Nancy Grace 10-14

Mark Nejame didn't answer the question.......says he was with George all day

I believe him. Everytime I see George's interview, I get tears in my eyes. I have been so angry with the whole family but this guy is breaking my heart!

What happened according to Fox35. The SUV was the SO vehicle. IMO, the overpass was chosen to keep away from helicopters filming. Sounds like it was prearranged. It's been done this way in other cases.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was handed off to an unknown person or persons. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Cindy Anthony, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near an SUV that belonged to the Orange County Sheriff's department.

Casey Anthony was placed into the SUV and taken away. Where she was bound was unknown.

On WFLA:

Adding that his client "has been living a nightmare," the attorney asked the public to remember, "She has a missing child. She's also a child."
Not a true statement. What he said was, "She is somone's child."

NG has had it with Kobe lol Why does she even have him on now?

She knows that there is NO WAY she is bonding out this time!
I wonder if the realization has set in that she may be spending the rest of her life in prison, away from everything she probably killed Caylee for ~ the freedom to be single and go out and party with her friends. I hope it was all worth it for her. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back