TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so they are still saying SD was the last person to see Johnathan. NOT the roommate

David Davis told investigators Jonathan was at home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Also says this

Investigators were focused on local leads and the likelihood that someone close to Jonathan knew what had happened to him, Harris said.

It should also be noted that JP was on the other end of that phone as well. Meaning, he was in the house at 2PM Christmas Eve, at least, then was removed.

Someone says it takes a while to burn a body.... mom made it home shortly after that. Then she called police and family. I would assume that SD where abouts were accounted for at that point.

There was three, one being the burned body we are discussing and one an infant. One is still waiting to be identified.

Do you mean JF? IMO, if it wasn't JF on the phone then he wasn't in the apartment at 2PM. He was gone way before that.

I wonder if the ME can tell how long ago he was murdered since he is burned. I have a feeling this happened earlier in the week. they would've needed a story for why he was not attending christmas with family. JMO

I think that is possible, but my bets are still on the SD. He was also the last person known to have seen Jonathan.
Yes.What was the story on that?The SD was at the moms house?I thought he wasn't living there.What was he doing there with out the mom there.

So I read that mom & stepdad are still at police hdqtrs. Does that mean they may not be exactly free to leave just yet, pending id of the burned body?

A quick comment. The aerial photos of the place the body was found is wide open in every direction. Maybe there is not much traffic there but if If I wanted to take something out of my car without being seen, I might look for a woodsy setting.

By saying he went to check on the boy makes it sound like SD left his apt. and went to Jonathans and his mom's apartment to check on him.

When was the last verified visual of JF, alive, other than the SD or the mom?
I read grandma saw him earlier in the week. But when? School had been out since the Friday before he went missing. So a week since school staff had seen him?

I ask because he very easily could have been killed sooner, and all of this was a ruse to cover up the fact that he would not be celebrating Christmas with grandma and the rest... So knowing his last verified visual before Friday, 1:45 pm, is critical. I think.

Maybe...

The female caller is an unknown good Samaritan: sees or hears Jonathan in trouble. Attempts to help him call his Mom at work. Phone call is stopped by perp/reason phone call ends.

I am disturbed by the female found not far away.

:hug: Reneeloveyou :hug: My heart hurts so much for you and your family. I am so sorry this is happening. I see Jonathan and he reminds me very much of my nephew. My thoughts are with you.

Now that's something I haven't considered... that the female caller (if it was not a setup by DD) was an innocent person trying to help.

It should also be noted that JP was on the other end of that phone as well. Meaning, he was in the house at 2PM Christmas Eve, at least, then was removed.

Someone says it takes a while to burn a body.... mom made it home shortly after that. Then she called police and family. I would assume that SD where abouts were accounted for at that point.

There was three, one being the burned body we are discussing and one an infant. One is still waiting to be identified.

Good point! If Jonathan was heard by both the mom and the coworker at 2pm, then there is no way DD could have killed him, removed him from the home, burned his body and returned to the house in time. LE was there at 3:30.

So, I guess that begs the question: When did DD get back to the house, and where was he prior (as you mentioned)??

Yes.What was the story on that?The SD was at the moms house?I thought he wasn't living there.What was he doing there with out the mom there.

David Davis told investigators Jonathan was at home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/7356276.html

makes it sound like he left his place and went to he mom's place to check on Johnathan

Again, is it possible for someone to map the apartment, the ditch and the pond where the other body was seen?Thanks

Right and homes with BBQ pits-is there a way to locate these?? Thanks!!~

Do you mean JF? IMO, if it wasn't JF on the phone then he wasn't in the apartment at 2PM. He was gone way before that.

That's true, but I am not thinking that way - I am the other pole at this point. Quite the balancing act.

And yeah, JF is JP.. I keep switching his initials with his nickname. Happening all day, I apologize.

No! No! No! I don't like this one bit not one bit:furious: I only heard a father threaten and come off with a theory from two cases. Flordia and this one:furious:

I'm also not liking the way that he says the "Something, something like that". What, does he mean that he'd hurt the person - something like that. Or "yeah that sounds like a good way to get them off the trail of the story, the ol' pedophile story - something like that?"

I didn't get to *see* him saying this, so it's hard to see what he meant. But that, him being the last to see the kid - even though things are so bad with him that the mother moved herself and her child to a different apartment, his gripping her shoulder. Maybe that would explain why she looked so queer to me? I still would lay money on there being drugs involved, somewhere. And mom's not owning up to something. But, like others, it would really be glad to hear that she had nothing to do with it after all.

Ok so they are still saying SD was the last person to see Johnathan. NOT the roommate

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Also says this

Investigators were focused on local leads and the likelihood that someone close to Jonathan knew what had happened to him, Harris said.

BBM Does this mean as I read it that a playmate has information probably? If so that poor child!

Maybe...

The female caller is an unknown good Samaritan: sees or hears Jonathan in trouble. Attempts to help him call his Mom at work. Phone call is stopped by perp/reason phone call ends.

I am disturbed by the female found not far away.

:hug: Reneeloveyou :hug: My heart hurts so much for you and your family. I am so sorry this is happening. I see Jonathan and he reminds me very much of my nephew. My thoughts are with you.

That is the point I have been wondering... also, why specifically talk about the shoes?

POI is probably already in custody.

Weren't 2 bodies found today??? 1 a child and the other believed to be a female? Has the other body been identified or how long it could have been in the water?

Also, burning was probably done before storms hit that evening. When has the weather been clear enough to burn?

I haven't read any MSM reports that it was a female found in Buffalo bayou today.

It rained for several hours Christmas Eve but nothing since then.

I wonder if the ME can tell how long ago he was murdered since he is burned. I have a feeling this happened earlier in the week. they would've needed a story for why he was not attending christmas with family. JMO

ITA. There is almost always a trigger for murders disguised to look like a kidnapping.

When was the last verified visual of JF, alive, other than the SD or the mom?
I read grandma saw him earlier in the week. But when? School had been out since the Friday before he went missing. So a week since school staff had seen him?

I ask because he very easily could have been killed sooner, and all of this was a ruse to cover up the fact that he would not be celebrating Christmas with grandma and the rest... So knowing his last verified visual before Friday, 1:45 pm, is critical. I think.

A friend of the family and next door neighbor to the grandma posted last group of pages that she saw him i think she said a day or 2 before christmas. Her son was grounded and couldn't go out and play so she didn't talk to Jonathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni