2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the other night she made a little crack about WS picking on Lee. Someone was reading here.

Wow, do you think NG has staff watching these threads and updating her on commercials? Sometimes she seems to respond to what we say!

Audience tracking using WS and the NG thread as a reaction meter? :eek:

I like that she's bringing the truth out about why she didn't get custody but RC did!

She is kicking this man while he's DOWN & that is WRONG!

Her story just fell apart--didn't 'alert' authorities BEFORE this happened, has made false allegations in the past and missed 12 doctor visits for her daughter!

Because E Smart was taken out of her home with BOTH parent's asleep in their rooms--did this make them guilty of anything???

Should they have lost their other kid's because one was taken away in the night by a kidnapper-in a high class neighborhood no less???

Thank You Marc Class!!

Shouldn't be prosecuting this guy in the media it is wrong--she should NOT be publicly making accusations!!!

ETA: Sorry, I realize this is the Caylee forum, but I just wanted to respond because another poster had given their opinion also!

Thank You Marc Class!!

Shouldn't be prosecuting this guy in the media it is wrong--she should NOT be publicly making accusations!!!

ETA: Sorry, I realize this is the Caylee forum, but I just wanted to respond because another poster had given their opinion also!

ITA! Or at least give him or his representative a chance to respond.

Here we go; finally a lead in on the Anthony case. Old clips.

Wow, do you think NG has staff watching these threads and updating her on commercials? Sometimes she seems to respond to what we say!

Yes. Hopefully.

I think WS input, discussions and trends can add to the show. You have to remember they have to screen callers for main stream watchers. Not addicts like us who can whip out doc references and pages numbers by rote. :D

*If it is you Natisha - TY*

Missing pages in Casey's diary--picking & choosing which pages to release or not!

Talking about missing pages seen torn out, per KB

Kathy says you can see where the pages were missing, torn out of the diary, "whole chunks."

She wrote about plans to kill Caylee in her diary ? Now that would be a bombshell ! NL just said that Casey said she was killing Caylee to save her from Cindy !

Supposedly she's referring to missing pages from the diary we saw.

Unsubstantiated reports -- mercy killing to keep her from CA.

Doesn't say report from where.

????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads