Websleuths-Murt-Justice4Caylee and people in the park Helped feed the Dive Team.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just want to let everyone know that you all here at WS and Members from Murts Live Stream and Justice4Caylee forum helped to supply the divers with their food and drinks. Debbie from Justice4Caylee is truly a wonderful person as well as Murt. Debbie orginized and did so much I worked on getting the donations. I had gotten Tricia's permission to post and I asked DolphinsByTheSea to post for me when LP has asked to put the information out here for anyone who lived in the Orange County area that was willing to help in the diving or if anyone has scuba gear they would loan. Even people who lived close by that was there at Blanchard Park help donate money to feed the dive team. Myself and a sweet lady went to Sam's club and got hamburger patties, hotdogs,chips,kup,relish,mustard,charcole and lighter fluid and drinks. A member of Justice4caylee went and got all the buns and cheese and foil for the grill. Everything fell right into place. My hubby did all the BBQ grilling and the team we all did for our fourms and Murts Live stream showed just how many people on the internet truly care and wants justice for precious Caylee.
I will say this people can say all they want about LP but LP is a good man with a caring heart. Sure he will tell you himself he's a media ho but like he said he couldn't be a media ho if the media wasn't there. I know on Monday the media was done at Blanchard Park at 5:30 am when we arrived. The reason we arrived so early was because we live hours away from Orlando and I wasn't sure just how long it would take us to get there. It upset me when they said LP contacted the media before LE that is total BS. First off LP had to get the ok Monday from LE before he could even allow the divers to go into the river and on Monday there were delays. Finally around noon LP got permission from LE to let his divers go in. Then when the specialized dive team came Thrusday and found things in the river the media was right there the whole time LP DID NOT CALL THE MEDIA FIRST BEFORE LE.
I will also say one thing it was NOT a circus out there until the A's and their small group of followers came out to Blanchard Park and started their BS.

Most of realize that LP didn't call the media, I think. It's a shame that this has turned into pointing fingers.
Thanks for what you're doing...wish I could be there again this weekend.
Hugs and well wishes from GA,
EmMomma

Windy!! Thanks so much for being there. I am so glad there was someone on the scene from here that could tell us the "real" story.
It was so neat to see what you looked like. After being on here for three years, nearly, it's great to put a face with the hat.
You are beautiful on the inside and OUT!!
God Bless You!
Cat

Thanks for the update WC..and I agree with you. Thanks also for clarifying certain issues. Also it sounds like everyone pulled together and that is what this is all about.

WindChime, I just love reading your accounts of what's going on down there and always look forward to hearing from you and getting the 'news'.
Thank you for keeping us up to date on everything, Oh how I wish I lived down there and could come out and be of some help too.

I am thankful also for your encouraging words for Leonard, this poor man has taken a whole lot of uncalled for flack this week! And anyone can see that this man has a huge heart of gold! It has saddened me with the ugliness ewe've seena dn heard being thrown towards LP! Thank you for standing up for his efforts, and I am 100% behing Leonard Padilla and his team too!

Thank you so much WindChime for doing all that you have done on behalf of us! You and your hubby both are wonderful and caring people for taking your time and using your energy in efforts for searching for little Caylee. She truely has become our little girl
I want you to know I appreciate you so much. And I thank you for everything! Thank you!!!:blowkiss:

I just want to let everyone know that you all here at WS and Members from Murts Live Stream and Justice4Caylee forum helped to supply the divers with their food and drinks. Debbie from Justice4Caylee is truly a wonderful person as well as Murt. Debbie orginized and did so much I worked on getting the donations. I had gotten Tricia's permission to post and I asked DolphinsByTheSea to post for me when LP has asked to put the information out here for anyone who lived in the Orange County area that was willing to help in the diving or if anyone has scuba gear they would loan. Even people who lived close by that was there at Blanchard Park help donate money to feed the dive team. Myself and a sweet lady went to Sam's club and got hamburger patties, hotdogs,chips,kup,relish,mustard,charcole and lighter fluid and drinks. A member of Justice4caylee went and got all the buns and cheese and foil for the grill. Everything fell right into place. My hubby did all the BBQ grilling and the team we all did for our fourms and Murts Live stream showed just how many people on the internet truly care and wants justice for precious Caylee.
I will say this people can say all they want about LP but LP is a good man with a caring heart. Sure he will tell you himself he's a media ho but like he said he couldn't be a media ho if the media wasn't there. I know on Monday the media was done at Blanchard Park at 5:30 am when we arrived. The reason we arrived so early was because we live hours away from Orlando and I wasn't sure just how long it would take us to get there. It upset me when they said LP contacted the media before LE that is total BS. First off LP had to get the ok Monday from LE before he could even allow the divers to go into the river and on Monday there were delays. Finally around noon LP got permission from LE to let his divers go in. Then when the specialized dive team came Thrusday and found things in the river the media was right there the whole time LP DID NOT CALL THE MEDIA FIRST BEFORE LE.
I will also say one thing it was NOT a circus out there until the A's and their small group of followers came out to Blanchard Park and started their BS.
I have to laugh at LP calling the media when it's so obvious the media is lined up waiting for anything. IF LE is so upset, why don't they post someone on the site? Everyone claims this is not a "professional" search and therefore nothing is valid, but Tim oiperates with ONLY volunteers per his own words, yet his is supposed to be a professional search. I am losing faith in LE in Florida as well. You would think they'd be happy someone was looking for this child.

BRAVO Windchime and thank you, your husband, other WSr's and the Justice4Caylee gals for taking care of these guys. I'm sure they really appreciated it, and I know that I do !!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Windchime for your very accurate description wasn't there but was 'in Murt's truck' with about 2,000 others and thought it was a very orderly dive. I agree the only disruptions were by the A's and KF group otherwise very orderly. I was waving to you LOL so good to see you. I don't think TM should have said what he did about LP in public, LP never dissed TM. Even if LP search does not turn up anything to me it just a process of elimination and I feel they are getting closer.

Windchime, am so glad you were there to see for us. And to report that what we thought is the truth. If a lived close I would have helped as well. kudo's to you and tell hubby thanks for being the chef.

Big ((hugs)) from Iowa. :Jumpie::Jumpie::clap::clap:

Thanks
As I have said as long as LP is looking for Caylee he is doing the right thing, motivation aside at least he is looking, which is more than her own family seems to be doing

Thanks Windchime for your very accurate description wasn't there but was 'in Murt's truck' with about 2,000 others and thought it was a very orderly dive. I agree the only disruptions were by the A's and KF group otherwise very orderly. I was waving to you LOL so good to see you. I don't think TM should have said what he did about LP in public, LP never dissed TM. Even if LP search does not turn up anything to me it just a process of elimination and I feel they are getting closer.

Ditto here! THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much for being there for LP and his team. I admire and respect LP and it hurts me to hear anything bad about him. Even in the face of disparaging comments on national TV, he didn't sink to the level of his accuser.

Can I please ask what happened to the video you took, Windy?! I never got to see and I sure looked forward to it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back