"Benjaman Kyle" - Photos, Comparisons - No Discussion Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasting here also, so I can compare to BK's photo.

Salem

The Doe Network:
Case File 468DMCA

MWilson.jpg
MWilson1.jpg

Left: Wilson in 1967 Right: Age-Progression to 50 years (circa 2005)
Mark Wendell Wilson
Missing since November 4, 1967 from Quincy, Plumas County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: October 4, 1954
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 2" - 157 cm, 110 lbs - 50 kg
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blond hair; blue eyes. Marks hair color description varies from brown to blonde.
  • Marks, Scars: He has a slight dimple on one of his ear lobes.
  • Clothing: Dark pants, white jacket, dark sweatshirt, and tennis shoes.
  • Dentals: Available. Wilson was wearing a retainer at the time he went missing.
  • AKA: Wilson

Can you do a side by side of this potential match.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1626DMNF

http://doenetwork.org/cases/images/GLewis.jpg
Lewis, circa 1994
George Lewis
Missing since November 1, 1994 from Bell Island, Newfoundland, Canada

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: April 7, 1957
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 37 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5".
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Light brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Clothing: He was wearing a blue ski jacket, jeans and faded black jogging shoes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Lewis was last seen as he left his home on Bell Island at approximately 5:20 p.m. and walked to
a nearby Convenience store on November 1, 1994. He has not been seen since.

Thanks
mjak

Side by Side Benjaman Kyle & David Preston Hinds

David Preston Hinds' Information:

Missing since January 16, 1995 from Lake County, California
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: June 1, 1953
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 40 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10"; 175 lbs
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blond hair; blue eyes.
  • Dentals: Not Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Hinds was last seen in Lake County, California on January 16, 1995.

Source: http://doenetwork.org/cases/1374dmca.html

Photo regression for BK (20 years younger)

I took a go at making a photo of BK about 20 years younger give or take....and here it is....it isn't the best but I did do it in 1 1/2 hours....so if anyone thinks anything inparticular needs to be changed then please let me know and I will work on it.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/iceman21740/bkyounger.jpg

Thanks,
Kel

RK you know I worship the ground you walk on...any chance we can have a side by side of this added to the photo thread? i think some of the possibles will stand out against this.....:blowkiss:

HAHA..stop worshipping me. I should be worshipping you. Where did the big honking picture of BK that Dimples did the regression on come from? I'd like the original to put the younger version next to for the side by side (of course I'd shrink them down a bit. Do you know where I can find any other pics of BK that are a bit larger than the ones I was using for the side by sides? I will look around. There are probably some on one or another thread for BK here on WS.

:blowkiss:

RK you know I worship the ground you walk on...any chance we can have a side by side of this added to the photo thread? i think some of the possibles will stand out against this.....:blowkiss:

Believe, let me make sure I have this straight. You want a side by side with the age regression photo and you want that photo compared to the recent pics of Benjaman or?? I may be confused...or am I :confused:

Bringing NJshrink's post (#14) over from the "Mr. Kyle's Memories" thread...

I haven't cross checked all the eliminated matches, but his pictures on doe seem to be an almost perfect match to Benjamin Kyle Professor Emeritus in Chemical Engineering at Kansas State University. His phone number there is 785-532-5584. His e-mail is bgkyle@ksu.edu and his web site is listed as http://www.che.sku.edu/~bgkyle/

I enlarged the Professor's picture and put it beside our BK:

BenjaminKyle.jpg

I have another lead. Perhaps you have already covered this one. It is listed on the Charley Project for 1979 (#68). It lists Charles R. Elmquist. Missing Nov. 16, 1979 from Iowa City, Iowa. It lists dob as May 3, 1945. It says 5'10" 125-155 lbs. Brown hair, blue eyes and he may have a moustache. The important part is that it says he is disabled and his car was parked in the University of Iowa Hydraulics Laboratory storage lot. I haven't gone over all the Kyle Benjamin posts so I don't even know height, colors, etc. but the picture looks similar. Given that the real Kyle Benjamin may be a professor, it may not be a stretch to think he may have been a student himself at some point or worked at a university.

I have another lead. Perhaps you have already covered this one. It is listed on the Charley Project for 1979 (#68). It lists Charles R. Elmquist. Missing Nov. 16, 1979 from Iowa City, Iowa. It lists dob as May 3, 1945. It says 5'10" 125-155 lbs. Brown hair, blue eyes and he may have a moustache. The important part is that it says he is disabled and his car was parked in the University of Iowa Hydraulics Laboratory storage lot. I haven't gone over all the Kyle Benjamin posts so I don't even know height, colors, etc. but the picture looks similar. Given that the real Kyle Benjamin may be a professor, it may not be a stretch to think he may have been a student himself at some point or worked at a university.
Charles R. Elmquist
MPCCN Case File: 416M70
Elmquist1.jpg

Above: Elmquist, circa 1979

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: November 16, 1979 from Iowa City, Iowa
Date Of Birth: May 3, 1945
Height and Weight: 5'10; 155 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; blue eyes. Elmquist may have a moustache.
Medical Conditions: Elmquist is disabled and requires assistance caring for himself.
Details of Disappearance
Elmquist disappeared from Iowa City, Iowa on November 16, 1979. He has never been heard from again. Elmquist's case remains unsolved

From Christine's post ([ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2258315&postcount=197"]#197[/ame]) on thread #3, a side-by-side comparison - Bruce McCormick (Purdue)...

I have a series of photos from him that show him with a beard, and then with a beard dyed brown to give him a different look. I am going to do my best to post them, but be patient with me since I am a newbie at photo stuff and Mr. Kyle's files were HUGE...I tried to resize them. The first photo you see was a gift from him to us-he thought some of us could use a laugh, and he is so incredibly grateful for the help being given to him.
:blowkiss:

Attachments

• BKWS.jpg
    BKWS.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 267
This one is slightly more serious...

Attachments

• BKWS1.jpg
    BKWS1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.