August 26th 2016 Motions Filed

The thought crossed my mind while reading the motion dexter. She plans on testing things that were never tested the first time.... the broken light, the battery cables, the hood latch, and so much more. IF I was the one that did this and thought I got away with it.... with the testing she has planned, I would run :hills:

She not only wants access to the unidentified fingerprints on the RAV4, she wants them to be tested for DNA. She clearly thinks that Colborn/Lenk are in on the planting of evidence. She also seems sure that the RAV4 was moved the night of Nov 4th from the quarry, makes me wonder about the flyover video.

According to EA's facebook, he does live in Whitelaw. Looking at a map, it also looks like that would be a way for TH to go home from Avery's?

I have to say though.... the one thing I don`t really agree with is the seizure of the RAV4 on November 3rd. I agree that it should be mentioned in the motion and that it needs to be cleared up, I have a feeling that it is just the way the computer system works. She was reported missing on the 3rd and when Calumet called Manitowoc County that day, they opened a file. After they went to Avery`s and Zipperer`s, they closed it and it was only reopened when the RAV4 was found on the 5th (it's in the police dispatch calls, the dispatcher and an officer were going through the timeline because he was doing his report). I think it will come out as a computer error/glitch and I'm not taking it as a bombshell. JMO

In light of knowing where the tower was that TH pinged off of last.... I am now convinced that either Dawn from AutoTrader was lying, or misunderstood what Teresa told her. I think that the 2:27 call that lasted for 5 minutes was as she was leaving, or after she was at Avery's. "I'm on my way outta here now" could easily be heard as "I'm on my way out there now". Also the "WAS Avery's". She passed that tower on the way to the area too, so it's not hard to believe that she would go back that way. So here's the thing.... if she was on her way home, I don't think it was Radant..... if she made it home, was it RH?

I have to say though.... the one thing I don`t really agree with is the seizure of the RAV4 on November 3rd. I agree that it should be mentioned in the motion and that it needs to be cleared up, I have a feeling that it is just the way the computer system works. She was reported missing on the 3rd and when Calumet called Manitowoc County that day, they opened a file. After they went to Avery`s and Zipperer`s, they closed it and it was only reopened when the RAV4 was found on the 5th (it's in the police dispatch calls, the dispatcher and an officer were going through the timeline because he was doing his report). I think it will come out as a computer error/glitch and I'm not taking it as a bombshell. JMO

In light of knowing where the tower was that TH pinged off of last.... I am now convinced that either Dawn from AutoTrader was lying, or misunderstood what Teresa told her. I think that the 2:27 call that lasted for 5 minutes was as she was leaving, or after she was at Avery's. "I'm on my way outta here now" could easily be heard as "I'm on my way out there now". Also the "WAS Avery's". She passed that tower on the way to the area too, so it's not hard to believe that she would go back that way. So here's the thing.... if she was on her way home, I don't think it was Radant..... if she made it home, was it RH?

Absolutely RH. But I do totally think AC found the car and her body and started the whole plant it at Avery's business. Told her immediate friends/family shortly after?? hence "the grieving process" quotes.

Absolutely RH. But I do totally think AC found the car and her body and started the whole plant it at Avery's business. Told her immediate friends/family shortly after?? hence "the grieving process" quotes.

I don't know~~over the last few days I've been thinking this might turn out to be a female.

Mr. Avery has already completed a series of tests that will conclusively establish his innocence in conjunction with the additional forensic tests he is seeking in this motion.

See she already had her ducks in a row, considering the people she is dealing with. IMHO, I believe she can prove SA's innocence with she already has~~this additional testing is icing on the cake. I don't think you can go into something like this without having proof already~~there are too many risks involved.

Mr. Avery has already completed a series of tests that will conclusively establish his innocence in conjunction with the additional forensic tests he is seeking in this motion.

See she already had her ducks in a row, considering the people she is dealing with. IMHO, I believe she can prove SA's innocence with she already has~~this additional testing is icing on the cake. I don't think you can go into something like this without having proof already~~there are too many risks involved.
Yep yep yep
And some thought she was just blowing smoke🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just finished reading it. :gasp:

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

So many little tidbits in there LOL
Are you reading this as well, Limaes?
Thoughts?

Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get off work..lol

cell phone data yes!!!

She said something in her small press conference, uncontrolled as it was, that she doesn't need to prove he is innocent but she wants too. Not her exact words, but the gist of it!

Ok...Everybody ready...all in unison...OH NO NOT AGAIN....LOL

Couple of maps for you all...

1. Cell Tower Map by Whitelaw.
2. 13.12 Mile Radius...I couldn't get exactly 13.1...boy o boy..this does not look good for a certain person TH visited that day....
3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k
4. A picture is worth a thousand words. (P.S. a reminder on sector numbers...1 - approximately N to NE; 2 - 120 degrees clockwise from 1 ---SE to S; 3 - 120 degrees clockwise from 2 --- approximately W.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-cell.jpg
    Capture-cell.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Capture-13.12 Miles.jpg
    Capture-13.12 Miles.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Capture-Whitelaw tower.jpg
    Capture-Whitelaw tower.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 126
Ok BCA.... break it down for me LOL who's within that range? LOL

Ok BCA.... break it down for me LOL who's within that range? LOL

If it is the right tower....GZ..however, I'm questioning if it is the right tower..because..she was in 21103 when BC called her at 1:52, that doesn't make sense with her coming from SS's place....

She said something in her small press conference, uncontrolled as it was, that she doesn't need to prove he is innocent but she wants too. Not her exact words, but the gist of it!
It's going to be epic, when she does😉

I don't know~~over the last few days I've been thinking this might turn out to be a female.
I have never thought about this possibility before, hmmmm😔
Interesting

Did anyone see any big new information in this motion. I read though it and didn't see anything that I haven't already read here on WS. I'm wondering if I missed something. Thanks.

If it is the right tower....GZ..however, I'm questioning if it is the right tower..because..she was in 21103 when BC called her at 1:52, that doesn't make sense with her coming from SS's place....

So was I looking at the map wrong? it looked like the Salvage yard would be within range too? what about the quarry?

I'm having a dilemma in my own mind. If she was on her way home, I don't think it could be JR. If she was within range of the Salvage yard/quarry still, it still leaves that possibility.

I really think that KZ has probably narrowed it down to just one, but apparently she isn't going to share that with us at the moment LOL

I wonder if it's possible she thinks it is JR, but that RH helped LE with the "framing" aspect of it?

I've been working with my clay... and I do lots of thinking while I do that LOL

Did anyone see any big new information in this motion. I read though it and didn't see anything that I haven't already read here on WS. I'm wondering if I missed something. Thanks.

Yep I did, read it again.

Just off the top of my head.... RH lied about the light being broken for months, why do that? JR's statement and picture he drew are attached as an exhibit. RH's phone records are in there, did you know that LE called him 22 times on November 4th, crazy, considering he's not family, what in the world would they have to call him about 22 times? RH is also the one that is alleged to have signed in with a different name, we may have speculated, but we didn't know that's who she was talking about. Did you know that had another one of TH's phone's in their evidence logs... first I have heard of that, and I don't know if it was shared on here, maybe I missed it?

ETA: Oh and... the last tower that she pinged from. We definitely didn't have that ;-)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back