Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red balloons also signify someone who is battling cancer.. I googled it too.. That's the first thing that came up, besides it signifying "support"..

Guys, share any juicy ones with me. I can't get the file right now b/c of the computer I'm using. TIA!

Sariebelle-
HOnestly, there are a ton of them that are too, uhm, naughty to post.

OMG my virus and internet protection didnt want me to go to this site to download it, took me 20mins to get it to approve this site. but there downloading now. TY

hmm everyone must be waiting for them to download...1/2 way done woohoo

Did you all miss the Bellae Vita image?

La Vita Bella
01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

There are so many that you could apply to her pshycy!
3612.png

th3121.gif

th3381.png

But this is who she was, these images are part of her persona so it is easy to derive how they fit her and somewhat show hear downfall. But trying to find clues in this is almost like trying to find clues about her in Nostradamas's writings, I bet we can find something that leads us to believe he is speaking about here, after the fact. It's easy to do that after the fact. But I am not sure we will find many real clues here. Other than delving into her pshycological make up. But you never know! La Vita Bella shows up!

oh btw I was thinking alot of these look like something she may have used to post in her e-mail to her friends or perhaps images she used on website forums? They look alot like avitars since alot are sized very similar. Also maybe she used these in her IM messages too. She probably used IM on her phone alot and these would be a perfect size for that.

She definitely has a lot of avatars. I wonder what online communities and forums she posted on? Can anyone search under her caseyomarie name?

oh btw I was thinking alot of these look like something she may have used to post in her e-mail to her friends or perhaps images she used on website forums? They look alot like avitars since alot are sized very similar. Also maybe she used these in her IM messages too. She probably used IM on her phone alot and these would be a perfect size for that.

Yeah TONS of racy icons/avatars... makes you wonder hmmm..

Does anyone know if she was working with *advertiser censored* sites? Someone must have seen her :rolleyes:

There are so many icons in here that seem so ironic. I'm not saying they are related to what happened to Caylee just ironic.

like the "you can't arrest me, I'm a rockstar." << Think again girly.
or
"sometimes when I say oh I'm fine. I just want someone to look me in the eyes and say, tell the truth."

There are a lot more that stuck out to me. Like I said, not related to Caylee but still seems ironic.

Okay please tell me this wasn't on her PB...sorry but some of these have me laughing while others have me ticked off. I'll post some more for those that can't get to the files.

ICONATOR_7dd00c6908ddf12fc341cb2ffa.gif

Now THAT is the kind of sleuthing we're looking for here. I would not have even thought to Google that! Could be very significant.

She also has a TON of CD covers uploaded for some reason. I'm in the music biz and trying to figure out why. :)

Probably for the artwork, I have a 23 year old son that does that. I'm downloading now, YOU REALLY DO ROCK MUZIK! :blowkiss: Thank you! ..This will give us tremendous insight IMO.

Alot of the icons are the type that are used on facebook that you send to friends as bumper stickers.

and my personal favorite---------------->
25-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members