EB's arrest: What did she say?

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
6-2.jpg

There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.

6-2.jpg

There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

Would love to know too, I remember someone posting who had a lip reading friend and I think that she found it very difficult IIRC

I read some where that she was yelling about AB. I'm going to try to find the link.

I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???

If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.

Some video of the arrest at 2:12 here...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDiE99qAEM&feature=related[/ame]

If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.

Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO

Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO

I believe it was stated that her statements were inconsistent. It was a good strategy to separate the parents and since they were suspicious of her story and she had more charges, it made more sense to arrest her.

Since she started confessing to things after her arrest, I'd say that was a very good call by LE.

MOO

6-2.jpg

I think this is my favorite picture of her !!! JMHO

6-2.jpg

It shows her wacky state of mind.

idk but it looks like the female cop says "get in there" right before EB sits down

LOL

I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???

JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.:waitasec:

JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.:waitasec:

Funny.. that AB didn't recognize his own "wife's" handwriting. I'm assuming they would ask him if he recognized it, no?

I'd really like to know what she was saying here when she was seemingly pointing and yelling at someone..

Eb2point.jpg

And I find this one quite scary

EBeyes.jpg

I have watched it over and over, and can't get diddly. When she is pointing it kinda looks like she says "***hole" or "ask him".

We need a techie who can cut out the news reporter and amp up the background noise!

I'd really like to know what she was saying here when she was seemingly pointing and yelling at someone..

Eb2point.jpg

And I find this one quite scary

EBeyes.jpg

BBM I would very much like to know WHO she was pointing at, cause in my opinion, THAT is a threat.

All MOO of course, as ever

It looked like that to me too.

The pic where she is pointing - it just looks like she's saying "YOU did this" ....every time I see that pic that is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Were someone giving me that exact look with that exact thrust of the finger :eek:

I would totally read that as threatening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back