:

I do not know how or why but my web browser is Safari... I have a "Save As" option to archive the web page content into a folder on my desktop.

When I am on RSW's wall in "live" internet is shows the scott.wood.714... but when I save RSW's page it has someone else's name at the end of the URL!!!

I did it twice and got the same result! Here is a screen capture to show y'all I'm not crazy! (well... at least not crazy in this instance)

Wow now isnt that interesting!

I would like to add that I asked a few users that I know if a 19 year old girl (who uses meth) could disappear for almost a month and not contact anyone, they all said yes. Without a doubt yes. They also said no one in the lifestyle would tell anyone they knew anything. Telling anything is snitching and they just do not do it.

I pretty much agree with this!
I remember once one of my sisters closests friends ran away...My sister knew where this girl was the entire time and never said anything. the girl was gone for a month! None of her friends ever told!

Do we know where RSW was staying when working in Mobile?

Footballmom, that would happen if you accessed Scott's page from Mendy's page, or visa versa. It's normal. You should delete all the HTML you just linked in that last post though bc it has cookies enabled, which hold info to your secure connection. Cookies track to make it easier for net navigation (and some for pin pointing sales lol - ie spam once in awhile).

Deleted and thank you!

but FWIW... I didn't get to his page through hers because her page is private (no friends showing, etc...)

I guess it isn't all that important but it totally freaked me out! ;)

I have been lurking for a LOOONG time. I noticed in cases here and there that truckers are mentioned. I am a trucker and perhaps I can add some insight, maybe, maybe not.

The truck stop(s) being talked about here I can offer MOO on.

The TA (Travel Centers of America) in Grand Bay is a BAD place for anyone. It is a chain truck stop, but has a bad reputation. Any driver who is seasoned and has any morals, values or sense does NOT stop at this truck stop, they plan their trip accordingly as to avoid this place. Its not just this place, there are many like it across the country.

The TA in Grand Bay has prostitution, drugs, you name it.

Now, just to say something here before I go any further.... I know a lot of people talk about truck drivers being serial killers, if you did a per capita of our population I bet that we have numbers at or less than per capita in other populations.That being said......

It would not be hard pressed for a young beautiful woman such as Brittany to score a ride in the TA, a LONG ride. There are many lonely drivers out there on the road who would take her in and keep her up so to say, so money would not actually be a factor.

While we do have our means of keeping in touch with the real world, they are not up to speed. Most drivers have XM radio and we do have a station that is dedicated to our profession. However, it mostly is related to the industry and were not given amber alerts, silver alerts or discussions of missing persons cases, which is sad. I personally would love to see a couple of hours a day (and there is room on that station) dedicated to a show that carries missing persons information. I would host it myself if I had the know how LOL. (Hmm could be a career turn for me lmbo) That being said she could be with someone who does not follow the news, also she could go widely un~noticed as this time of year when many women and children are riding during the summer months.

Zeaux, do you know if it's common for BW to hitchhike or ask friends for a ride somewhere? If so, is this because she doesn't have a vehicle?

Deleted and thank you!

but FWIW... I didn't get to his page through hers because her page is private (no friends showing, etc...)

I guess it isn't all that important but it totally freaked me out! ;)

Try disabling cookies then try it again. Before you do that, clean your net history, database history, etc. if you're logged into FB, logout before you clean the cache. Then try again without being logged in. Then log in again & do the same. Compare them both. It may just have to do with navigation & tracking.

I have been lurking for a LOOONG time. I noticed in cases here and there that truckers are mentioned. I am a trucker and perhaps I can add some insight, maybe, maybe not.

The TA (Travel Centers of America) in Grand Bay is a BAD place for anyone. It is a chain truck stop, but has a bad reputation. Any driver who is seasoned and has any morals, values or sense does NOT stop at this truck stop, they plan their trip accordingly as to avoid this place. Its not just this place, there are many like it across the country.

Now, just to say something here before I go any further.... I know a lot of people talk about truck drivers being serial killers, if you did a per capita of our population I bet that we have numbers at or less than per capita in other populations.That being said......

It would not be hard pressed for a young beautiful woman such as Brittany to score a ride in the TA, a LONG ride. There are many lonely drivers out there on the road who would take her in and keep her up so to say, so money would not actually be a factor.

While we do have our means of keeping in touch with the real world, they are not up to speed. Most drivers have XM radio and we do have a station that is dedicated to our profession. However, it mostly is related to the industry and were not given amber alerts, silver alerts or discussions of missing persons cases, which is sad. I personally would love to see a couple of hours a day (and there is room on that station) dedicated to a show that carries missing persons information. I would host it myself if I had the know how LOL. (Hmm could be a career turn for me lmbo) That being said she could be with someone who does not follow the news, also she could go widely un~noticed as this time of year when many women and children are riding during the summer months.

Thank you for your insight!
I never thought truckers were serial killers!

And your right i think there should be a station on missing ppl for truckers
there are alot of you out there....Marc Klass and adam walsh say to get the info and pics out to truckers.....they are the eyes on the roads!

I remember in Tenn they put Holly bobo's picture on alot of trucks!

:welcome4::Welcome1:

What a great first post. Thanks for that information!

I pretty much agree with this!
I remember once one of my sisters closests friends ran away...My sister knew where this girl was the entire time and never said anything. the girl was gone for a month! None of her friends ever told!

When I was little & used to run away, my friends and their parents protected me, his me, never said a word bc they knew it was safer with them. Could that be the case here? Idk bc Brittney 's parents seem to genuinely care about her. They truly are worried & miss her. I wonder what her home life as of late was like...

All his posts say near Saraland and Pritchard Alabama!
Now who lives near there?

Those areas of Mobile County would be on his way to Calvert, which is the location of the steel mill.
If you read his posts...way back...it sounds like he spent a lot time in the DH and WWH home.

Meth can be made in a 2 liter pop bottle...shake & bake...people make it in cars, walmart, etc.

They'd have to know what they're doing bc it's highly combustible. It's truly concocted of unstable chemicals when mixed together and not safe to make in most environments, most especially a vehicle or trailer without proper ventilation & temperature control set at an even keel. Easy to make - sure - but very dangerous.

Zeaux, do you know if it's common for BW to hitchhike or ask friends for a ride somewhere? If so, is this because she doesn't have a vehicle?

She got rides with friends or relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie