2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love ya Jeff Ashton!!
:blowkiss:

BS wanted Ashton to ask about Dr. H. I thought he wasn't allowed to?

So, anyone else think that JB is now sorry that he insisted on taking this witness beyond his expertise?

And although I was upset for giving this witness so much latitude it ended up working in our favor.

So, anyone else think that JB is now sorry that he insisted on taking this witness beyond his expertise?

He won't realize that until he has the chance to read all the bloggers analysis.

I've noticed they round her up pretty quick now and take her out of the courtroom.

Good Afternoon All... I've been gone for the two hours... someone please fill me in. Hunington was still on the stand ?

I dont begrudge the DT their opportunity to present expert testimony, but my goodness, get an expert for goodness sake.

I don't see any reason for Ashton to 'calm down'. He's showing his passion against evasive and lying witnesses and his passion for justice for Caylee. GO JA!
I'd like to see him a little calmer...but I agree... he's a skillful attorney...he's sees the openings and can't wait to pounce on the inconsistencies.

Wow, this has been agonizingly painful..............I didn't think that I was going to make it..................I really do not think that this should have taken all day...........another comment: Did Jose cruise the college bars to find his "expert witnesses"?

Ha! ICA all ready to play paralegal and 2 deputies told her "Out now!" and off she scurried. Hopefully to a bologna sandwich for dinner. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa